Jet's maddening Le'Veon Bell debacle is getting worse

2 minutes ago, BurnleyJet said:

Bell and Adams are Joe D’s main trading chips. I expect one or both gone by the end of the trade dead line. Both are luxuries, without the fundamentals positions in place, it’s like having icing with no cake.

No way and trade them for "what ifs" who coming out of college is as good as either player. 

8 hours ago, 14 in Green said:

You don't think it's strange that he claimed to know for a fact Hunt wasn't going to be used by the Browns properly and would waste his prime years there?

No, I think it’s ridiculous to expect people to disclaim when they are expressing an opinion on an Internet messageboard. Just assume everything is an opinion unless someone cites a source. Voila, panties unwadded.

18 hours ago, BurnleyJet said:

Bell and Adams are Joe D’s main trading chips. I expect one or both gone by the end of the trade dead line. Both are luxuries, without the fundamentals positions in place, it’s like having icing with no cake.

Come on, we could get something for Darnold too, couldn't we?

19 hours ago, BurnleyJet said:

those are teh two guys you dont trade one because of the cap hit...the other because he is a young Probowler on a rookie contract. most anyone else esp Leo should keep a bag packed. Leo is rated as a top 25 Free agent coming up so I am not sure you duplicate or double down when you can use that resource to get a corner or an olinemen and help the team