This game is fixed.

Bob

Not only that, but Jackson caught the ball, one foot in, and kicked the pylon with the other. That should be a TD.

If it was a TD, I would have won $1,000 in the friggin office pool. I briefly had a chubby until I saw the official wave it off.

Still haven't seen the holding in that sequence with the Stevens catch called back; did see an offsides on the sack and a classic yoke by Porter on Alexander-both not called. And then a nonsense personal foul on Seattle.

I don't know if it's fixed, but goddamn if it idoens't look like Mr. Levy and his pals have some money on Pitt.

Levy-again-who is this guy?Hochuli and carey stay home for this?

Will you ever grow up?

What a pathetic fan that always complains about the calls.

Some of the calls did suck.

Was the game fixed? No. No way.

But there were some TERRIBLE calls like the Phantom TD in the 2nd Quarter.

The officiating has been terrible all year, awful in the playoffs, and tonite it just sucked.

This game looked fixed- was it? Maybe.

But perception is important, and the NFL once again has a black eye from its refs.

I am unimpressed with the stillers, and think seattle would win two out of three with NEUTRAL refs.

Just horrible, blatant sh!t going down. I know most of the country is happy they won their bet on the stillerss, BUT THAT ISNT THE POINT (or is it?)

Horrible ****ing reffing- HORRIBLE.

/rant over/

tenk you veddy much.

There were some questionable calls, Ben's TD, the holding and personal foul on Hasselback. But, Pittsburgh came through when they needed to and won the game. Seattle did not have the sack to finish. Let's give Pittsburgh the respect they deserve. At least it wasn't the Patriots.

Seahawks fans will be throwing coffee grinds at Mr. Levy for the rest of his life. This man will never be served at Starbucks. Paul Allen is concocting viruses for his computer as I type this; his computer will crash forever. Keith Richards will suck the blood of his young children to keep his lifeforce going. Karma's a b!tch, and even worse without caffeine!

Seahawks fans will be throwing coffee grinds at Mr. Levy for the rest of his life. This man will never be served at Starbucks. Paul Allen is concocting viruses for his computer as I type this; his computer will crash forever. Keith Richards will suck the blood of his young children to keep his lifeforce going. Karma's a b!tch, and even worse without caffeine!

Bunch of Bullcrap.

The better team won the football game tonite.

First off PIT was the better team tonight without a doubt. The sham on the TD call was the fact that the sideline judge ran halfway across the field marking the 1 foot line before signaling TD. It could not be reversed because you cannot see where the ball was exactly, so the replay was more inclonclusive than anything. Otherwise the calls against SEA were very shady.

Otherwise the calls against SEA were very shady.

That's the worst thing that could happen in a SB, and it did.

Too many people question the integrity of the reffing, and by extension, the league, for it to not be true. It's on its way to becoming the WWF.

Archived