80 (2)- Spoot, CTM

Spoot (2) - 80, Verb

CTM (1) - Crusher

Nolder (1) - Stark

Not voting (1) - Nolder

4 to lynch

DEADLINE - Tuesday 4 pm ET

On 1/28/2020 at 2:30 PM, Nolder said:

I can't tAke it anymore. I was holding off just on the off chance i could hammer 80 but idc anymore. Even if I'm the only one voting him I am willing to die on this hill.

Vote Stark

On 1/28/2020 at 2:43 PM, The Crusher said:

I have to take off in a about 5 minutes. Not sure I'll be back. 

unvote vote Stark. 

On 1/28/2020 at 3:58 PM, Spoot-Face said:

I'm willing to vote Stark for consolidation to avoid random.

unvote

vote Stark

Stark  train developing, cane fast and out of nowhere, town leans 

3 minutes ago, CTM said:

One more thing in verbal case, the fact that he thinks I would avoid a scum mate so transparently is offensive. 

I hate him and anyone buying that idea with the fire of 1000 flaming jifs

Personally, I can't speak to the meta on you on whether or not you would avoid a scummate like that.

I just know that I have a habit of reading you as town, so I have to stay open to any case someone presents on you.

On 1/28/2020 at 3:56 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

Can't finish the re-read before the deadline so I'll stop for now.  Looks like we're headed for Random again anyways.  I'm not willing to vote Stark at all....

On 1/28/2020 at 3:59 PM, Verbal said:

I'm not voting Stark today.

Lmao, the 2 guys casing me are the ones who refused to hammer stark and let it go to deadline.

Funny

You  could argue that scum would never do that. They just hide or resign to the lynch and bus for cover.  However 

1) 80 1000% would be in thread and refuse to hammer a teammate. He was bragging about his out front scum play in this very game earlier. 

2) 9 person game, dead doc and high vt count equals likely 7 vs 2. A mislynch on day 2 and nk wouldve made it 3 vs 2 , the town 1 mislynch away from a loss and at a 1 person advantage essentially mean every townie would have to have voted correctly to win. A single wrong vote on either day 3 or 4 wouldve been a loss. (Even a scum lynch on day 3 would leave it ag 2 vs 1 on day 4)

Anyone claiming scum wouldnt defend thier teammate there is fos

4 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Personally, I can't speak to the meta on you on whether or not you would avoid a scummate like that.

I just know that I have a habit of reading you as town, so I have to stay open to any case someone presents on you.

Most know I wouldnt and dont. Unfortunantly it's a wifom so I'm not suggesting you let it influence you but its noobish behavior I'm being falsely cased on

Be back in a bit. I need to read what happenned after stark flip but my feeling now is that 80 is in the middle of an epic scum.game and verbal is reaching to course correct after he apparently wiffed hard on stark.

I dont like the way he miscategorized my consolidation post as it was narrative building but need to read more 

24 minutes ago, CTM said:

1) 80 1000% would be in thread and refuse to hammer a teammate. He was bragging about his out front scum play in this very game earlier. 

No player busses teammates harder when scum than me.  Nobody.  If you're gonna use meta against me, at least choose the correct meta. 

Sounds to me like you're just throwing sh*t against the wall right now.  You've only quoted one of my posts so far out of my dozens during my re-read, so clearly you haven't reviewed enough to make a definitive opinion like that on me. 

I appreciate that you think I'm playing an epic scum game though.  That feeds my ego a bit.  In reality I've just been playing an awful town game and finally trying to get things right nearing endgame.

43 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

No player busses teammates harder when scum than me.  Nobody.  If you're gonna use meta against me, at least choose the correct meta. 

Sounds to me like you're just throwing sh*t against the wall right now.  You've only quoted one of my posts so far out of my dozens during my re-read, so clearly you haven't reviewed enough to make a definitive opinion like that on me. 

I appreciate that you think I'm playing an epic scum game though.  That feeds my ego a bit.  In reality I've just been playing an awful town game and finally trying to get things right nearing endgame.

re: italics

What the what..  i said numerous times all i've really done is read verbals case as he requested and I read up to the no lynch on day 2 and stark train. thats it dude. I haven't ready your case on me or anything after stark no lynch.  I think i also directly said I couldn't vote you yet cause i havent read enough of you, but you are throwing sus over it?

re: bolded

1) I'm pretty known for bussing as well, but yes you as well.

