ALIEN STRIKE SQUAD MAFIA

Official Vote Count:

Pac (4) - Ape, JIF,Nolder,Stark

With 10 players it takes 5 to lynch. Deadline *TBD* 

54 minutes ago, CTM said:

@GATA

Are weekend rules in effect or is deadline 10pm tonight? 

52 minutes ago, GATA said:

Unless our Pirate says so Deadline is tonight at 10 pm.  @DPR any thoughts?

We'll extend it through Sunday Night 10 pm. 

• Upvote 2

24 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Which Ape logic is that again?

And some more from the recent NK 

15 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

You hovered through the whole deadline. You unvoted Brick to move to Pac. So, while you cast aspersions at those who were still on Smash at the time of deadline - some of whom weren't online - you were there, with the chance to break the tie, but you stayed away from doing it. Yet, you have no problem going back to it to indict others. Typical scum play, imo.

Makes me feel slightly better about Stark. Would he be so cavalier as scum to put his mate in striking distance to lynch?

Pac online at deadline, digging in more on Smash. Not sure he'd bring attention to his role in lynching town, if he were scum. I need to ponder that one.

AJ goading @CTM to break the tie... but not doing it himself. This post was maybe the most disgusting of my re-read.

❤️

^ talking to AJ iirc 

13 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

I prefer waiting but truth be known I'm willing to lynch you or Pac.  

^ talking to Leelou

Leelou is scum, Pac scum...so maybe AJ = not scum.  Dunno.  Prioritization usually helps in situations like this.

Vote Leelou

This dude is scum.  I'd support a CFD on Pac but if not I'm prepared to go random.

Talking about pac

13 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

I wonder if he used his scan on Crusher to try and make himself look clean.

Talking about pac and we all thought it was a bad/dumb time to scan anyone 

13 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

I'm feeling a Pac, AJ + JIF scum team. 

I’m not OT JiF as scum not as of now

Pac, AJ and Leelou.  Book it.

This was JC last scum message which ironically was similar to ape also similar to mine. 

I said. PAC and Lee —— Hess is a wild card he’s so confused and jumping around. 

Ctm well I didn’t like his D1 NO VOTE. He hammered AJ which was good but if he’s scum he would know hw would have to hammer there. Now he says he’s tempted to hammer Pac, big moment showing for CTM 

15 minutes ago, CTM said:

I just feel it's sh*tty after many of us have put in a lot of effort to just hammer before multiple people get to weigh in and before the guy can even defend himself. I want to see what verb and lee have to say as well. He's not going anywhere.

Meanwhile at the gym....

E7CBFDCD-7B4A-4BF9-9CE9-4F3EB01BB578.gif

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Stark said:

^ talking to AJ iirc 

^ talking to Leelou

Talking about pac

This was JC last scum message which ironically was similar to ape also similar to mine. 

Ctm well I didn’t like his D1 NO VOTE. He hammered AJ which was good but if he’s scum he would know hw would have to hammer there. Now he says he’s tempted to hammer Pac, big moment showing for CTM 

eh, if everyone had weighed in I would 100% hammer pac and intend to later unless somethign changes. You want to sus me for waiting for others to show, thats fine but it's just respect for the time people put into the game and it also has game related consequences, it's getting towards end game (particularly if scum has another day kill) breezing through a day with limited info isn't smart. lets make people take a trackable stand

6 minutes ago, Stark said:

^ talking to AJ iirc 

^ talking to Leelou

Talking about pac

Most of that wasn't Ape and the parts that were were mostly musings and not a logical breakdown of thoughts or a case on Pac.

I'm fine with you voting Pac but it looks like you're just jumping on the bandwagon here and have no real motive to do so.

Or at least not a motive that's good.

1 minute ago, CTM said:

eh, if everyone had weighed in I would 100% hammer pac and intend to later unless somethign changes. You want to sus me for waiting for others to show, thats fine but it's just respect for the time people put into the game and it also has game related consequences, it's getting towards end game (particularly if scum has another day kill) breezing through a day with limited info isn't smart. lets make people take a trackable stand

I just said I didn’t like the way you started D1 and pointed out that you had to hammer AJ if scum at the point the voting was.  Now you want to wait on pac to make sure everyone can say in, which is fine with me, but if he flips mafia you may be hurting yourself 

Just now, Stark said:

My back yard and this is the first weekend I can enjoy it without havin a party for someone else

****in nice man! I could so make myself a couple long islands and float around in that pool. Beautiful.

I live in a ******* trash heap **** my life ☹️☹️☹️

Maybe it's just because I want to move but does anyone else ever go on like Zillow and just look at houses?

I don't even look at the million dollar houses just normal ones.

I've noticed it's kind of hard to find a house with a garage in the back yard tbh.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Maybe it's just because I want to move but does anyone else ever go on like Zillow and just look at houses?

I've noticed it's kind of hard to find a house with a garage in the back yard tbh.

Yes, we're going to an open house today just to look. We eventually want to hould so we go to get ideas.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, CTM said:

scale haha.gif

57 minutes ago, CTM said:

Interesting indeed, Pac was a frequent AJ voter as well 

Pac, AJ, Brick cross-voting D1

Pac using a scan for no apparent reason 

AJ using PACs scan to ‘clear him’

Seems obvious to me.

18 minutes ago, Stark said:

^ talking to AJ iirc 

^ talking to Leelou

Talking about pac

also, there's nothing in here that supports your "based on ape's thoughts" rational for voting pac.

don't like your vote 

11 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Most of that wasn't Ape and the parts that were were mostly musings and not a logical breakdown of thoughts or a case on Pac.

I'm fine with you voting Pac but it looks like you're just jumping on the bandwagon here and have no real motive to do so.

Or at least not a motive that's good.

this

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Seems obvious to me.

Hmm.

Yeah maybe. I can see it I guess. 

11 minutes ago, Kaylee said:

I'm a bit jealous, it's very nice

10 minutes ago, Nolder said:

****in nice man! I could so make myself a couple long islands and float around in that pool. Beautiful.

I live in a ******* trash heap **** my life ☹️☹️☹️

Thank you. I am out for a bit now

8 minutes ago, Nolder said:

all the time. I also go look at houses, for years now. I'll sell my house and buy once i find something I truly love, but I'm not sure that will ever happen at this point.

Going to look at something tomorrow as a matter of fact

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Seems obvious to me.

Oh I agree, the first thing I said when i saw Aj's flip was it puts a much different context on his 80 vote.

Seems a bit too obvious tbh, and starks vote was gross

3 minutes ago, CTM said:

also, there's nothing in here that supports your "based on ape's thoughts" rational for voting pac.

don't like your vote 

I don’t have time to go back and find all the posts with ape and AJ going back and forth where ape and AJ discuss pac. 

You don’t like my vote? I am not shocked a scum player would find a reason to not like something 

I am out for a while.  Cheers.  Nolder I’ll drink 1 for you

1 minute ago, Stark said:

I don’t have time to go back and find all the posts with ape and AJ going back and forth where ape and AJ discuss pac. 

You don’t like my vote? I am not shocked a scum player would find a reason to not like something 

I am out for a while.  Cheers.  Nolder I’ll drink 1 for you

lol, enjoy your day.

your vote still feels like an invented reason for plopping a vote down.

• Upvote 1