"Mafia - Inglorious Basterds" - Basterds Win

GATA

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Far be it from me to suggest Dice is lock town or anything but that was a quick succession of bandwagoning by DPR and Lizzie there. 

Maybe they just like him and are unable to express it in a socially acceptable way. 

3 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Number 1 should have been a vagina. 

Number 2 should be boobs. 

But I digress. 

In any case, I know dice only like a tinsy bit more than you. So I'm gonna have my own unique take on it. Kthanks 

Do DPR and Lizzie?  I was more FOSing them for bandwagoning.

5 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

Um, Nolder has been spastic all game, not just today. Ping.

Wut?

4 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

That Ape post reeks. Pushing a narrative.

Doesn’t know what a narrative is ^^^

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

Oh Lizzie. You are so Lizzie when you Lizzie.

lol, right?

On 6/26/2018 at 4:39 PM, Nolder said:

I'm here.

21 hours ago, Nolder said:

Alright looks like I'm actually going to have to put some effort in here or we're ****ed.

Can't leave the game to the likes of Gee She and the Superstar God, that's just cruel.

I'm reading the thread gimme a few mins.

I got this.

Day 1 is pretty arbitrary, yes.

Usually what I do is pick someone and don't sweat it too much (pick at random if you really want) and then go back and look at how people voted after you know the alignment of the guy that died. Usually someone dies during the night phase too so by Day 2 you have two dead people who's alignments you know.

A lot of this game can be solved by looking at voting patterns.

Watch what people say vs what they do.

If I'm screaming that you are scummy and need to die but I never vote you that's inconsistent and stands out.

Likewise if I say someone is townie and should be trusted but I keep voting them every day that also stands out and reveals I may have other motives.

It'll come to you, just be chill.

This should be the theme of the next game lol.

@DPR @Verbal teach @GATA-Bot about bastard modding and we can have a real fun game going.

Vote 80

80 scum, Pac seems townie.

20 hours ago, Nolder said:

I think Lizzie is town but I am ok with sacrificing him to catch scum.

I am sure there is at least one idiot scum who wants to rush to night phase and get a quick lynch on that train.

20 hours ago, Nolder said:

See you all tomorrow!

@Integrity28

3 hours ago, deckerfan said:

Dice is abrasive and not paying attention so = scum okay mod announced randomly in the middle of sh*tposting 

Dice is always abrasive. Just doesnt seem natural.

Official Vote Count 

Lizzie (4) - Brick, Paradis, Smash, JC

JiF (2) - Pac, Decker

80 (2) - Nolder, Stark

Nolder (2) - Ape, 80

Dice (3) - Nyn, DPR,JIF

Decker (1) -Crushluv

Ape (1) - Lizzie

With 16 alive it take 9 to swing Deadline 10 pm EST

23 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

Um, Nolder has been spastic all game, not just today. Ping.

7 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

Right, exactly, 1 page of Nolder posts in 16 pages. But I'm being Lizzie. got ya

LK.... lol.... but he's been spastic all game, sheeesh

are you just grasping at "anything" here? 

3 hours ago, JiF said:

Vote Dice  Clearly paying zero attention to the game.  You know who doesnt have to read the thread?  Scum.  That's who.

and you apparently. Cause you missed the fact i told you id be at work at that time.

when at work i get to read in 15sec bursts

3 hours ago, deckerfan said:

Dice is abrasive and not paying attention so = scum okay mod announced randomly in the middle of sh*tposting 

i am abrasive to be fair..

@Nynaeve  still waiting for that answer.

vote jif  cause he doesnt read the thread. and you know who doesnt do that? Jif.   (thats how it goes right jif?)

Official Vote Count 

Lizzie (4) - Brick, Paradis, Smash, JC

JiF (3) - Pac, Decker, Dice

80 (2) - Nolder, Stark

Nolder (2) - 80, Ape

Dice (3) - Nyn, DPR,JIF

Decker (1) -Crushluv

Ape (1) - Lizzie

With 16 alive it take 9 to swing Deadline 10 pm EST

3 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:

and you apparently. Cause you missed the fact i told you id be at work at that time.

when at work i get to read in 15sec bursts

i am abrasive to be fair..

@Nynaeve  still waiting for that answer.

vote jif  cause he doesnt read the thread. and you know who doesnt do that? Jif.   (thats how it goes right jif?)

Erm ok?

2 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

I took that as a joke. Regardless, Nolder hasn’t been really involved. It’s not like he magically started hiding after Ape voted him.

He had couple posts since then. He kinda yelled at Ape for always accusing him of something, but beyond that he really hasn't done much. Im assuming the big post in the ones I quoted is him explaining the way he plays to paradise. Honestly I hate those post because it makes me think its scum just adding material without contributing anything.

Yet, we got a lot of players that haven't done much. Paradis is certainly given a pass being his first time playing. Smash has not done much and thats in great contrast to his last few games because he dove  in from the get go on those games.

4 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

I took that as a joke. Regardless, Nolder hasn’t been really involved. It’s not like he magically started hiding after Ape voted him.

Is that not how Nolder plays like 90% of the games... little to no activity, pops in at or near a deadline, drops a few lines of BS and then is back out for a day??? that is how I remember all of his games except for the A.S.S game

12 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

Spastic was the wrong word. I should have said uninvolved. Ape made it look like Nolder started hiding. Nolder has been hiding the whole time. 

I play from the toilet at work.

I didn’t make it look like anything. Based on what I saw Nolder reacted to my vote on him and went dark. I have no clue what he was doing before I voted.

You say I’m scum every single game, and each time the reason gets dumber. This is such a stretch I’m not even sure what to make of it.

Archived