Godzilla: Monster Island Mafia (Game End)

37 minutes ago, CTM said:

Yes, as fun and helpful as it was speed lynching 80 and listening to your paranoid theories about him voting you, I thought we might try prodding people on game content today.

One theory. Not multiple. And you’re pointing a finger at me despite me being the only person who asked directly about Godzilla which means you’re accusing me of disinterest in the outcome despite that you know its false  

Youre trying to build a phantom case on me. 

I like my vote 

• Post of the Week 1

22 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

One theory. Not multiple. And you’re pointing a finger at me despite me being the only person who asked directly about Godzilla which means you’re accusing me of disinterest in the outcome despite that you know its false  

Youre trying to build a phantom case on me. 

I like my vote 

^ 1 of 4 fos's. Didnt vote him. 

Did you forget to take your anti-psycs today 

1 hour ago, CTM said:

^ 1 of 4 fos's. Didnt vote him. 

Did you forget to take your anti-psycs today 

I’m the only one of the suspects that cared to discuss it with you. I think I made a pretty clear case. You’re going to acknowledge I’m the clearest of the bunch now right?

16 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

I’m the only one of the suspects that cared to discuss it with you. I think I made a pretty clear case. You’re going to acknowledge I’m the clearest of the bunch now right?

No, I think you completely over reacted to my relatively innocuous comment that was pretty clearly an attempt to prod game play. You were 1 of 4 people I fos'd and have reacted like I declared you scum 

2 hours ago, CTM said:

No, I think you completely over reacted to my relatively innocuous comment that was pretty clearly an attempt to prod game play. You were 1 of 4 people I fos'd and have reacted like I declared you scum 

Not a good look that you’re digging in on this 

Vote LK

competing trains and the whole looking for Godzilla thing as the bad guy didn’t make sense to me because obviously you can’t reveal roles. So Big boy could have been anything. 

10 hours ago, GATA said:

Vote LK

competing trains and the whole looking for Godzilla thing as the bad guy didn’t make sense to me because obviously you can’t reveal roles. So Big boy could have been anything. 

Just wondering then how you don’t find it equally as nonsensical that CTM expects reactions if we shouldn’t have expected much from a flip 

1 hour ago, Lizard King said:

Just wondering then how you don’t find it equally as nonsensical that CTM expects reactions if we shouldn’t have expected much from a flip 

Who are you voting?  What do you think of the case on Nyn?  She's so scummy.

• Thumb Down 1

I'm doing hippy sh*t today after sitting down for some delectable Mediterranean fare. The contrast between fine wine and food in an upper end establishment vs beer and veggie burritos in sweltering pachoili stench infested concrete jungle should be fun.

First time in years. Needless to say I'll be incoherent by dusk.

On 6/27/2019 at 11:51 AM, Jetscode1 said:

CFD on 80.

Unvote, vote 80.

Puts 80 at L-1, makes no real comment as to why

On 6/27/2019 at 2:10 PM, Jetscode1 said:

Why is 80 not swinging?  

3 hours later, the way games usually go this seems pushy considering this group’s play. Trying to hurry and get to your NK?

On 6/27/2019 at 2:51 PM, Jetscode1 said:

lol...this got interesting.  

Referring to the 80 lynch. Interesting but you were asking for it, why 80 not swinging?

On 6/27/2019 at 2:36 PM, Spoot-Face said:

Official Votecount

Lizzie -- Gata (1)

80 -- Ballin, Crusher, JiF, Stark, JC, Nolder (6)

JiF -- 80 (1)

Not Voting -- Nyn, Lizzie, CTM

With 11 players alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

That's a lynch! Scene incoming.

On 6/27/2019 at 2:49 PM, Nynaeve said:

Erm.... hey?

On 6/27/2019 at 2:51 PM, Jetscode1 said:

lol...this got interesting.  

On 6/27/2019 at 2:52 PM, Jetscode1 said:

hurry and put your night kill in.

After Nyns first post of the game. 

On 6/27/2019 at 2:53 PM, Nynaeve said:

Nah I prefer to take my time. See who pisses me off the most.;-)

On 6/27/2019 at 3:03 PM, Nynaeve said:

So hows everyone? ?

On 6/27/2019 at 3:41 PM, Jetscode1 said:

Doing well.  How you doing?

Friendly scum play?

On 6/27/2019 at 4:08 PM, Nynaeve said:

I don't understand. His flip is SK

Nyn doesn’t usually miss details like this

On 6/28/2019 at 8:23 AM, Nynaeve said:

But it's his flip.... O_o

She realizes the sarcasm to my post about 80’s role

On 6/28/2019 at 10:45 AM, Nynaeve said:

Well that flew right over my head >.>

Here too

On 6/28/2019 at 6:48 PM, Jetscode1 said:

Vote Nyn

JC votes after Nolders dead and game resumes 

On 6/28/2019 at 7:31 PM, Nynaeve said:

You always know how to make a girl feel special ❤️ 

23 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

I'm still confident in my Nyn read.  Could also vote GATA and JiF for making my use the "Shift" key.  I guess CTM falls in that category as well.  

Who is not voting?

You never made any type of case or reasoned your vote for Nyn 

22 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

Well one can be confidently wrong. Explain?

shift key sus is legit lol

JC never addresses this and Nyn doesn’t ask him about ignoring her. 

35 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Who are you voting?  What do you think of the case on Nyn?  She's so scummy.

What case on NyN? You never made one and now your asking someone what they think about it. Lol. 

Scummy feeling and play

VOTE JC

Slight fos on Nyn too this seems like either scum friendly gameplay or Nyns game is a little off/inconsistent.  Maybe see how the rest of the day plays out. 

5 hours ago, Stark said:

Friendly scum play?

Here too

What case on NyN? You never made one and now your asking someone what they think about it. Lol. 

Scummy feeling and play

VOTE JC

Slight fos on Nyn too this seems like either scum friendly gameplay or Nyns game is a little off/inconsistent.  Maybe see how the rest of the day plays out. 

Scum JC would not go after NYN all half ass like this if he was scum. I don’t see it . Nyn would roast him, plus this is early JC push the game Play In my opinion. No read on him as yet . 

It’s odd to me your pairing them together so early. JC is scum and Nyn might be scum too? That kind of speculation is nothing more than a distraction. I’m watching you Stark. 

6 hours ago, Stark said:

Friendly scum play?

Here too

Scummy feeling and play

VOTE JC

How can I ask him about ignoring me when I literally just checked in since I asked him the question in the first place? 

Also what detail did I miss? Lizzie made it seem like 80 "knew something" irt ballin if I recall... even though 80 flipped sk. That made zero sense and was totally bogus. I asked him to explain himself but he never did.

The joke thing was a duh moment. Happens so like w/e. What benefit do I get out of faking that? Just makes me look dumb lol  maybe the blond thing isn't a myth after all ?

51 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Scum JC would not go after NYN all half ass like this if he was scum. I don’t see it . Nyn would roast him, plus this is early JC push the game Play In my opinion. No read on him as yet . 

Agreed. Good post.

2 hours ago, The Crusher said:

It’s odd to me your pairing them together so early. JC is scum and Nyn might be scum too? That kind of speculation is nothing more than a distraction. I’m watching you Stark. 

I just made a comment that I found it odd. Doesn’t mean I have them both as scum. You would know JC and his play better. I was re-reading and commenting my thoughts. No firm “pairing”.  

Just watching to see what happens