Sherpherd-what the f...?

Bugg

As much as I get tired of seeing everyone beat the Mac dead horse, it is IN YOUR FACE just how BAD this roster is. Chock full of Mac's wonderful talent assessments. Honestly, this idiot will probably get waived during or immediately after the season. He's better than Jachai Polite but not a whole lot better. It's also a  factual, objective statement to say Mike MacCagna never had any business being a GM and I would be shocked if he ever got hired as a GM again.

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, NYJ1 said:

As much as I get tired of seeing everyone beat the Mac dead horse, it is IN YOUR FACE just how BAD this roster is. Chock full of Mac's wonderful talent assessments. Honestly, this idiot will probably get waived during or immediately after the season. He's better than Jachai Polite but not a whole lot better. It's also a  factual, objective statement to say Mike MacCagna never had any business being a GM and I would be shocked if he ever got hired as a GM again.

He’d be lucky to ever get hired as a Scout again.

If you don’t know, and this was hushed up until the firings actually finally went down, Maccagnan was about to be Fired in Houston when his ex-boss Casserly came to his rescue and conned an out of touch owner in NY into giving him the GM job.  The other big event that was hushed up was Mike Westhoff saying out loud in Bowles 1st year, “the guy doesn’t even know how to make an adjustment...he’s going to be a Disaster”....they still kept him 4 years total, and as of today?  He still doesn’t know how to make an adjustment.

Another thing I don’t like about Maccagnan is that if the guy had a single ounce of honor in him he would have told Casserly “look as we both can see I’m having enough problems here in Houston, I don’t think moving my job responsibilities up even more notches, actually to the very top, is fair to the NY Jets or their fans, I’m going to keep working hard and maybe some day I will be good enough for that job...but OBVIOUSLY not right now”.

UPDATE:  As of today 9/9/19 Mike Maccagnan is not employed in ANY capacity by any NFL team

Surprised?

• Post of the Week 1

We had a history of effin up our second round picks.   Mac has now added the third round to this train wreck.   Adarius Stewart, Sheppard, and now Polite.    Think how hard you would have to try to whiff that bad?   It is almost impossible to whiff on 3 straight third rounders but Mac did it convincingly.  Chris Johnson would be better off firing the entire scouting department and just grab a Pro Football draft magazine and make the picks.  He could not do any worse. 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Jetpain said:

We had a history of effin up our second round picks.   Mac has now added the third round to this train wreck.   Adarius Stewart, Sheppard, and now Polite.    Think how hard you would have to try to whiff that bad?   It is almost impossible to whiff on 3 straight third rounders but Mac did it convincingly.  Chris Johnson would be better off firing the entire scouting department and just grab a Pro Football draft magazine and make the picks.  He could not do any worse. 

Edoga was also inactive yesterday. The Jets offensive line was also/is not good.

3 hours ago, NYJ1 said:

5 months ago anyone who slammed Macc was berated with “we need more time to judge his recent picks.” Now it’s a dead horse. When exactly were we allowed to talk about how bad Macc is without it being either too early or too late?

59 minutes ago, Jetpain said:

I'd save him the subscription and do it for free.  I'd also listen to this board more often than not.  Just saying...

3 hours ago, BurnleyJet said:

Another Macc third round Diamond.

And an OLD diamond at that haha...what was he something like 25 when he was drafted?  Yeah, guy is old, check...is he from some place no one ever heard of? Check.

I swear I think Maccagnan was drinking every day in his locked office and he might have sabotaged the Jets, because no one could have done a worse job even if they tried, just for a goof and “sh*ts and giggles”.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, JoeWillieWhiteShoesHOF said:

And an OLD diamond at that haha...what was he something like 25 when he was drafted?  Yeah, guy is old, check...is he from some place no one ever heard of? Check.

I swear I think Maccagnan was drinking every day in his locked office and he might have sabotaged the Jets, because no one could have done a worse job even if they tried, just for a goof and “sh*ts and giggles”.

Macagnan was a friggin joke.  People defended that clown too for years