One Jets Drive Finale last night

chrisfaceoff

I've dropped the ball on making posts about the weekly episodes, but that finale was something else.

These pieces are so well done, and I really hope this becomes a tradition they document each year.  The way they ended it tying in ushering in a new generation and new beginnings gave me chills, and has my optimism on the rise.  Focusing on McBride this week was also a high point for me.  You can see how much effort he is putting in, and keeps remind himself "just one play" is a great way to stay grounded and focus on each opportunity.  Hopefully he finds a way to crack this roster.

This one was a bit longer than the others(coming in at about 20 min), but if you haven't checked it out, I highly recommend it.

22 minutes ago, chrisfaceoff said:

I've dropped the ball on making posts about the weekly episodes, but that finale was something else.

These pieces are so well done, and I really hope this becomes a tradition they document each year.  The way they ended it tying in ushering in a new generation and new beginnings gave me chills, and has my optimism on the rise.  Focusing on McBride this week was also a high point for me.  You can see how much effort he is putting in, and keeps remind himself "just one play" is a great way to stay grounded and focus on each opportunity.  Hopefully he finds a way to crack this roster.

This one was a bit longer than the others(coming in at about 20 min), but if you haven't checked it out, I highly recommend it.

I agree.  Really enjoyed last night's show.  They probably could do an entire episode of Joe talking to his former teammates -- I wish that piece in the open was longer.  As for McBride -- seems like a really easy guy to root for.  I hope he makes the team.

31 minutes ago, Jets1958 said:

By the way - Who exactly were those three other guys at the table with Joe. I was wondering which 1969 Jets were with Joe? Anyone have their names?

Randy Beverly, Ralph Baker and Jeff Richardson.  I think I saw those in the video??

Archived