2) GFY

3) True of False- you would be brazen enough as scum to openly in thread refuse to hammer a teammate. The meta is your brazen play as scum not that you refused to bus. But you knew that.

4) GFY

5) GFY

6) I forget, but GFY

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, CTM said:

@Nolder @Spoot-Face @Verbal

Help me out a bit, can someone explain how 80 is wagging his aggressively chafed little wiener around like a confirmed townie?  

wth happend in the last 3 days lol

I can only speak for myself, but I've liked his game a bit better since the start of this day phase and some of the posts he was making read like townie trying to figure the game out. So, I kinda put my case on him on the backburner, while I focused more on Verb and you.

But, the longer this has been drawn out, the more I've noticed how aggressive he's being. His bloodthirsty townie game and his "follow me to victory" scum game are nearly identical. He's still, IMO, in play.

Nolder is the only one I'm remotely confident about not lynching.

12 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

I can only speak for myself, but I've liked his game a bit better since the start of this day phase and some of the posts he was making read like townie trying to figure the game out. So, I kinda put my case on him on the backburner, while I focused more on Verb and you.

But, the longer this has been drawn out, the more I've noticed how aggressive he's being. His bloodthirsty townie game and his "follow me to victory" scum game are nearly identical. He's still, IMO, in play.

Nolder is the only one I'm remotely confident about not lynching.

Nolder put the first vote on stark with his late train which is a good look but not clearing. I actually was feeling really comfortable with you putting Stark at l-1 but i just realized as i was going through more slowly that you were the other train, so that was a vote you had to place and is essentially a null tell. 

I need to reread early part of this day for timing, based on skimming and looking at notifications it seems like 80 put me at l-2 pretty quickly and then has been goading otjhers into 1) lynch ctm 2) lynch verbal and we win mentality. Apparently nolder thinks he's in a coalition of the willing too

On 1/28/2020 at 4:08 PM, Leelou said:

I don’t mind modding, but I’m starting to question if this should continue. I feel like you guys had ample time but this is the second random. 

On 1/28/2020 at 4:17 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

I tried.  Sorry Leelou.  Please continue the game.  

"I tried leelou" "So sorry" "please continue we won't do random again"... says the guy who refused to hammer stark. Who was scum? 

On 1/28/2020 at 3:56 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

Can't finish the re-read before the deadline so I'll stop for now.  Looks like we're headed for Random again anyways.  I'm not willing to vote Stark at all....

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, CTM said:

Nolder put the first vote on stark with his late train which is a good look but not clearing. I actually was feeling really comfortable with you putting Stark at l-1 but i just realized as i was going through more slowly that you were the other train, so that was a vote you had to place and is essentially a null tell. 

I need to reread early part of this day for timing, based on skimming and looking at notifications it seems like 80 put me at l-2 pretty quickly and then has been goading otjhers into 1) lynch ctm 2) lynch verbal and we win mentality. Apparently nolder thinks he's in a coalition of the willing too

At this point, I'm comfortable thinking Nolder is town, based on my reads on him the entire game. If he's scum, he's played a hell of a game, and I won't even be mad.

Yeah, my vote on Stark was one part preservation, one part consolidation, and one part I actually had him high up on my scum list. Admittedly, though, I wanted to see 80 dead first, at the time.

re: the bold

That has not gone unnoticed by me.

On 1/28/2020 at 4:23 PM, Verbal said:

Actually, I've liked both Stark and CTM, have said as much, and have also tried to steer the lynch away from Stark multiple times.

If I'm wrong and Stark is scum, shame on me....but I was clearing as best I could at the time without any other info.

Also, GFY.

noted for pre CYA, + either you are scum and picked 1 townie and 1 scum to white knight OR you are town and no over correcting due to wiffing so bad on Stark

On 1/28/2020 at 4:29 PM, Leelou said:

The fighting was hot and dirty, but no one could get it up. The end of the day was a tease and disappointment, just like Verbal’s sex life. 

As everyone was saying, this normally doesn’t happen to me, a hornet buzzed in and stung Stark in the neck. 20 seconds later, he dropped dead from an allergic reaction. 

Stark, the Creeper - scum goon is dead. 

It is now night, please get in all night actions within 24 hours. 

On 1/29/2020 at 12:35 AM, Spoot-Face said:

Verb not even willing to lynch Stark in the face of random was a bad look. If Stark had played a clean game, I'd understand it, but he didn't.

why is 80's refusal to vote stark being missed. I really hope he defends verbal here

On 1/29/2020 at 10:32 AM, Jetsfan80 said:

Verbal was voting Spoot when he said this.  Again he made a hardline stance.  

