Anderson Smokes Kamara - 40 yards of gold

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

My position is I hope none of the jet players do anything dumb and get in trouble. I think Robbie has upside in both his playing and him as a person.  I agree him buying his mom a car doesn't prove he's a better person but it proves to me he appreciates what she has done. He even admits it wasn't always good. I'm a sucker for a good reclamation project. As Jet fans we may deserve better but I have no idea what that looks like, so for now I'm ok hoping what we have improves with the changes they made. 

me either, who knows what will happen. Man I hope Robbie becomes the citizen of the year But I still rather have a guy with no off field issues. But I am with you hoping for better..

1 hour ago, #27TheDominator said:

I am confused.  He is a punk because he can't run the whole route tree?  We shouldn't sign him because he is from Florida? 

not sure how your confused. He is a punk due to his off field actions. He can't run an entire route tree comment was in response to a poster saying he was best play on the offense - you can figure that out by looking above where I wrote it - Jet nation allows you to comment and respond to specific points other posters make. To avoid confusion you just have to look the comment you are reading -  pretending to be dumb doesn't change the opinion or the fact you are wrong. 

1 hour ago, The Voice of Reason said:

He got heated at a cop that has been known to cause trouble. This is a regular occurrence for this cop... look up his history, its remarkable he still has a job. In the end, it was his word against RA's word and the case got dismissed.  The fact that you hold this against him shows that you don't believe that there is two sides to every story.

Did the cop antagonize Robby? Did Robby just have a bad day?

The fact that you don't see past this is sad. He has not caused any further trouble other then trying to figure out what the hell he is saying on social media. And then to top it, you dog him because he bought his mother a car? Seriously, what is wrong with you, how many times have you bought your mother something of value like that for her.  

Give credit where credit is due. He didn't have to do sh*t for his mother... its his cash. 

your name is misleading, you are not a voice of reason, you seem to the be the opposite. you also seem to be anti cop. you are telling me to look up history simply because you don't want to admit what happened is true. And just to be clear with you I do not agree arresting a guy for speeding is antagonizing the speeder. That is silly. Much like your comments.

I think you might just be reading what you want to read. I didn't dog him, I just didn't credit him with being some sort of great example. (obviously because of his actions) It's awesome he bought his mom a car, but doesn't change that we would be better off with a similar player with similar talent with none of the off field issues. You realize the league doesn't look kindly on the whole assaulting a cop or threatening one right? We could end up with this guy riding the pine because he densest understand not to threaten cops.

• Thumb Down 1

1 hour ago, The Voice of Reason said:

How do you know he even said it... That is the point... It's the cops word versus his....You or I have no idea what really happened. And you hold this against him, off the cops word, one that has been cited several times causing trouble... Seriously WTF... And yelling at a cop is barely an offense.. So should speeders be kicked off the team? How about parking violations? Shooting fireworks off? is any violation in your mind the same?

are you drunk? I'm not following you very well. so because I think a guy with no off field issues is better then I am against fireworks...again your name is misleading. you should change it to "crazytown" or "IloveRobbieNoMatterWhat"

• Thumb Down 1

4 hours ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

what does this even mean, did you read my comments, its pretty clear. 

It means youre carrying on about a trumped up charge brought up by a proven dirty cop and all charges dropped.

Excuse me if I need a little more than that and if there were more, something really repulsive I would be the first to want him gone.  But I've seen the police down here and how they carry on.  And this is a cop with a history.  Whos own brothers on the force turned their backs on him.  But you dont get what some of us are saying. 

ANd hes more than a marginal talent, dont have a clue what difference his talent level has to do with your claim that "what he did is not the norm for decent people." 

Back to the above.  What does this even mean.  Slowly, pay attention this is the second time.  List all the things that prove hes a punk.  Your imagined police incident that you dont seem to grasp and what else.  You said hes a punk, tell me why.  Because you wish you could buy your mom a car?  I do.   I'm just going to throw sarcastic trash his way for buying her one

1 hour ago, Jet Nut said:

It means youre carrying on about a trumped up charge brought up by a proven dirty cop and all charges dropped.

