Monster Mash Mafia - Game Thread

Leelou

13 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Easy solution to all this:  Lynch Verbal first.  I assume if we're wrong that Nolder gets NK'd.  Thus endgame would end up being you, me, and Spoot.  Spoot is already coming around to your side in thinking I'm scum.  I'd be a dead man walking probably.

So win-win for everyone, right?

This is probably the best way forward just from a POE standpoint.

Easy solution to all this:  Lynch Verbal first.  I assume if we're wrong that Nolder gets NK'd.  Thus endgame would end up being you, me, and Spoot.  Spoot is already coming around to your side in thinking I'm scum.  I'd be a dead man walking probably.

So win-win for everyone, right?

13 hours ago, CTM said:

If we could get a hidden cam on verbals hissy fit it would be worth it

tenor.gif?itemid=5430908

lol.

But seriously.  Do you agree with the logic/rationale in that?

@Verbal

You are spending a lot of energy accusing me of setting up confusion for tomorrow. 

What are your thoughts on this ?  You need to take your tiny head out if you and for a second and look at 80's rather flagrant scumminess. 

2 hours ago, Verbal said:

For the record, as CTM came back and caught up on my case, his primary goal has been to ensure NOBODY is cleared completely and to ensure ANYBODY could be a lynch target.  Who likes to have all their options open come endgame and remove any town core that might be developing?  Yeah, scum.

While I'd agree you have a point that that is what scum likes I haven't seen him mention me or Spoot very much so it doesn't seem like he has us in the pool to be a lynch target. More so he's focusing on 80 and you to a lesser degree.

21 minutes ago, CTM said:

It's not relevant but your entire case is based off it. And you are saying neutral gives a sh*t ton of options once he flips scum, but also saying that because he had me as neutral it must mean I'm his teammate. So much for options.

You are being illogical 

Options?  No.  Information?  Yes.  Stark reading everybody in the game but not taking a stance on you is informative in the event of his scum flip, which is exactly what we got.

16 minutes ago, CTM said:

huh. No. I don't trust 80. I was annoyed that he made a townie like post because it undermines my confidence that he's the remaining scum.

Let me be clear. I don't trust 80 as far as I can throw crusher. I think he is this good as scum to slide into the town leader role like he did and absolutely would've been a-ok with refusing to bus a team mate at deadline. I think he was trying to get me lynched before i could defend while simultaneously setting up your lynch tomorrow. (essentially what you are accusing me of doing and you've ignored his far more flagrant attempt at it)

I think we should lynch 80, I think 80 is the last scum and I think if he's not I won't be able to lead sh*t tomorrow and will be the likely lynch candidate.

Uh, no.  We've been saying for a while now that you and I are the 2 lynches.  If I am first and flip town, you're up....and vice versa.  I didn't ignore anything and he didn't attempt anything like that - it was my idea as well.

You want to lynch 80 because I'm the easier lynch tomorrow, this is super obvious.

6 minutes ago, Nolder said:

@Verbal confirm?

Not really.  I have seen scum-CTM dominate a poorly constructed town core at endgame and I don't wish to see a repeat here.

3 minutes ago, CTM said:

@Verbal

You are spending a lot of energy accusing me of setting up confusion for tomorrow. 

What are your thoughts on this ?  You need to take your tiny head out if you and for a second and look at 80's rather flagrant scumminess. 

I see half of that as a joke, and half still following the plan, which was lynch either you or I today.

Don't make more out of it than it is.

2 hours ago, Verbal said:

CTM is still scum.  He avoided Stark, Stark avoided him, and he's not wanting anybody to look good at this point in the game.

This is easy.  If you want to lynch me first, fine.  Just don't let CTM talk his way out of tomorrow's lynch or I will haunt you dickfaces for the rest of your lives.

Hmmm

4 minutes ago, Verbal said:

Uh, no.  We've been saying for a while now that you and I are the 2 lynches.  If I am first and flip town, you're up....and vice versa.  I didn't ignore anything and he didn't attempt anything like that - it was my idea as well.

You want to lynch 80 because I'm the easier lynch tomorrow, this is super obvious.

Omfg so I dont know what to do with you now. Either you are town and  you've accepted and internalized 80's narrative that it has to be me or you. If so, why didn't you just vote me when I asked if minds were already made up so I didnt waste my time.

Did you double check your role PM? Maybe it is you ?? 

I cant even fathom the psychology at work here, well done 80.

Or

You are scum looking to lynch me today and 80 tomorrow but I see this as far less likely given you are offering yourself up today.

