Monster Mash Mafia - Game Thread

Leelou

12 minutes ago, Nolder said:

I told him that. He seems unconcerned or very certain you're scum.

Yeah, my memory is accurate. He attacks your game and says he should not be getting flack for getting one wrong. (Despite him refusing to vote Stark the game day before and you voting him). Then he goes on and explains how simple it is that if ctm is town, you just lynch verbal tomorrow and the fellowship of the incel lives fapily ever after.

lmao.. this is impressive by 80

image.png.4515a82898d6692fe72b197703642379.png

9 minutes ago, CTM said:

Yeah, my memory is accurate. He attacks your game and says he should not be getting flack for getting one wrong. (Despite him refusing to vote Stark the game day before and you voting him). Then he goes on and explains how simple it is that if ctm is town, you just lynch verbal tomorrow and the fellowship of the incel lives fapily ever after.

lmao.. this is impressive by 80

image.png.4515a82898d6692fe72b197703642379.png

I gave Nolder credit for the Stark lynch earlier in the game.  I shouldn't have ripped him for getting sh*t wrong, I was frustrated with his poor logic reminiscent of his play on D1. 

His argument that you specifically flipping town would say anything about my alignment was dumb.  I'd be thrust back into the pool because anything goes at endgame (I'm assuming here that I'd survive NK since I've been listed as in the top 2 or 3 for scum by all 4 remaining players). 

But Nolder seemed to operate under the assumption that a mislynch of you specifically would tell him I'm prob scum.  As if a mislynch of Verbal wouldn't accomplish the same thing.  I'd be a candidate regardless of which player we happen to mislynch.  

6 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I don't see anything wrong with it though from my perspective.  I wouldn't fault you for, say, wanting to lynch Verbal today then me tomorrow, or vice versa.  

I would.

If you are town i'd need to look more closely at those 2. You are just standing out as flagrantly pushing towards a resolution and trying to avoid the debate,. I think it's likely that scum would've preferred i got lynched before coming back here to defend and the only one who presented that way was you.

The fact that you had nolderp eating out of your hairy palm wasn't lost on you either. 

Add in the whole letting spoot thinking verb was a top suspect because of his refusal to vote stark when you did it too just seems like an angle you were happy to make use of tomorrow and highlighting your doing it as well would've undermined 

4 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I gave Nolder credit for the Stark lynch earlier in the game.  I shouldn't have ripped him for getting sh*t wrong, I was frustrated with his poor logic reminiscent of his play on D1. 

His argument that you specifically flipping town would say anything about my alignment was dumb.  I'd be thrust back into the pool because anything goes at endgame (I'm assuming here that I'd survive NK since I've been listed as in the top 2 or 3 for scum by all 4 remaining players). 

But Nolder seemed to operate under the assumption that a mislynch of you specifically would tell him I'm prob scum.  As if a mislynch of Verbal wouldn't accomplish the same thing.  I'd be a candidate regardless of which player we happen to mislynch.  

See this is more fair, but at the time, you bullied him and talked to him like he was a dummy about how simple it was ctm/verbal, verbal/ctm either way our coalition of the unsullied wins.

The fact that he came away from that with you were confident it was me is stunning actually lol

5 minutes ago, CTM said:

I would.

If you are town i'd need to look more closely at those 2. You are just standing out as flagrantly pushing towards a resolution and trying to avoid the debate,. I think it's likely that scum would've preferred i got lynched before coming back here to defend and the only one who presented that way was you.

The fact that you had nolderp eating out of your hairy palm wasn't lost on you either. 

Add in the whole letting spoot thinking verb was a top suspect because of his refusal to vote stark when you did it too just seems like an angle you were happy to make use of tomorrow and highlighting your doing it as well would've undermined 

You're not acknowledging the flip side of the argument here.  I'm putting my neck out there by voting you early and making it clear who I think are scum and town. 

Do you not think that scum me would recognize that I'm in the crosshairs tomorrow regardless?  Do you really think that if we mislynch today, that anyone is going to trust me and go along with my CTM/Verbal plan?  Even Nolder will turn on me if we get it wrong today.  

I know, I know.  WIFOM.  

1 minute ago, CTM said:

See this is more fair, but at the time, you bullied him and talked to him like he was a dummy about how simple it was ctm/verbal, verbal/ctm either way our coalition of the unsullied wins.

The fact that he came away from that with you were confident it was me is stunning actually lol

Stark's scum list was pretty damning for you.  I saw that before Verbal did.  

In any case, it all came down to simple PoE.  I'll happily lynch Verbal today.  But I felt there was upside to going with you first, since you weren't active at the time.  

In fact, now that we're having some fun.  

