"Jets still suck and will forever"

5 hours ago, Patriot Killa said:

And Kyrie sucks ass. He left Boston because he wasn’t good enough of a player or a leader to lead a young and talented filled Celtics team but now he’s suppose to do it with the Net’s roster(minus an extremely hurt KD)? Naaaahh. The Nets and Knicks will always be garbage because of mindless moves like this. KD may pay off some day not in 2019-2020 but Kyrie will fall on his face.

What is Damian Lillard’s excuse?

23 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

What is Damian Lillard’s excuse?

Damian Lillard has led his sorry team (CJ is inconsistent) to back to back 3rd seed’s in the West and made it to a WCF series. He’s averaged 27ppg nearly 3 years in a row, was a first-team all NBA. The excuse is that the Warriors are not going to be beaten in a 4 games series unless you are Kawhi and their two all stars tear their lower bodies up. Kyrie has been in east his whole career, can’t lead a team and has only averaged 25+ once or twice in his life as well as only over 6 assists twice

Damian Lillard is far superior to Kyrie Irving and has had a worse team yet done more. My guy doesn’t go out sad to the Milwaukee Bucks 4-1. The Warriors are a different story.

22 hours ago, Jetworks said:

Lol, how petty are you? Let me clue the rest of the folks in on what happened.

I come back on here and got a notification and was like "I haven't posted in a bit, wonder what it is?" Earlier today I offered up a 'buttfunble' reaction to the above response, and good ol' JW12 was so butthurt, he went and hunted down my last(?) post on this site from 2 weeks ago just to do the same!!!!  :rl:

Can't make this stuff up, and quite frankly I'm shocked the mods are still willing to deal with it.  So @joewilly12 please resort to your typical response now and place me on ignore, you immature twit. Thankya. 

I'm going to find one of your posts from at least a decade ago, on another forum, and buttfumble that one.

• Haha 2