"Mafia - Inglorious Basterds" - Basterds Win

GATA

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Nolder said:

I didn't line up sh*t. You push this narrative every game lol.

Because it’s something scum does, universally. It’s not a no older tell, it’s an every scum tell.

And I’m also one of the best gum hunters who plays .  So, go figure. 

8 hours ago, Pac said:

FOS on this ^^ beast.

We are like 2 weeks removed from a hotly contested and entertaining game that had daily deadlines.  Expert players like myself rise to the challenge when faced with difficult situations.

1 recent game vs. 10 years of evidence. 

Pac thinks the earth is flat. What a moron.

19 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Because it’s something scum does, universally. It’s not a no older tell, it’s an every scum tell.

And I’m also one of the best gum hunters who plays .  So, go figure. 

9 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

OK that’s it for me until later I just caught up five pages and add my thoughts while driving. Enough of this dangerous sh*t I’m not Hass. 

Autocorrect is awesome.

Only thing missing from these catchup posts is Ape saying him playing while driving >>> 90 % of players playing normally. 

2 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

vote dice 

1 hour ago, Nynaeve said:

You sound weird

1 hour ago, Dicetosser said:

how so?

1 hour ago, DPR said:

That said, I get the weird vibe. 

Vote Dice

26 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

Could go Dice 

I think this stretch of posts is weirder than anything Dice is doing.  Can anyone answer the question?

3 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Autocorrect is awesome.

Only thing missing from these catchup posts is Ape saying him playing while driving >>> 90 % of players playing normally. 

That part is implicit

14 hours ago, Dicetosser said:

you first

verbal has been verbal'd.

Hey/ look at that: lizzie!!!  im using punctuation.....

14 hours ago, Dicetosser said:

oh come ON!!!   

right thats it! ALL you idiots move over here    to victoria  dont dirty my NSW     so I can get decent deadlines I can actually make for once!   

thats 11am and i will be working . might be able to glance in but if i can they will be VERY quick 

vote jif just so i dont have to listen to more of this crap

13 hours ago, Dicetosser said:

theres no need to be insulting.

13 hours ago, Dicetosser said:

thats it?? just ok?? 

well thats boring...

12 hours ago, Dicetosser said:

in like 2 hrs or so

10 hours ago, Dicetosser said:

vote stark

was it scummy or not? make up ure mind and stop hedging ure bets

dammit who puts info in the OP!!!???  no one reads that!

unvote

yeah so i realised AFTER i posted it.

apparently I can't read....

9 hours ago, Dicetosser said:

so you wont vote him unless its to hammer? If you dont want to vote him why would you hammer him?

These are all of Dice's post leading up to the votes by Nyn and DPR. 

All I see are:

1.  Joke posts.

2.  Dice accidentally voting the mod-confirmed townie (GATA kind of buried the lead on that, not really his fault)

3.  Dice questioning Pac for something only us JN veterans are aware of being a null tell (Pac talking about being willing to hammer without voting someone at the time). 

3 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

All I see are:

1.  Joke posts.

2.  Dice accidentally voting the mod-confirmed townie (GATA kind of buried the lead on that, not really his fault)

3.  Dice questioning Pac for something only us JN veterans are aware of being a null tell (Pac talking about being willing to hammer without voting someone at the time). 

Dice accidentally voted him? Way to cover for Dice. 

17 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I think this stretch of posts is weirder than anything Dice is doing.  Can anyone answer the question?

13 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

All I see are:

1.  Joke posts.

12 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Far be it from me to suggest Dice is lock town or anything but that was a quick succession of bandwagoning by DPR and Lizzie there. 

LOL STFU 

8 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I singled him out? 2 people voted Dice on being "weird" and you lumped on saying you could "vote him too". 

agree...

don't know how LK isn't catching more votes

8 minutes ago, Stark said:

agree...

don't know how LK isn't catching more votes 

He was previously.  I think he even got to L-1 before the deadline was moved.  But its hard to know if its Lizzie being Lizzie or if its scum Lizzie.  He's impossible to read.

Still like my catch n Nolder.

My only apprehension with LK is that this ******* idiot plays so illogically, and poorly, that he sucks me into chasing him and almost always ends up town. He’s been such a shiny object distraction to me in the past I’m more inclined to ignore all his posts, assuming he’ll get himself lynched whether I pay attention to him or not.

He’s literally a waste of a roster spot.

Smash is my gut. DPR also coming across foul.

Im in quarterly planning the bulk of the rest of the week. I’ll try to pop in, but these are my thoughts atm.

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

My only apprehension with LK is that this ******* idiot plays so illogically, and poorly, that he sucks me into chasing him and almost always ends up town. He’s been such a shiny object distraction to me in the past I’m more inclined to ignore all his posts, assuming he’ll get himself lynched whether I pay attention to him or not.

And he never, ever, ever gets NK'd unless he's the uncountered cop or doc.  Scum always leaves him to town to decide what to do with him.  He's always a good day 1 lynch choice. 

Granted, I fall in a similar category, hence my track record.  But it takes one to know one?

Archived