"Mafia - Inglorious Basterds" - Basterds Win

GATA

3 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Disingenuous is anybody acting like they got a ****img clue about anything Lizzie post. Especially on day one. 

unvote vote stark

Eh.  Big guy I’m Mod confirmed town. Lol. 

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Official Vote Count 

Lizzie (5) - Brick, Paradis, Smash, JC, Stark

Paradis (1) - Jif

JiF (1) - Pac

80(1)-Nolder

Nolder(4) - Ape, 80,Decker,LK,

Stark(1) -Crushluv

With 16 alive it take 9 to swing 

3 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I know. 

Lol. Ok

all I was trying to do was trying to get to see who moved off or to hammer- also knowing there have been several people to survive L-1 on D-1

Only reason I was going to vote him was to try to get info and I still think he wasn’t fighting a lynch that hard - which to me seems weird 

2 minutes ago, Stark said:

Lol. Ok

all I was trying to do was trying to get to see who moved off or to hammer- also knowing there have been several people to survive L-1 on D-1

Only reason I was going to vote him was to try to get info and I still think he wasn’t fighting a lynch that hard - which to me seems weird 

Agree. But Lizzie is a tough nut to crack 

yeah so back to 80..

he's very likely scum but I sorta feel bad for the little guy and his propensity to get himself lynched on day 1.  that said if you guys want to flush that turd get him to L1 and let me do what I do.

2 minutes ago, Pac said:

yeah so back to 80..

he's very likely scum but I sorta feel bad for the little guy and his propensity to get himself lynched on day 1.  that said if you guys want to flush that turd get him to L1 and let me do what I do.

mow his lawn?

10 hours ago, Lizard King said:

We should probably get off the joke phase if we’re going to make any progress by deadline. Not sure where to start though. 

hahaa.. now I know why you're getting run up.

this post sucks moose nuts.

4 minutes ago, Pac said:

yeah so back to 80..

so you wont vote him unless its to hammer? If you dont want to vote him why would you hammer him?

2 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:

so you wont vote him unless its to hammer? If you dont want to vote him why would you hammer him?

Crikey!  Relax matee'... go drink a Fawsters and make some shrimp on the bahbee while I figure this out.

4 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

There are no slow games on JN. Even our slow games are fast-paced by other site standards. You have to give people the time to get invested, or you’ll have everyone shrug off the game because of the deadlines. Hate to see your effort go to waste.

FOS on this ^^ beast.

We are like 2 weeks removed from a hotly contested and entertaining game that had daily deadlines.  Expert players like myself rise to the challenge when faced with difficult situations.

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

I’m the first one to catch it 

great job Michelin Man.

but I don't think this means he's scum..  I think it means he's trying to increase his reputation as a legitimate scum hunter.  but we know that ain't happenin'.

Just now, Pac said:

great job Michelin Man.

but I don't think this means he's scum..  I think it means he's trying to increase his reputation as a legitimate scum hunter.  but we know that ain't happenin'.

Coherent play would be a solid step in that direction for sure. 

4 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

This post pings. Like you’re avoiding a town lynch, and telling us it is one, and lining up next days lynch based on LK train.

vote Nolder

I didn't line up sh*t. You push this narrative every game lol.

3 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Pretty sure Pac has posted like twice....

3 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Vote Nolder

Yeah, and?

You see once you get as good at this game as me and Gee She that's all it takes.

It's ok pal you'll get there eventually.

8 hours ago, Pac said:

Crikey!  Relax matee'... go drink a Fawsters and make some shrimp on the bahbee while I figure this out.

New England accent with a dash of pirate FTW. 

5 hours ago, Nolder said:

Yeah, and?

You see once you get as good at this game as me and Gee She that's all it takes.

It's ok pal you'll get there eventually.

So much happening here that has the potential to rip a hole in the fabric of the universe. 

This is why I drink in the morning.

Archived