ALIEN STRIKE SQUAD MAFIA

1 minute ago, Nynaeve said:

Ctm's point isnt bad though.

Stands to reason that scum would be aware of it otherwise if only townies have/know of this role the game is broken cause it clears them.

For that matter a player can just scan someone to prove having it.

I wonder if DPR was sick enough to give this role to scum too just to **** with us. Unsure.

I highly doubt that . And the buffoon who used that power is now basically useless.

If LK did not put his PM out there like he did town could have come up with a way to use the power's to our advantage, now that's not possible. 

Unless we as town pick a player to use the power every day phase and if the power is not used we know the player we chose is Scum. 

Official Vote Count 

Verbal (2) - 80,Nyn

LK (2) - Lee, Ape 

Hess (4) - CTM, Jif, AJ, Stark

Pac (3) - LK, Verbal, Nolder

Lee (1)- Smash

AJ (1) - Hess 

With 16 players, it takes 9 to lynch. Deadline 10 PM EST

1 hour ago, Stark said:

80 you kept your vote on Verb and weren't even around for DL. I hate that I am defending LK here, but 

80, Verb, Nold, were not around at end day

Smash and CTM wanted no lynch (CTM was around but kept his vote)

I am just trying to decide who I want to vote for. 

I was not around either. You can also go invisible on this forum. There is very little to infer from being around or not.

Hunt scum by looking at who is manipulating situations. 

1 hour ago, JiF said:

I did because I'm just playing the game.  And honestly, rep can kind of throw you off.  Like last game, I was getting reps on sh*t and I'm like, wtf is going on? Am I being ****ed with or am I onto something?  I honestly think we should outlaw rep on game related posts.  It can be used as a deception tool. 

Anywho, this is what I mean....

Unvote

I dont think Nyn turns into a gutless child and starts neg repping me over a vote if she's scum and if she is that's ******* lame and proves my point. 

Too easy.

Official Vote Count 

Verbal (2) - 80,Nyn

LK (1) - Ape 

Hess (3) - CTM, Jif, AJ

Lee (1)- Smash

AJ (1) - Hess 

1 hour ago, Lizard King said:

Reveal:

Starlord

1x Scan that can be used on any player during any Day phase. Upon use, the thread will be updated to show that player's character and whether or not they have been implanted. 

nemesis: abilisk

how could I even fake a post like this? I played sports and **** women and drink beer. I have no idea what this sh*t even is. 

Unvote lol believable except the **** women part

• Upvote 1

Official Vote Count 

Verbal (2) - 80,Nyn

Hess (3) - CTM, Jif, AJ

Lee (1)- Smash

AJ (1) - Hess 

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

I was not around either. You can also go invisible on this forum. There is very little to infer from being around or not.

Hunt scum by looking at who is manipulating situations. 

Yeah, but you said you were dealing with sick fam so you were around... I am counting as them as around if they are posting. 

11 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

seriously nolder ? you do know there was no implant last night right ? That being the case why waste a scan ?

Dude what? I know all that.

I am giving you a profile (an obvious one, not claiming to have some sort of insight no one with half a brain couldn't put together) and asking you who it is.

7 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

I have that role too, jackass

I'm confused, the post that pinged that you got all pissy about and went on a hissy fit, you were like "I wonder who they tried to implant"...and then told me..."read between the lines, sparky"...

Key word, "tried"...the role doesnt remove the implant or prevent one.  

1 minute ago, Leelou said:

You always think I’m scum. Has there been you haven’t? 

I had you as scum 2 games in a row ...you never forget do you :)

other than those 2 games Im not sure I ever got a good read on you. 

I simply did not like your responses to what I did earlier. Right or wrong I was trying to figure out the game you didn't seem to want me going in that direction. You played the OMG no lynch is so terrible card and as I stated a few times no lynch is bad in a conventional game but it certainly could be helpful in this type of game.