Either way gerbil is a waste of time for me at this point. 

14 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I was speaking for me and Verbal.  

Seemed pretty clear from what Verbal stated that he was paranoid of CTM  If I'm wrong, then its just me, lol.

18 minutes ago, Nolder said:

@Verbal confirm?

8 minutes ago, Verbal said:

Not really.  I have seen scum-CTM dominate a poorly constructed town core at endgame and I don't wish to see a repeat here.

2 minutes ago, Nolder said:

So you agree with 80 here?

Can I just call you a dumbass now?  What part of this sequence makes you think I agree?  What does "not really" mean to you?

1 minute ago, CTM said:

Omfg so I dont know what to do with you now. Either you are town and  you've accepted and internalized 80's narrative that it has to be me or you. If so, why didn't you just vote me when I asked if minds were already made up so I didnt waste my time.

Did you double check your role PM? Maybe it is you ?? 

I cant even fathom the psychology at work here, well done 80.

Or

You are scum looking to lynch me today and 80 tomorrow but I see this as far less likely given you are offering yourself up today.

Either way gerbil is a waste of time for me at this point. 

No, I did my own work and posted a case on how Stark treated you, and that's my rationale for saying you're the final scum.  You can pose all you want and make it sound nice, but I'm sticking with my case.

1 minute ago, Verbal said:

Seemed pretty clear from what Verbal stated that he was paranoid of CTM 

2 minutes ago, Verbal said:

I have seen scum-CTM dominate a poorly constructed town core at endgame and I don't wish to see a repeat here.

6 minutes ago, Verbal said:

If you let CTM lynch 80 today, then you're doing his work.  He plans on lynching me tomorrow 100%, and you guys would easily lynch me today, so he won't have to work hard ftw tomorrow.

This is so stupid. If 80 is lynched and flips town no way nolder or spoot let me lead anything tomorrow. 

Just now, Verbal said:

No, because if you flip town the game is over as I'm 100% the lynch tomorrow.  But if I go down today, there's a small chance town can pull it out in endgame.

Lol, I have to admit I do like your confidence in my end game, but alas I am not scum .. 80 is

Just now, CTM said:

This is so stupid. If 80 is lynched and flips town no way nolder or spoot let me lead anything tomorrow. 

You say that now, but you have read Nolder thinking you make compelling cases.  It's a short step towards him singing you love ballads at endgame as you have him bite the pillow and go in dry.

No, because if you flip town the game is over as I'm 100% the lynch tomorrow.  But if I go down today, there's a small chance town can pull it out in endgame.

Eh, not a guarantee.  I think Spoot/Nolder can be convinced to lynch either one of you.  

Either way put it on one of their shoulders.  F*ck it.   

No, I did my own work and posted a case on how Stark treated you, and that's my rationale for saying you're the final scum.  You can pose all you want and make it sound nice, but I'm sticking with my case.

"We've been saying it has to be you or me"

So you did your own work to conclude that it has to be you or me? If not why are you using we?

You say that now, but you have read Nolder thinking you make compelling cases.  It's a short step towards him singing you love ballads at endgame as you have him bite the pillow and go in dry.

Nolder is at least smart enough to re-calibrate for endgame.  

He's moving towards CTM's side for now but he'll have to wonder why he's been left alive in an endgame scenario.  

And this could easily end up a CTM/Verbal/Spoot endgame.

1 minute ago, CTM said:

Lol, I have to admit I do like your confidence in my end game, but alas I am not scum .. 80 is

It's also my lack of confidence in the remaining town.  Not that any of them suck outside of 80, but I don't think we've created a town core at all and it will hurt us next phase.

1 minute ago, Nolder said:

You're splitting hairs but whatever it doesn't matter that much.

I'm splitting hairs?!  Yeah, let's go with that.  I'm splitting hairs.  Thanks for sharing.

i dont think that would be possible. I think your entire premise is wrong, if I was scum letting 80 lynch you today makes 80 an easy lynch tomorrow cause I can say I didnt want to and have spent all today saying to lynch 80

2 minutes ago, CTM said:

"We've been saying it has to be you or me"

So you did your own work to conclude that it has to be you or me? If not why are you using we?

Because I'm town and "we" means more than one, of which there is for town.  You are being singular because you're alone at this point re: your alignment.

amirite?

Just now, CTM said:

i dont think that would be possible. I think your entire premise is wrong, if I was scum letting 80 lynch you today makes 80 an easy lynch tomorrow cause I can say I didnt want to and have spent all today saying to lynch 80

So you'd lube up first?