You Think We Have It Bad...

3 minutes ago, Peace Frog said:

Hahahahaaa division rival Skins get the better QB. 

Gets better and better. 

What's funny is, the Redskins were supposedly trying to trade up into the top 3 to get Haskins because they were afraid of the Raiders and/or Giants taking him. And they ended up having to give up nothing to take him at 15. 

This all just goes to show you . . . no one knows anything. The media, the teams . . . no one. 

1 minute ago, slimjasi said:

What's funny is, the Redskins were supposedly trying to trade up into the top 3 to get Haskins because they were afraid of the Raiders and/or Giants taking him. And they ended up having to give up nothing to take him at 15. 

This all just goes to show you . . . no one knows anything. The media, the teams . . . no one. 

There’s a poster here who does. 

Making the Daniel Jones pick even worse, the Giants are about to waste another year of Saquon Barkley's career next year as Jones learns the league.  And if Jones busts then the Giants might end up in Saquon's 2nd contract before they're any good.  How many years can a RB perform at such a high level?

I think Gettleman royally screwed the Giants.  

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Making the Daniel Jones pick even worse, the Giants are about to waste another year of Saquon Barkley's career next year as Jones learns the league.  And if Jones busts then the Giants might end up in Saquon's 2nd contract before they're any good.  How many years can a RB perform at such a high level?

I think Gettleman royally screwed the Giants.  

I agree.  I think he's secretly working for the Jets!!  Sabotage!