"Mafia - Inglorious Basterds" - Basterds Win

GATA

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
52 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

She was an ace scum hunter and very good as scum. Vic was also very good as scum. Sharrow > everyone at everything and not really close

Vic sucked. All he did was make real life excuses as scum.

59 minutes ago, JiF said:

I'm the best scum hunter in this game and it's really not close. Ape is a distant 2nd.  Nobody else is actually good at it, like, at all.  Honestly.

lol, nowadays ape actually gets scum lynched, you just talk about lists nobody paid attention to

11 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

He actually pouted like a bitch as vanilla town but I remember him being very good as scum.

No, he sucked. Are you going to say anything about this game? Or just shoot the breeze.

Official Vote Count 

Lizzie (4) - Brick, Paradis, Smash, JC

JiF (2) - Pac, Decker

80 (2) - Nolder, Stark

Nolder (3) - Ape, 80, LK,

Dice (3) - Nyn, DPR,JIF

Decker (1) -Crushluv

With 16 alive it take 9 to swing Deadline 10 pm EST

1 minute ago, Lizard King said:

I mean the guy hasn't posted in 24 hours and won't be around for deadline. Not too crazy suggesting we get someone else in the game who'll be involved.

Looks at smash and brick

8 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I think this stretch of posts is weirder than anything Dice is doing.  Can anyone answer the question?

You finally want to know where babies come from? Good for you! 

8 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

All I see are:

1.  Joke posts.

2.  Dice accidentally voting the mod-confirmed townie (GATA kind of buried the lead on that, not really his fault)

3.  Dice questioning Pac for something only us JN veterans are aware of being a null tell (Pac talking about being willing to hammer without voting someone at the time). 

Number 1 should have been a vagina.

Number 2 should be boobs.

But I digress.

In any case, I know dice only like a tinsy bit more than you. So I'm gonna have my own unique take on it. Kthanks

Archived