Proof Pats Fans will jump off the bandwagon as soon as the run is over

jgb

1 hour ago, JetFaninMI said:

Well positive Pete we should all suck on the same teet eh? Especially counting all those Super Bowl trophies sitting there in that glass case in the Jets complex...,.... Oh wait those trophies don't exist and the organization has crapped the bed no matter who has owned it or ran for the past 50 seasons. Yeah. Nah you keep sucking that teet bro. I will root for this team no matter what but will continue to call them out when they do something stupid.........like hire Gase to begin with. Go cruise the GSP in your 3 series wishing it wasn't the one "you buy your 21 year old daughter". Elitist prick.

If you need money, just ask me.  No need to carry on like this to get my attention.  

SAR I

• Haha 1

On 9/26/2019 at 10:28 AM, jgb said:

From the patsfans.com site rules

2) No one likes a consistently negative person - If all you do is complain, focus on the negative, constantly post critical threads on a certain player or offense/defense, etc. That's not what we're looking for and we will remove you if it continues. It irritates people who are committed to the long-term success of this team and are willing to take an objective big picture look at things as opposed to focusing on a single setback, bad game, etc. I know the term "chicken littles" has been used, but it's really simple - don't be a Negative Nancy. If you're upset, we have a post-game thread to vent and get it out of your system. But take a deep breath and try and move on and don't try and spread negativity. I'm a pretty positive person and don't want to read it, and I know plenty of other people don't enjoy it either. So don't do it.

Think about this--fans of the most successful franchise in the history of sports just can't hear anything negative at all. Seriously? Winning all the time isn't enough? If someone dares to say anything negative--that ruins the experience for you? (Let's put aside what an entitled ingrate you'd have to be to be a negative Pats fan)

Just wait until the run is over and real negativity sets in. They'll be jumping off the bridges in Boston so fast the Charles river will rise two feet. It'll be fun listening to Chuckie from Souffie explain that he has been a Chiefs fan all along because his brother's wife's ex-boyfriend drove a big rig through KC once in 1976.

NE/Boston fans are considered the most knowledgeable fans in sports. We know when a team sucks (SOX) and aren't afraid to call out coaches and star players when they suck or screw up. 

Boston is a negative city. Nearly all the sports writers are rooting for the teams to fail. 

We understand criticism, but can't abide by the lies and fantasies that fans of the downtrodden teams make up. 

4 minutes ago, Tiffany980 said:

NE/Boston fans are considered the most knowledgeable fans in sports. We know when a team sucks (SOX) and aren't afraid to call out coaches and star players when they suck or screw up. 

Boston is a negative city. Nearly all the sports writers are rooting for the teams to fail. 

We understand criticism, but can't abide by the lies and fantasies that fans of the downtrodden teams make up.

1559399629_LouieCK_Jerkin.gif.aee05cc89a5834b6385d9a566727dead.gif

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, BUM-KNEE said:

Oh dont sell yourself short

This might probably get me banned, because this is absolute truth. We all know that there's NOTHING this forum hates more than fans from other teams who are far smarter, knowledgeable, honest, accurate, and tell the truth...

Since the Nameth SB, the greatest moment in Jets history was when Broadway Joe handed over the Lombardi to the Patriots after their 6th SB win. That's as close to a SB win as the Jets will ever be as long as the Johnson Family owns the team.

#Truthis... 

1 hour ago, BUM-KNEE said:

Oh dont sell yourself short

6 hours ago, Tiffany980 said:

This might probably get me banned, because this is absolute truth. We all know that there's NOTHING this forum hates more than fans from other teams who are far smarter, knowledgeable, honest, accurate, and tell the truth...

Since the Nameth SB, the greatest moment in Jets history was when Broadway Joe handed over the Lombardi to the Patriots after their 6th SB win. That's as close to a SB win as the Jets will ever be as long as the Johnson Family owns the team.

#Truthis... 

Let me know when you find one of those fans from other teams.  Preferably one that knows how to spell the last name of one of the most iconic players in NFL history.

5 hours ago, AFCEastFan said:

Let me know when you find one of those fans from other teams.  Preferably one that knows how to spell the last name of one of the most iconic players in NFL history.

Can’t wait for Darnold to take over the AFC East crown from Brody.