"Mafia - Inglorious Basterds" - Basterds Win

GATA

10 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

He was previously.  I think he even got to L-1 before the deadline was moved.  But its hard to know if its Lizzie being Lizzie or if its scum Lizzie.  He's impossible to read.

yes and Decker jumped off immediately after I put him at L-1

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Still like my catch n Nolder.

My only apprehension with LK is that this ******* idiot plays so illogically, and poorly, that he sucks me into chasing him and almost always ends up town. He’s been such a shiny object distraction to me in the past I’m more inclined to ignore all his posts, assuming he’ll get himself lynched whether I pay attention to him or not.

He’s literally a waste of a roster spot.

Smash is my gut. DPR also coming across foul.

Im in quarterly planning the bulk of the rest of the week. I’ll try to pop in, but these are my thoughts atm.

so far. Deck, DPR, stick out to me but LK with his "half-ass" fighting of the lynch and just his play (willing to switch) has my vote. D-1's suck a lot of garbage posting, makes it tough to get solid reads.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

He was previously.  I think he even got to L-1 before the deadline was moved.  But its hard to know if its Lizzie being Lizzie or if its scum Lizzie.  He's impossible to read.

Yep. Like trying to read a bowl of alphabet soup.

23 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

This is gonna be a fun one.  I promise I won't do anything outlandish this time.

Vote Verbal

what do you mean by this?

telling the scum team that you won't bus them all, only to lose on final day?

13 hours ago, deckerfan said:

Random or rectilinear ...

Reptile

Random is more lulz

13 hours ago, Stark said:

Well this seems disingenuous and what I am about to do will Get some things happening 

VOTE LK

^^^ L-1 vote

13 hours ago, GATA-Bot said:

DEADLINE has been moved to tomorrow 10 pm EST. 

I am giving town more time to elaborate on their votes tonight.

Ok 

^^^ Decker sees deadline got moved.

Unvote

^^^ Unvotes

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I remember that, but need to look back.  I thought maybe he did that shortly after GATA moved the deadline back.

it was literally within the same minute I posted, so he literally may not have seen me do it. But, theres always a chance he did.

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

^^^ L-1 vote

^^^ Decker sees deadline got moved.

^^^ Unvotes

Gata's moving back of the deadline happened prior to all of Decker's posts there. you posted them out of order. The rest of that is correct order

14 hours ago, GATA-Bot said:

DEADLINE has been moved to tomorrow 10 pm EST. 

I am giving town more time to elaborate on their votes tonight.

Random or rectilinear ...

Reptile

Random is more lulz

Well this seems disingenuous and what I am about to do will Get some things happening 

VOTE LK

Ok 

^^^ Decker Quotes Gata's new deadline here then UNVOTES

Unvote

Lol. Seriously I just put LK at L-1 and you jump off the train the same time I vote him. 

I am going with the deckerfan just happened to UNVOTE right after I posted, not because he saw my vote...... or did he

13 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Thanks!

^ 80 quotes Gata's new deadline and then

Unvote

80 WTF so you just did the same thing here... and you were Voting LK at the time then unvoted taking him off the chopping block

6 minutes ago, Stark said:

Gata's moving back of the deadline happened prior to all of Decker's posts there. you posted them out of order. The rest of that is correct order

Decker very clearly quoted the post by GATA in one post, and unvoted in the next one.  The order is correct, because he didn't see the deadline moved until that point.

1 minute ago, Stark said:

80 WTF so you just did the same thing here... and you were Voting LK at the time then unvoted taking him off the chopping block 

What's not to get?  With a new deadline, we had more time to discuss the D1 lynch.  No need to rush into the lynch if we gained an extra 24 hours.  What's the issue?

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Decker very clearly quoted the post by GATA in one post, and unvoted in the next one.  The order is correct, because he didn't see the deadline moved until that point.

maybe he didn't see it, maybe he did.. either way you both literally did the exact same thing and jumped off LK who was at L-1 when I voted him, then you both quoted new deadline and unvoted to then vote for Nolder - Decker voted for me, you tell him Im confirmed town then he goes Nolder too

Stark, I'm still very willing to lynch LK.  There just was no longer a rush, and gave us time to discuss other candidates, and/or set up competing trains (like Nolder, who I'm voting currently).  Why are you FOSing people for slow-playing things?

1 minute ago, Stark said:

maybe he didn't see it, maybe he did.. either way you both literally did the exact same thing and jumped off LK who was at L-1 when I voted him, then you both quoted new deadline and unvoted to then vote for Nolder 

LK was L-2.  You moved him to L-1.  I moved off of him to prevent a ninja hammer. 

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

LK was L-2.  You moved him to L-1.  I moved off of him to prevent a ninja hammer. 

only Decker unvoted him first.

I voted LK to see who would jump off his vote - or who would hammer. You and Deck jumped off with lightning speed and did it the exact same way.. to then vote for the same person, Nolder. 

Just now, Stark said:

only Decker unvoted him first.

I voted LK to see who would jump off his vote - or who would hammer. You and Deck jumped off with lightning speed and did it the exact same way.. to then vote for the same person, Nolder.  

My actions had nothing to do with Decker's.  I didn't even see Decker's unvote until later.  Then, a scummy post by Nolder jumped out to me so I voted him.  It wasn't a coordinated action.

Competing trains was the goal I had in mind.  No idea what Decker is up to.  His return to Mafia has been him playing like this thus far:

giphy.gif

Official Vote Count 

Lizzie (5) - Brick, Paradis, Smash, JC

Paradis (1) - Jif

JiF (1) - Pac

80(2)-Nolder, Stark

Nolder(4) - Ape, 80,Decker,LK,

Stark(1) -Crushluv

Dice(2) - Nyn, DPR

With 16 alive it take 9 to swing 

I think this is accurate, if not gfy

Unvote

Unvote

these were just a few posts apart, hard for me to believe you didn't see it, and you and Decker were the only ones posting at that time other than me and interacting with each other.

Pretty sure Pac has posted like twice....

Vote Nolder

^back to back posts you vote Nolder because he voted you and called Pac townish

12 hours ago, deckerfan said:

Unvote

vote STARK 

12 hours ago, deckerfan said:

Unvote

vote noldermolder

then you both go to Nolder... just go read page 8 it all happens right after each other

4 minutes ago, Stark said:

these were just a few posts apart, hard for me to believe you didn't see it, and you and Decker were the only ones posting at that time other than me and interacting with each other.

^back to back posts you vote Nolder because he voted you and called Pac townish

then you both go to Nolder... just go read page 8 it all happens right after each other

Dunno what to tell you.  I'd been away for a few hours and was doing a catchup.  I wasn't viewing the posts going on in real time. 

27 minutes ago, Stark said:

^^^ Decker Quotes Gata's new deadline here then UNVOTES

^ 80 quotes Gata's new deadline and then

I like this...

need to go look myself. 

Archived