Monster Mash Mafia - Game Thread

Leelou

9 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Yes, but I’m stating a fact. Ape never let the facts get in the way of a good Chest thumping. I called both you jerkoffs out day 1. 

Apes facts are whatever his fragile ego needs to believe in a given moment 

3 hours ago, CTM said:

@Nolder I didnt bring you to end game because I thought I could manipulate you. The opposite actually, spoot seemed to have his mind made up. I was pretty sure he was sincere but considered his post saying to lynch 80 might of been a trap too, either way it seemed more sporting to bring the guy in who hasnt made up his mind over the one who had. You are unpredictable to me and normally would be the last person I want deciding my fate

Ohh...well I feel a little bad about what I said now haha. Very sporting of you.

3 hours ago, CTM said:

Town played really really well and basically had the game figured out by end of day 2. They deserved to win but I was able to frustrate and create enough cracks of doubt that it worked out in my favor.

I do think that both sides had earned the win, especially at the end of the game, however it would have gone. But I will say this. No matter who figured out what at the end of the day that's not REALLY what the game is about unfortunately. We couldn't come together and even lynch the wrong person let alone the right person for over half the game. That in itself is a pitiful display. As townies we either need to get better at convincing others to see our point of view and vote with us or we need to learn to stop being quite so stubborn and learn to let go of what we see and show a little trust (which can be punished later if abused) and follow what someone else sees instead. It wasn't even a lack of activity that was the problem it was just a consolidation issue. So yeah individually we all played well but our teamwork was sh*t.

• Sympathy 2

4 hours ago, Nolder said:

Ohh...well I feel a little bad about what I said now haha. Very sporting of you.

I do think that both sides had earned the win, especially at the end of the game, however it would have gone. But I will say this. No matter who figured out what at the end of the day that's not REALLY what the game is about unfortunately. We couldn't come together and even lynch the wrong person let alone the right person for over half the game. That in itself is a pitiful display. As townies we either need to get better at convincing others to see our point of view and vote with us or we need to learn to stop being quite so stubborn and learn to let go of what we see and show a little trust (which can be punished later if abused) and follow what someone else sees instead. It wasn't even a lack of activity that was the problem it was just a consolidation issue. So yeah individually we all played well but our teamwork was sh*t.

Also I need to stop getting FOS'd merely for being the highest post counter.  F*ckers.  

This game lol ? 

CTM how you got everyone off you was masterful

80 you had him 

Crush was leading you guys to victory

Stark thank you for keeping the game going 

Spoot & verbs gg 

Nolder what happened bb 

1 hour ago, GATA said:

This game lol ? 

80 you had him 

Spoot & verbs gg 

Nolder what happened bb 

Register for new game GB?

1 hour ago, GATA said:

This game lol ? 

80 you had him 

Spoot & verbs gg 

Nolder what happened bb 

I take you mentioning me with the guy who, at one point, named the entire scum team as "not willing to lynch" as a personal insult.

2 hours ago, GATA said:

This game lol ? 

80 you had him 

Spoot & verbs gg 

Nolder what happened bb 

Nothing I want to talk about. 

23 hours ago, CTM said:

Verbal was right that I was scum but wrong that lynching him first made it harder to me to win imo. I fully believe that me leading an 80 lynch wouldve meant I got lynched today

Dude, you had both Spoot and Nolder eating out of the palm of your hand, it didn't matter who you lynched first.  When I said lynching me first would have been fine for town to still win, I wasn't counting on you bending both of them over and going in dry.

15 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Also I need to stop getting FOS'd merely for being the highest post counter.  F*ckers.  

I got the same for being lowest at one point.  People should understand how the game is played by now.

12 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

I take you mentioning me with the guy who, at one point, named the entire scum team as "not willing to lynch" as a personal insult.

Yeah right, I had CTM pegged when it counted and you guys decided to lynch me anyway.  Should have been obvious I was a townie - you can co-share scum MVP, bud.

And I wasn't willing to lynch CTM on D1, I only really cleared Stark (my main mistake).  I redeemed that by being with 80 as the only people who had CTM as scum in the end when there was still time to win.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Verbal said:

you can co-share scum MVP, bud.

And this is not shared with me, btw.  I redeemed myself.  Nolder decided to vote with random.org and then your prior wish when votes mattered most.  You guys get co-scum MVP, grats.  ;-)

1 hour ago, Verbal said:

Yeah right, I had CTM pegged when it counted and you guys decided to lynch me anyway.  Should have been obvious I was a townie - you can co-share scum MVP, bud.

And I wasn't willing to lynch CTM on D1, I only really cleared Stark (my main mistake).  I redeemed that by being with 80 as the only people who had CTM as scum in the end when there was still time to win.

I was mainly joking, don't be so salty lol

And I didn't vote to lynch you, bud. By then, I had figured out it wasn't you.

12 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

I was mainly joking, don't be so salty lol

And I didn't vote to lynch you, bud. By then, I had figured out it wasn't you.

I'm a little salty because I essentially sacrificed myself to help solidify my case on CTM, which clearly didn't work as he made a snuff film out of the remainder of the town without letting any of you know you were starring in the film, heh.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

Not cause I put you on the same level but you guys kept the game alive in the bottom 9

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I think we're good to go!  Anyone else who wishes to join in will be a sub-in player.  I anticipate with a game this large we'll lose 1-3 players to attrition.

Role PM's going out shortly!

Im thinking you lose half the new ones. Do you want me to sit out until someone flakes? Not an issue. You have more rookies than vets in the list. It’s own right that’s pretty sweet. 

4 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I think we're good to go!  Anyone else who wishes to join in will be a sub-in player.  I anticipate with a game this large we'll lose 1-3 players to attrition.

Role PM's going out shortly!

Wrong thread bozo. Solid start, reminder: roles get sent in PM, not game thread 

• Haha 4

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/30/2020 at 5:18 PM, Verbal said:

Actually, I'm surprised you're not using meta on me to see I'm town.  @Nynaeve would be all over this thread defending me (while calling me an idiot for defending Stark, of course).  I feel like I've been pretty on with my town meta and not my scum meta this game, but that's all BS anyway so no big deal.

I can vouch for the idiot calling part. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1