A Rex Ryan poll of our bipolar fans :)

jetstream23

A Rex Ryan Return  

120 members have voted

1. 1. Would you accept Rex Ryan back as Defensive Coordinator?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Would you accept Rex Ryan back as HC and let him choose his coaching staff?

• Yes
    • No
  3. 3. Would you accept Rex Ryan back as HC if given a Tier 1 OC (your choice, Gase, Kingsbury, etc.)?

• Yes
    • No

No. It's happens in hockey. And obviously Billy Martin. Can't think of this happening in the NFL in recent memory. 
Art Shell had two stints with Oakland and so has Gruden now.....then again there was some significant time apart and it's also the Raiders

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, Bleedin Green said:

I really can't fathom how anyone could possibly give different answers to each of these questions.  To me it's obvious it should be all no, but know there's enough folks out there still in love with him for whatever reason to get some yeses.  However, how could their possibly be any middle-ground?  He's either up for all of it or none of it.  Anything in between would actually be only worse.

Oh come on, how much fun would these boards be?

1 hour ago, Bleedin Green said:

I really can't fathom how anyone could possibly give different answers to each of these questions.  To me it's obvious it should be all no, but know there's enough folks out there still in love with him for whatever reason to get some yeses.  However, how could their possibly be any middle-ground?  He's either up for all of it or none of it.  Anything in between would actually be only worse.

It boggles my mind that anyone would want Rex back in any capacity

Archived