"Mafia - Inglorious Basterds" - Basterds Win

GATA

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Stark said:

maybe he didn't see it, maybe he did.. either way you both literally did the exact same thing and jumped off LK who was at L-1 when I voted him, then you both quoted new deadline and unvoted to then vote for Nolder - Decker voted for me, you tell him Im confirmed town then he goes Nolder too

I saw it so what

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

What about my list sucks?  

He made a good point/observation.

No that was a natuReal thing to say at that moment in time LK was a crapshoot and he started emoing 

4 minutes ago, JiF said:

What about my list sucks?  

He made a good point/observation.

U agreeing with the biggest jerk off schtick sucks 

nolder is being normal neutral for him 

jc is susp for the drive by vote tho

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Can't really see voting anyone other than Nolder or LK at the moment.  Nolder because I think he's scum and its Wednesday.  Lizzie because his death saves us from him being alive at endgame regardless of alignment. 

Fake News.  Unless you can verify this comment with an LD.  

39 minutes ago, Pac said:

you've basically based your entire mafia playing style around me.  it's kind of a compliment but it would be better if you were a better player.

there's only one Gee Shee and that's yours truly.

hey knuckleheads...Dan and Nyn are the best scum hunters here, you guys are fighting over 3rd place. At best!

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Can't really see voting anyone other than Nolder or LK at the moment.  Nolder because I think he's scum and its Wednesday.  Lizzie because his death saves us from him being alive at endgame regardless of alignment. 

LK is always a safe bet to get rid of - this is not news. i don't see much on nolder, he made 1 comment that ape jumped on.. but people make that type of comment in every game. 

2 minutes ago, Stark said:

LK is always a safe bet to get rid of - this is not news. i don't see much on nolder, he made 1 comment that ape jumped on.. but people make that type of comment in every game. 

Do you think 80 is scum?

56 minutes ago, deckerfan said:

No that was a natuReal thing to say at that moment in time LK was a crapshoot and he started emoing 

Disagree. 

54 minutes ago, deckerfan said:

U agreeing with the biggest jerk off schtick sucks 

nolder is being normal neutral for him 

jc is susp for the drive by vote tho

I agree with well placed logic.  I dont base my opinions off how I feel about a person. 

Nolder had a pingy vote.  

JC is sus - which means you shouldnt have responded "No".

34 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Someone sounds bitter from when me and Lizzy beat him at end game...

31 minutes ago, CTM said:

hey knuckleheads...Dan and Nyn are the best scum hunters here, you guys are fighting over 3rd place. At best!

I'm the GOAT, bitch.  I just got dominating Nyn.  Used her as a pawn in my grand scheme of scum.

17 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Dan was so good at hunting scum he turned into a chick and had a baby with JVOR. Try that bitches,

I honestly dont remember Dan as being a great scum hunter but more of a dominate player as scum...

5 minutes ago, JiF said:

I honestly dont remember Dan as being a great scum hunter but more of a dominate player as scum...

She was an ace scum hunter and very good as scum. Vic was also very good as scum. Sharrow > everyone at everything and not really close

11 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

She was an ace scum hunter and very good as scum. Vic was also very good as scum. Sharrow > everyone at everything and not really close

100% better town than scum. Jif is better town than scum as well. Just like 4th -8th best

30 minutes ago, DPR said:

So the time extension has led to an argument over who the real Gee Shee is.

I feel a meme coming on... 

someone needs to speak up for the humble, lest we let the blow hards fiction become reality

3 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Im funny but terrible at all aspects of the game. Seem to be getting worse at it. LOL

You are the hardest to get lynched and a strong town player, everyone has rough games.. You also have improved your scum game quite a bit, the first few games you were scum you might as well had a neon sign over your head blinking "fat scum"

11 minutes ago, CTM said:

You are the hardest to get lynched and a strong town player, everyone has rough games.. You also have improved your scum game quite a bit, the first few games you were scum you might as well had a neon sign over your head blinking "fat scum"

GFY

34 minutes ago, JiF said:

Someone sounds bitter from when me and Lizzy beat him at end game...

That actually didn't register on my mind when I wrote that post.  But my point does apply here with your example:  Lizzie as town is worthless.  When scum, he usually gets a pass to endgame, because no one can read him.  Thus he's always a quality early lynch. 

42 minutes ago, JiF said:

Disagree. 

I agree with well placed logic.  I dont base my opinions off how I feel about a person. 

Nolder had a pingy vote.  

JC is sus - which means you shouldnt have responded "No".

No one care about gut no one listen 

1 hour ago, Stark said:

Scum use that tactic in every game.

Archived