Reason most people got banned from JI and GG?

SouthernJet

Hahahahahah,

Most of us got banned from these minor league sites because of our insistence that Bradway and Herm were holding the Jets back.

We were the true fans by refusing to be silent nimrods watching the franchise sink.

Just seems odd today now that the Herm/bradway debacle is over that JI and GG are missing the people that truly knew what a true fan is...

Long live the real site,,,JN

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
...why cant people post at both places??? Many do. Give him credit, at least he posts under his original user name....unlike some other people, you know, like Eva Braun. :rolleyes:

i have no problem with it, i was banned at JI for reasons unknown to me.

may be twinkie/ring ding related ... who knows

TX i'm counting on a donation to my daughter's college fund.

SouthernJet....

I know what you are saying. Sometimes your points are just lost in all the commas though. :Nuts: .

You are right though. Some much of the Jets stink talk over the past few years caused a lot of problems. I am a happy go lucky guy despite what you may have heard about me. So I always ignored the bashing or debated it. But I NEVER let it flustrate me (so to speak :P ).

Anyhow....it turns out that all the guys that knocked this regime, they were all right. 100% right. Guys like myself were 100% wrong. It really is that simple.

SouthernJet....

I know what you are saying. Sometimes your points are just lost in all the commas though. :Nuts: .

You are right though. Some much of the Jets stink talk over the past few years caused a lot of problems. I am a happy go lucky guy despite what you may have heard about me. So I always ignored the bashing or debated it. But I NEVER let it flustrate me (so to speak :P ).

Anyhow....it turns out that all the guys that knocked this regime, they were all right. 100% right. Guys like myself were 100% wrong. It really is that simple.

Any shades of gray in you life, Max? Just wondering...

Any shades of gray in you life, Max? Just wondering...

There are shades of gray. But not in this case. SJ is right. And believe me. I hate that dirty old pervert so that is not something I admit to easily.

You want an example of something gray? The other day I was showering and I noticed....ah, nevermind.

Um, better example. I hired this guy to do the Post Of The Week. People love him. They say it was the best move I ever made. Yet I just don't see it. I think he struggles with his assignments. So I am up in there air so to speak. I think that would be a shade of gray!

:cheers::box::yahoo:

There are shades of gray. But not in this case. SJ is right. And believe me. I hate that dirty old pervert so that is not something I admit to easily.

You want an example of something gray? The other day I was showering and I noticed....ah, nevermind.

Um, better example. I hired this guy to do the Post Of The Week. People love him. They say it was the best move I ever made. Yet I just don't see it. I think he struggles with his assignments. So I am up in there air so to speak. I think that would be a shade of gray!

POTW? What's that? New feature?

That person you are looking for left this site Max -

I'd have that looked at Dude... it's not supposed to be gray. Off white maybe, after extended rest, but gray isn't good.:biggrin:

Archived