ESPN announces MNF team

Bugg

Mike Tirico with Joe Theissmann and Tony Kornheiser.

Do they own ears?

Tirico is actully pretty good. But I dare anyone to listen to the other guys for 3+ hours. Who does Theissmann have motel pictures of?I don't care for Kornheiser, but Theismann is beyond awful.

Good news for Marv Albert and Boomer Esiason on radio.

Mike Tirico with Joe Theissmann and Tony Kornheiser.

Do they own ears?

Tirico is actully pretty good. But I dare anyone to listen to the other guys for 3+ hours. Who does Theissmann have motel pictures of?I don't care for Kornheiser, but Theismann is beyond awful.

Good news for Marv Albert and Boomer Esiason on radio.

Kornheiser is barely above roy firestone level, needs to be spoon fed

terrible decision, he should stay on PTI

Kornheiser and Theismann will be awful together. Tirico is okay. Should be better than Patrick/McGuire/Theismann, but that isn't saying much. Kornheiser is loud, obnoxious, and usually completely full of ****. He should fit right in with Joe Theesman.

Kornheiser and Theismann will be awful together. Tirico is okay. Should be better than Patrick/McGuire/Theismann, but that isn't saying much. Kornheiser is loud, obnoxious, and usually completely full of ****. He should fit right in with Joe Theesman.

i like kornheiser - i usually listen to his radio show 2-3 times/week. he isn't pretentious the way miller was, he has more of a self-deprecating humor. i actually think he is a great pick. theisman is the one i worry about - i think he an arrogant douche.

The networks continue to think that controversial or loudmouth personalities can help their sliding ratings.

They are so wrong.

Dennis Miller, Rush Limbaugh (ESPN), Kornheiser. Blah. Anything short of Lisa Guerrero walking the sidelines topless will not improve ratings.

Try better games. Maybe that will work. Even then, I doubt it. People are different today. They have different interests. Internet, cable tv, satellite tv, Netflix, XBOX 360, etc. People are not as patient today. The viewer has changed and so have their likes and dislikes.

I thank God for the mute button. I will use it

Archived