The only player not making hardline stances at this point in the game was CTM.  

Hard to make hardline stances when not able to do much more than skim

On 1/21/2020 at 5:12 PM, Leelou said:

VC - 5 for majority

80 (4): Nol, Lizzie, Verb, spoot 

Spoot (2): Stark, crush

crushlove (1): CTM

verb (1): 80

On 1/29/2020 at 8:47 AM, Jetsfan80 said:

I was at L-1 and Stark didn't hammer.  Wow.  Once again pretty impressive play out of Stark.

Hmmmm

On 1/29/2020 at 12:57 PM, Verbal said:

And that's it.  They don't interact with each other (a serious flaw in mine & Leelou's scum partnering that we've been lynched for), and they don't have actual reads on each other.

The fact that they both put each other at neutral is what does it for me.  Any other read is super vague (i.e. "ok, too) or not mentioned when assessing the roster.

If I named the actual scum team as my 2 top town reads, somebody slap me.

I had stark as scum early, then i had company this weekend traveled monday and in meetings and working dinners since monday night.  You are trying to lynch me on you and leelou's meta.  ??  I can't speak for stark obviously but I was skimming from Saturday on and his posts were long and mostly innocuous to me. That is just the truth

What seems to have happenned is 80 was taking town leader role,  narrowing it down to me or you, so you went after me. Logical

On 1/29/2020 at 9:24 AM, Jetsfan80 said:

If true, this jives with Stark being one of the scum.  Spoot would be the next best bet in this scenario. 

But it also jives with a LOW ACTIVITY scum team.  Maybe he was the one making the NK decision because his teammate (Verbal or CTM) wasn't around.  

I know we're not supposed to speculate on what scum is doing at night based on who is active in the game thread but in this game I think it makes some sense to speculate that Stark had to be the "team leader" for a low activity scum team.

Can't believe I let this go. "I know we're not supposed to speculate, but let me speculate".

I don't like when people try to glean information based around who is NK'd. My case on Verb was built on this exact thing (the post of which fappy is quoting being one of those posts from Verb).

14 minutes ago, CTM said:

grr...

80 looks good on page 25, don't like admitting that

80 looks real bad the next page, basically arguing that there's only 1 scum left but if not it's def ctm/verbal and if it is and ctm is town, we just lynch verbal tomorrow and win

going to pull posts in a bit but he went pretty aggressively with the lets just kill ctm and then verbal tomorrow if we're wrong route.

80 is pied pipering lol

1 hour ago, CTM said:

re: italics

What the what..  i said numerous times all i've really done is read verbals case as he requested and I read up to the no lynch on day 2 and stark train. thats it dude. I haven't ready your case on me or anything after stark no lynch.  I think i also directly said I couldn't vote you yet cause i havent read enough of you, but you are throwing sus over it?

re: bolded

1) I'm pretty known for bussing as well, but yes you as well.

2) GFY

3) True of False- you would be brazen enough as scum to openly in thread refuse to hammer a teammate. The meta is your brazen play as scum not that you refused to bus. But you knew that.

4) GFY

5) GFY

6) I forget, but GFY

14) GFY

26 minutes ago, CTM said:

to be fair, just as easily could be dumb town.

but 80 also refused to vote stark. why leave him off?

24 minutes ago, CTM said:

why is 80's refusal to vote stark being missed. I really hope he defends verbal here

I explained this in the re-read, but you're glossing over it.  Stark made a series of posts I viewed to be townie.  I whiffed on reading him.  

4 minutes ago, CTM said:

80 looks real bad the next page, basically arguing that there's only 1 scum left but if not it's def ctm/verbal and if it is and ctm is town, we just lynch verbal tomorrow and win

going to pull posts in a bit but he went pretty aggressively with the lets just kill ctm and then verbal tomorrow if we're wrong route.

80 is pied pipering lol

Why wouldn't I?  I have very good reason to believe Nolder and Spoot are town.  If that's the case, then you or Verbal are the last scum.  It's pretty simple.

If I'm wrong, I'm wrong, and tip my cap to Spoot and Nolder for how they played.  But eventually you have to make a call on who scum is and just go with it.  I put in as much work as I could to come to that conclusion.  Others can follow me or not.