Excuse me if I need a little more than that and if there were more, something really repulsive I would be the first to want him gone.  But I've seen the police down here and how they carry on.  And this is a cop with a history.  Whos own brothers on the force turned their backs on him.  But you dont get what some of us are saying. 

ANd hes more than a marginal talent, dont have a clue what difference his talent level has to do with your claim that "what he did is not the norm for decent people." 

Back to the above.  What does this even mean.  Slowly, pay attention this is the second time.  List all the things that prove hes a punk.  Your imagined police incident that you dont seem to grasp and what else.  You said hes a punk, tell me why.  Because you wish you could buy your mom a car?  I do.   I'm just going to throw sarcastic trash his way for buying her one

umm... (trumped up charged detailed on the hyper link - you have to click the link and then click on the search results to see the articles - 100 Plus in 45, threatening cops wife etc)

https://www.google.com/search?q=robbie+anderson+arrent&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS850US850&oq=robbie+anderson+arrent&aqs=chrome..69i57j0.4713j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

This is a google search of "Robbie Andersen arrest". The nut in your eye comment from his last arrest that I referred to. But his other arrest is a good example of being a punk too.  This is not even considering him giving p on plays during a game - this is also punk like examples  - most infamous was that game losing interception last year because he didn't even finish the route. But the other plays he did not go 100% all year long count too.

The marginal talent refers to his stats, that is what we use to evaluate players performance in game, compared to others that play the same position. Better stats, better play generally speaking. He is marginal because that is what his stats say. You simply did not read and comprehend my comments.  Its pretty simple.

Fighting with cops and getting arrested twice is not normal and not something we not should want on the team. We should want guys that play there heart out and do not have off field issues - honestly there is not that many more ways I can say this to you. 

I feel like maybe you are reacting to words in your head, because you certainly are not responding to the words I wrote. You are just making sh*t up and then responding to whatever you made up. It is hard to follow. The last paragraph is talking about me wanting to buy my mom a car, what are you talking about? 

Jet Nut I do not know you so no judgement but I hope your mom buys you a car. 

• Thumb Down 1

2 hours ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

umm... (trumped up charged detailed on the hyper link - you have to click the link and then click on the search results to see the articles - 100 Plus in 45, threatening cops wife etc)

https://www.google.com/search?q=robbie+anderson+arrent&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS850US850&oq=robbie+anderson+arrent&aqs=chrome..69i57j0.4713j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

This is a google search of "Robbie Andersen arrest". The nut in your eye comment from his last arrest that I referred to. But his other arrest is a good example of being a punk too.  This is not even considering him giving p on plays during a game - this is also punk like examples  - most infamous was that game losing interception last year because he didn't even finish the route. But the other plays he did not go 100% all year long count too.

The marginal talent refers to his stats, that is what we use to evaluate players performance in game, compared to others that play the same position. Better stats, better play generally speaking. He is marginal because that is what his stats say. You simply did not read and comprehend my comments.  Its pretty simple.

Fighting with cops and getting arrested twice is not normal and not something we not should want on the team. We should want guys that play there heart out and do not have off field issues - honestly there is not that many more ways I can say this to you. 

I feel like maybe you are reacting to words in your head, because you certainly are not responding to the words I wrote. You are just making sh*t up and then responding to whatever you made up. It is hard to follow. The last paragraph is talking about me wanting to buy my mom a car, what are you talking about? 

Jet Nut I do not know you so no judgement but I hope your mom buys you a car. 

So you went through the trouble to bring up the BS charges that we already mentioned?

One more time, charges were dropped.  The cop was dirty.  He didnt threaten the wife, unless youre saying she was doing a ride along.  

Enough already, you dont like RA.  Got it 

Dont bring mothers into it, now youre being a dick

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

1 hour ago, Jet Nut said:

So you went through the trouble to bring up the BS charges that we already mentioned?

One more time, charges were dropped.  The cop was dirty.  He didnt threaten the wife, unless youre saying she was doing a ride along.  

Enough already, you dont like RA.  Got it 

Dont bring mothers into it, now youre being a dick

Dude you are crazy.

• Thumb Down 1
  • WTF? 1