Unvote

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

You're not acknowledging the flip side of the argument here.  I'm putting my neck out there by voting you early and making it clear who I think are scum and town. 

Do you not think that scum me would recognize that I'm in the crosshairs tomorrow regardless?  Do you really think that if we mislynch today, regardless of my alignment, that anyone is going to trust me and go along with my CTM/Verbal plan?  Even Nolder will turn on me if we get it wrong today.  

I know, I know.  WIFOM.  

Eh, last scum has to be thinking this was a long shot to begin with. I think if you are scum, it's logical to think that ctm and verbal were inactive and reeling and you had Nolder and spoot firmly in your corner. 

Which is why you would've needed to present it as really not mattering who went first cause it had to be one or the other. And you did that numerous times.

The fact that you have me at 49% and verbal at 47%, and you dropped a vote on me right after i said I'll be gone for 24 hours and verbal cased me lends credence to the idea that you wanted to off me quickly. If verbal had voted me after his post even better for you, then you could;ve pin the whole thing on him. 

Kinda makes sense as a path to victory and your play aligns nearly entirely 

One thing I'm pretty confident in is if you were scum you wouldn't have hid your way to victory.

12 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

In any case, it all came down to simple PoE.  I'll happily lynch Verbal today.  But I felt there was upside to going with you first, since you weren't active at the time.  

haha .. upside for you as scum, not you as town. jeez

You are putting a large chunk of  your case on me on for 1 admittedly weird post by stark, who was scum and trying to mislead.  I don't have an answer for why he used 1 word for me, it's hella suspicious but it's also a bit of a WIFOM. 

10 minutes ago, CTM said:

The fact that you have me at 49% and verbal at 47%, and you dropped a vote on me right after i said I'll be gone for 24 hours and verbal cased me lends credence to the idea that you wanted to off me quickly.

Well, I didn't state this at the time, but I will now.  I wouldn't have minded offing you quickly because, assuming you're scum, I figured you'd come back in here and get us all twisted up.  Not a bad thing to have happen if you're town, because it forces us to question our thoughts.  But I had you in my top 2.  

And that's exactly what's happened.  The game has gotten all twisted up.  lol.  

5 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I mean, just being honest here.  We're scared of what you're capable of as scum.  Simple as that.  It's PTSD.

I see. How about we call a truce and blind lynch verbal for old times sake? Could you imagine how much he'd freak after waiting 24 long boring lonely boring hours for me to return? lol

• Haha 3

12 minutes ago, CTM said:

haha .. upside for you as scum, not you as town. jeez

You are putting a large chunk of  your case on me on for 1 admittedly weird post by stark, who was scum and trying to mislead.  I don't have an answer for why he used 1 word for me, it's hella suspicious but it's also a bit of a WIFOM. 

Upside in terms of endgame being better off, I meant.  If you weren't going to have time to contribute, we mislynched someone else and you survived the NK, endgame would have gotten cloudy regardless of your alignment.  

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Well, I didn't state this at the time, but I will now.  I wouldn't have minded offing you quickly because, assuming you're scum, I figured you'd come back in here and get us all twisted up.

I mean  it was pretty transparent you wanted to round up pillow ****ers to get me lynched while i was MIA. Unfortunately for you the alternative reason is that you are scum and didn't want to deal with town me defending and casing

4 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Well, I didn't state this at the time, but I will now.  I wouldn't have minded offing you quickly because, assuming you're scum, I figured you'd come back in here and get us all twisted up.  Not a bad thing to have happen if you're town, because it forces us to question our thoughts.  But I had you in my top 2.  

And that's exactly what's happened.  The game has gotten all twisted up.  lol.  

Actually, I'm pretty sure you did.

brb

2 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

If I vote to lynch CTM, it won't be out of my "fear" of what he's capable of as scum, but because I actually think he is scum. GFY

I wasn't speaking for you, calm down Beaver.  lol.  

I think he's scum too, and if not its Verbal.  I'm not basing my cases/votes on fear.  It only impacts my meta on CTM.

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Let's just say for now it was enough of a "truce" when I unvoted a few minutes ago. 

I might feel differently if Verbal hasn't shown up by tomorrow morning though, lol.

jftr, i'm only kidding. I do 100% admit I'd love to see him flip out but he's not at the top of my list and it would be too cruel anyway, even for me.

3 minutes ago, CTM said:

I mean  it was pretty transparent you wanted to round up pillow ****ers to get me lynched while i was MIA. Unfortunately for you the alternative reason is that you are scum and didn't want to deal with town me defending and casing

I acknowledge this.  If I were scum I'd be trying to off you quickly as well. 

Ultimately it's a null tell.