ALIEN STRIKE SQUAD MAFIA

5 minutes ago, A.J. said:

Lol is that how you handle everyone who calls you out? Dismiss and call them stupid. That’s a great tactic to protect your ego.

Its just funny to me that you spend so much time discrediting the connections I try to make with known alignments when they don’t fit your reads, and yet, you do the exact same thing.

You aren't calling me out. You're flailing.

You keep saying the bold, but aren't actually doing it. I just illustrated your D1 voting movement. I've already illustrated how you're using events to build narratives. All you can do in return is accuse me of making narratives back. It's a rubber/glue thing - and frankly, not worth the responses. So, I'll mock you instead. Others can make up their minds on their own.

Again, context Ape. You remove it and that allows you to spin whatever story you want. Neither of us were voting Brick when it mattered.

Rereading D1 do you see the case that made Brick scummy? You’re allowed to be wrong but no one else is - that’s your take?

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

You hovered through the whole deadline. You unvoted Brick to move to Pac. So, while you cast aspersions at those who were still on Smash at the time of deadline - some of whom weren't online - you were there, with the chance to break the tie, but you stayed away from doing it. Yet, you have no problem going back to it to indict others. Typical scum play, imo.

Makes me feel slightly better about Stark. Would he be so cavalier as scum to put his mate in striking distance to lynch?

Pac online at deadline, digging in more on Smash. Not sure he'd bring attention to his role in lynching town, if he were scum. I need to ponder that one.

AJ goading @CTM to break the tie... but not doing it himself. This post was maybe the most disgusting of my re-read.

❤️

I see what you did there...nice catch...it was in my notes...

I changed my mind after this post...Ape looking better...AJ on my radar...just that Leelou and Pac look more blatant.  I'll continue to catch up

• Upvote 1

Just now, A.J. said:

Again, context Ape. You remove it and that allows you to spin whatever story you want. Neither of us were voting Brick when it mattered.

Rereading D1 do you see the case that made Brick scummy? You’re allowed to be wrong but no one else is - that’s your take?

DMers argue the inane. There's not point in this debate. 

The one takeaway here is that it seems like you're subconsciously acknowledging that you knew I was simply wrong, and not making scum moves. Other than that, I am pointing out specific examples of what you're doing, and you're responding with generalities, personal prodding, and stories.

Again, I have been the only one really after you over this... and your reaction has been over-the-top gross. Now that others are voting you, you are lashing out at me like you're pissed I'm right and others are listening.

Youre ignoring the fact I could’ve rolled onto Smash at any time - but again it’s better to take out context so you can fit your story.

I didn’t see the case on Brick. I had my vote on who I saw as scum, it is what it is.

Just now, Integrity28 said:

DMers argue the inane. There's not point in this debate. 

The one takeaway here is that it seems like you're subconsciously acknowledging that you knew I was simply wrong, and not making scum moves. Other than that, I am pointing out specific examples of what you're doing, and you're responding with generalities, personal prodding, and stories.

Again, I have been the only one really after you over this... and your reaction has been over-the-top gross. Now that others are voting you, you are lashing out at me like you're pissed I'm right and others are listening.

You can make this personal and call me a bad player and bash me for playing on DM. Idgaf about that cause that’s petty internet sh*t that I see you stoop too often.

Im gonna do my part and point out the convenient facts and context you’re leaving out of your case so that when I flip you’ll be stuck with your hand in the cookie jar

3 minutes ago, A.J. said:

Youre ignoring the fact I could’ve rolled onto Smash at any time - but again it’s better to take out context so you can fit your story.

I didn’t see the case on Brick. I had my vote on who I saw as scum, it is what it is.

I'm not ignoring it. I'm illustrating that you chose not to vote the townie OR the scum, when you were there to do so... and don't give me "voted who I thought was scum", you moved off Brick and onto Pac with no reasoning whatsoever.

1 minute ago, A.J. said:

You can make this personal and call me a bad player and bash me for playing on DM. Idgaf about that cause that’s petty internet sh*t that I see you stoop too often.

Im gonna do my part and point out the convenient facts and context you’re leaving out of your case so that when I flip you’ll be stuck with your hand in the cookie jar

You taking it personal is about you. I'm not making it personal. You're a ******* baby if this is hurting your emo.

