Sherpherd-what the f...?

Bugg

2 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

I liked the part when he signed a totally incompetent kicker two different teams had given up on

But is that Douglas? Who I think I’ll end up liking...possibly. I’m at least optimistic about Douglas as a GM. Call me crazy I know the kicker dude is a shear pathetic nightmare of a hot mess. So minus that maybe. I dunno.

on Gase, I’ll admittedly be shocked if he doesn’t completely suck

1 minute ago, HessStation said:

But is that Douglas? Who I think I’ll end up liking...possibly. I’m at least optimistic about Douglas as a GM. Call me crazy I know the kicker dude is a shear pathetic nightmare of a hot mess. So minus that maybe. I dunno.

Douglas so far does not look good at all

1 minute ago, Saul Goodman said:

This, plus the dude was from Canada. Three strikes right there lol

In two back to back drafts Macagnan passed on Cam Robinson and Orlando Brown we could have had two stud bookend tackles the next ten years

I hope that clown chokes on starbucks

3 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Not sure how anyone inside Florham Park couldnt see that the kicker was a total headcase.

11 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

Douglas so far does not look good at all

Agreed, but he’s like the first FO hire in a long time that’s felt like a step in the right direction. At least to me. Regardless of the sh*t this season will bring, I’ll be excited about watching what he does w a full offseason. Maybe mostly bc I’ve been screaming about the OL for 10 years now..we’ll see

4 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Agreed, but he’s like the first FO hire in a long time that’s felt like a step in the right direction. At least to me. Regardless of the sh*t this season will bring, I’ll be excited about watching what he doesn’t w a full offseason. Maybe mostly bc I’ve been screaming about the OL for 10 years now..we’ll see

Idzik was supposed to be the Seattle Seahawks insider who was in the room when they drafted Sherman and Wilson

Mac was handpicked by Casserly

The real problem is Woody.  Until he sells the team this will never end

21 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

We definitely need a thread about every depth player’s worthlessness after every loss.

Wasn’t he a 3rd rounder? Those guys are not depth. They’re supposed to break into the starting lineup quickly. And he wasn’t even on the game roster yesterday and has done jack sheet since drafted ? ?

20 minutes ago, Wonderboy said:

Wasn’t he a 3rd rounder? Those guys are not depth. They’re supposed to break into the starting lineup quickly. And he wasn’t even on the game roster yesterday and has done jack sheet since drafted ? ?

He’s depth. He sucks. He wasn’t part of the problem yesterday. People are acting like ninnies here.

11 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

He’s depth. He sucks. He wasn’t part of the problem yesterday. People are acting like ninnies here.

He is depth, you're right. And the overreaction on the site is crazy. That said, a 3rd rd pick better be good enough to make the damn roster for games. Period.

Archived