Reason most people got banned from JI and GG?

SouthernJet

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Max, you're my buddy & a good guy who works hard on the site. Should've put another smiley with it. That's what it was supposed to mean

True story.

I played a game of football with 124 at one of the Classic Harley tailgates. It is 124 and a Harley dude vs Me and my 10 year old son. These 2 bastards took it so serious.

125 planted a forearm that left me with a bloody nose. My son and I won the game though. I thought I was playing against Ronnie Lott. Talk about over competitive.

:P

True story.

I played a game of football with 124 at one of the Classic Harley tailgates. It is 124 and a Harley dude vs Me and my 10 year old son. These 2 bastards took it so serious.

125 planted a forearm that left me with a bloody nose. My son and I won the game though. I thought I was playing against Ronnie Lott. Talk about over competitive.

I wish the Jets played last season with that type of spirit and emotion as the fans in the parking lot

True story.

....so, in other words, they let you win.

Wow - your influence and power is amazing.

Hey, all you guests that are checking out this thread. Isn't it nice to be able to check out a thread and not have to be registered?

Paranoia will destroy ya.

My guess is that most of them are registered - just at another site ;)

Come on in folks, the water's fine!

Well, I must say, they are very sensitive over there. There was a thread by Dino Costa and he was saying how JI was the best Jets fan website and all I said was if he liked that one so much, he should check out jetnation.com. Well, I was gone in 2 seconds. :confused:

Well, I must say, they are very sensitive over there. There was a thread by Dino Costa and he was saying how JI was the best Jets fan website and all I said was if he liked that one so much, he should check out jetnation.com. Well, I was gone in 2 seconds. :confused:

You will never be able to type jetnation.com over there. It is just never going to happen. Really is that simple.

I will never be able to type anything over there again. Oh well, their loss is your gain ;)

I don't normally do this. But I am going to make a few phone calls and see if we can get you reinstated.

A poster of your caliber....well let's just say you should spread your talents out over several boards. ;)

Archived