Justified Mafia - GAME OVER

Nolder

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, BrickTamland said:

Gata you hurt my feelings. Last game it was stark. ?

I'm sorry if you're town. 

If you are being away for each lynch made you a very big suspect. 

If you're scum, why even tell me I hurt your feelings.

"Alright Arlo we both know you've been working with the Crowder Clan for years there's no way you weren't in on Boyd's 'master plan'. Admit it and come quietly and I'll see if I can arrange it so you don't die of old age in prison."

"Hell I wasn't workin' with Boyd. Lestaways not this time. That bastard killed my son! I may be a mean son of a bitch but I wouldn't be part of something like that."

"That's it Arlo we're taking you down to the station for questioning."

"I ain't goin' nowhere with you pigs!"

The cops tried to grab Arlo but the old man was faster than they expected. He slipped to the side and grabbed a screwdriver from a nightstand drawer. Before anyone could do anything else Arlo jabbed it right into Constable Bob's fat neck. A squirt of blood pumped out as Arlo retracted the screwdriver and pulled his arm back to stab him again. But before he could finish the motion he was tackled and went through his own living room window.

Minutes later Bob had bled to death while Arlo died with a shard of glass right through his rotten old heart.

Brick, Arlo Givens, Vengeful Townie has been Lynched!

kMo12DK.jpg&key=77349888813f53f136eafef6

Pac, Constable Bob, Vanilla Townie has been Killed!

yXXezAh.jpg&key=ba4e51bc441d1c10ed1f8fa6

12 minutes ago, GATA said:

Nolder you’re going to have to explain how this game is balanced after the game 

Sure.

You're welcome to criticize it now if you want to but I won't be able to respond.

3 hours ago, Pac said:

to whether or not this was the worst scum team of all time?  so do I..

not quite but close..  I think JiF and 80 were part of a team where all members got lynched in consecutive days and may have even failed at a NK or 2.

Lol, this post didn't age well. 

Doof-hole

Well @Jetsfan80 I won’t be voting you today. I’m not scum. But it’s curious how scum hasn’t successfully attacked. I’m torn between JiF and LK.

One can be scum and one can be doc if scum didn’t holster their kill. 

I don’t think someone came to visit you yesterday because maybe I have an ability. 

@JiF @Lizard King if one of you is town you really need to read the whole game before voting me because I’m not scum 

one of you will vote me no matter what because I’m the easy target please look at each other before throwing away the game

2 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

So it comes down to GATA or LK? Jeez.

JiF, if you’ve been fooling me this whole game, you get the W. Not voting you.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

I could say the same back to you but I just cant possibly see you guys running a gambit like this so early in the game.  You digging in on Stark looks good too but the thought that you're still alive and they're all convenient covers is freaking me the **** out but I'll just tip my hat if you're scum.  

LK I've simply put in the town box because of the interactions between him and Leelou.  Might need to look back at that.  He had one of the strongest pings of the game with his faux outrage to Nyn and now he's already voting, as if he knows his death isnt evident. 

I've obviously been zero'd in on Gata because her meta is scummy but I feel like that might be the reason I've been kept alive.  There is a reason I do work at night acting like I'm digging my heels on my next target.  I find that often times scum takes that at face value and keeps me alive to use me the following day.  That said, I've never been stuck on Gata.  I'm willing to look at the whole thing.  

1 hour ago, GATA said:

Well @Jetsfan80 I won’t be voting you today. I’m not scum. But it’s curious how scum hasn’t successfully attacked. I’m torn between JiF and LK.

One can be scum and one can be doc if scum didn’t holster their kill. 

I don’t think someone came to visit you yesterday because maybe I have an ability. 

And that doesnt concern you?  The only person who has shown to have an ability was left alone last night?  Meaning, there is more than likely no doc and 80 hasnt been NK'd yet?

Have any other players been visited to your knowledge? 

Leelou - Boyd Crowder - Mafia Bomber - Lynched D3

Gata

Lizard King

Pac - Constable Bob - Vanilla Town - Killed D5

CTM - Johnny Crowder - Mafia Goon - Lynched D2

Hess - Elstin Limehouse - Vanilla Town - BTFO D2

Verbal - Wyn Duffy - Vanilla Town - BTFO D3

DPR - Ellen May - Vanilla Town - Killed N3

Nyn - Raylan Givens - Town Vigilante Tracker - BTFO D1

Stark - Ava Crowder - Mafia Goon - Lynched D4

Brick - Arlo Givens - Vengeful Townie - Lynched D5

Jif

19 hours ago, Nolder said:

Votecount

Brick - 80, Pac, LK (3)

With 6 alive it takes 4 to lynch.

Deadline Tuesday  11AM PST.

19 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Unvote

80 - if you're scum. Bravo.  But I will not be voting you today. 

19 hours ago, GATA said:

I've done 3 Hammers and if I get this wrong it will be on me phuck that I'm not here for all that noise. 

I'm not hammering

@JiF do it if you want

So ******* gross...why, why do you have to play so scummy?

Deputy Tim Gutterson is a quiet and careful man. Always Watching and mindful of his surroundings. That's why it came as a surprise to so many when he bled to death after being scratched by an angry cat. No one understood how it could happen but the fact is the cat nicked his artery and that was that. Some superstitious folk say that cat was a witch in disguise but all we know is it was never seen again. 

wjT4Q6W.png&key=fb80609f0b2e47553581cb57

Gata, Tim Gutterson, Town Backup Watcher has been modkilled per Rule 1

The Votecount is reset and play continues as normal.

With 3 alive it takes 2 to lynch.

19 hours ago, GATA said:

Why would I vote on someone 

a. I'm not sure about yet 

b. isn't here to defend himself 

Idc if that looks scummy.

19 hours ago, GATA said:

@BrickTamland What's up with you missing the hammers

19 hours ago, GATA said:

Or you just think there's a particular formula to being scum and I fit the criteria.

Fortunately, the beautiful thing about humanity is that they're all distinct. 

19 hours ago, GATA said:

@Pac who do you have as your top 2?

19 hours ago, GATA said:

Listen If you're so sure vote me I'm pretty much done defending myself from you.

19 hours ago, GATA said:

Yea me too I'm waiting for Brick to come back before I make my decision.

18 hours ago, GATA said:

Fine. 

Vote Brick 

This is quite literally, the most disgusting string of posts in the history of mafia.  You deserve to die for this alone.  And if you're town, it's your fault. 

Archived