I haven't ignored context at all. I'm pointing out what you did and did not do. I'm not saying or speculating as to why. The latter is narrative creating. It's what you did to me. I'm working specifically with the facts, which are: you voted brick, unvoted him and voted pac, then goaded CTM to place a vote at the deadline but didn't do it yourself. Those are the actuals of the situation.

You can say things like context and ignore all you want. I've proven, soundly, that I'm dealing only in the actuals of what took place. Everything mentioned here, plus the fact that you did use a narrative about what I was up to on D1, to jump behind JIF and CTM when they said I was pingy.

Nah your internet tough guy shtick doesn’t hurt my feelings Ape, rest assured.

Youre right, I didn’t vote either. I hate being in those situations and truth be told I was leaning to vote Smash for his cult spew (which is why I was voting PAC btw - another nugget of info you leave out) but thankfully Crusher is a better man than I and took the hammer out of my hands cause I was too pussy to pull the trigger one way or another.

It is what it is. None of that makes me scum but you can continue this tirade and look a fool when I flip or maybe look back and see whose on my wagon and why later on.

1 minute ago, A.J. said:

Nah your internet tough guy shtick doesn’t hurt my feelings Ape, rest assured.

Youre right, I didn’t vote either. I hate being in those situations and truth be told I was leaning to vote Smash for his cult spew (which is why I was voting PAC btw - another nugget of info you leave out) but thankfully Crusher is a better man than I and took the hammer out of my hands cause I was too pussy to pull the trigger one way or another.

It is what it is. None of that makes me scum but you can continue this tirade and look a fool when I flip or maybe look back and see whose on my wagon and why later on.

Couple of things:

a.) clearly your emo is ruffled, you're not the first - or last, but keep trying to convince everyone you ain't mad

b.) I didn't leave sh*t out. I just quoted your vote on Pac. No reason given. 

c.) Appealing to my fear of being wrong is pointless, I give no ****s - I'm a high effort player, and get sh*t wrong, but not for lack of trying.

Once again though, you're now arguing with me as if you know I'm town - and treating it like you can convince me I'm just guessing wrong. So, that's helpful.

4 minutes ago, A.J. said:

Anyway I’m out and doubt I’ll be back before DL. Me and the wife wanna check out this restaurant that’s head hunting her for a spot.

Im leaving my vote on Leelou.

Enjoy. Food is good. 

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Couple of things:

a.) clearly your emo is ruffled, you're not the first - or last, but keep trying to convince everyone you ain't mad

b.) I didn't leave sh*t out. I just quoted your vote on Pac. No reason given. 

c.) Appealing to my fear of being wrong is pointless, I give no ****s - I'm a high effort player, and get sh*t wrong, but not for lack of trying.

Once again though, you're now arguing with me as if you know I'm town - and treating it like you can convince me I'm just guessing wrong. So, that's helpful.

If you’re ballsy enough to push me this hard knowing I’m gonna get lynched and flipped Town then I applaud you.

But really I just think atp you’re doing the legwork and other MFers are coasting behind you.

Its all good 

Official Vote Count:

Ape (1) - JIF

Lee (3) - Verbal, Stark, AJ

Stark (1) - Lee

AJ (4) - Pac, Ape, Nolder, Hess

JiF (1) - CTM 

With 11 players, it takes 6 to lynch. 

Deadline at 10pm EST 

10 minutes ago, HessStation said:

I cheated my way through high school and that was fun. 

There were three kinds of kids when I went to school.

Those who worked very hard and refused to let anyone copy their work, those who found the work easy or enjoyable and didn't mind helping the stupid or lazy, and the stupid or lazy people who needed to cheat.

I despise one of those three types of people but I won't say which.

1 minute ago, Nolder said:

There were three kinds of kids when I went to school.

Those who worked very hard and refused to let anyone copy their work, those who found the work easy or enjoyable and didn't mind helping the stupid or lazy, and the stupid or lazy people who needed to cheat.

I despise one of those three types of people but I won't say which.

This is your most detailed post of the game. Glad it's about absolutely nothing.

• Haha 1