Monster Mash Mafia - Game Thread

Leelou

1 hour ago, Nolder said:

I am the only one who seems to want to hear from all sides right now and that is irritating because MOST OF YOU are supposed to be Town and yet you're all acting like sh*tbags with your minds entirely made up. Well mine isn't and I want to hear more so GFY.

I've been very vocal on wanting to give CTM his due.

• Upvote 1

Just now, CTM said:

You were sold on 80s its me or you narrative and havent even looked at 80 trying to rush my lynch and set you up for tomorrow.

Here's the thing, and listen closely.  It isn't 80's narrative.  I just said about 100 times that I think you're the final scum, for reasons posted.  Now stick with me, I'm going somewhere.

People have been honing in on me for a lynch the past day or so, so I know I might go down.  I'm ok with this, as long as you go next, hence the narrative is as much mine as it is 80's or anybody else.  Any for the record, Nolder and Spoot seemed ok with this plan.

As for 80 lynching you, no sh*t.  I want to lynch you, too.  80 was chided for jumping out with a vote, but that isn't relevant to the point anyway.  It was always going to be you or me today.  The big question is, will remaining town lynch you tomorrow, or will you get to talk your way out of it and lynch 80?

We'll see.  ;-)

• Upvote 1

Just now, Verbal said:

Here's the thing, and listen closely.  It isn't 80's narrative.  I just said about 100 times that I think you're the final scum, for reasons posted.  Now stick with me, I'm going somewhere.

People have been honing in on me for a lynch the past day or so, so I know I might go down.  I'm ok with this, as long as you go next, hence the narrative is as much mine as it is 80's or anybody else.  Any for the record, Nolder and Spoot seemed ok with this plan.

As for 80 lynching you, no sh*t.  I want to lynch you, too.  80 was chided for jumping out with a vote, but that isn't relevant to the point anyway.  It was always going to be you or me today.  The big question is, will remaining town lynch you tomorrow, or will you get to talk your way out of it and lynch 80?

We'll see.  ;-)

I think I have got your position, it's not complicated or sophisticated. Its simplistic and shallow actually 

What you seem to be missing is I keep.askimg why did you just accept that you were part of a 2 person lynch pool that 80 created. I'm assuming you arent taking credit for making yourself a lynch candidate. So rather than contesting that very premise you have accepted, internalized and are strategizing based on that.

Tell me what have you done that put you in the town pool and 80 in the town coalition??

You both refused to vote stark at deadline. You both think last scum is me or you and have cleared the incels. You even crafted your case on me off 80's quote of stark. From where I stand you are his stepford wife.

3 minutes ago, CTM said:

I think I have got your position, it's not complicated or sophisticated. Its simplistic and shallow actually 

What you seem to be missing is I keep.askimg why did you just accept that you were part of a 2 person lynch pool that 80 created. I'm assuming you arent taking credit for making yourself a lynch candidate. So rather than contesting that very premise you have accepted, internalized and are strategizing based on that.

Tell me what have you done that put you in the town pool and 80 in the town coalition??

You both refused to vote stark at deadline. You both think last scum is me or you and have cleared the incels. You even crafted your case on me off 80's quote of stark. From where I stand you are his stepford wife.

I wish you had read my previous post.  80 didn't create the lynch pool, we all did.  I had as much a hand in that, as did Spoot and Nol.  I was ALREADY a lynch candidate, practically since the opening pages.  I am completely taking credit for making myself a candidate - I've embraced it this past phase, but you don't get it.

I'm prepared to be lynched for the sake of what I believe - that you are scum and will be lynched tomorrow.  If I'm wrong, then lolverbal and I'm scum MVP and you get to laugh at me.  Win-win, right?

5 minutes ago, CTM said:

Seriously I cant fathom arriving last night and saying ok prevailing wisdom is that it's me or verb so I better accept that and case verb. **** that.

You are not listening to anything I'm saying, but that's ok.  I still love you.  We can work this out.

3 minutes ago, Verbal said:

I wish you had read my previous post.  80 didn't create the lynch pool, we all did.  I had as much a hand in that, as did Spoot and Nol.  I was ALREADY a lynch candidate, practically since the opening pages.  I am completely taking credit for making myself a candidate - I've embraced it this past phase, but you don't get it.

I'm prepared to be lynched for the sake of what I believe - that you are scum and will be lynched tomorrow.  If I'm wrong, then lolverbal and I'm scum MVP and you get to laugh at me.  Win-win, right?

I did read it buddy, i just think 80 was playing town leader.

And  I want to win, only egomaniacs like ape, jof and pac are fun to troll at end game. I get no pleasure from you being wrong 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

Okay, I know this is probably gonna piss a few of you off, but I've had a change of heart on Verb. If he's completely given up here as scum and is presenting his ass for the hammer, well, that's sad, but I don't think that's what's happening here.

I'm of the mind that the last scum is between 80 and CTM.

1 minute ago, Spoot-Face said:

Okay, I know this is probably gonna piss a few of you off, but I've had a change of heart on Verb. If he's completely given up here as scum and is presenting his ass for the hammer, well, that's sad, but I don't think that's what's happening here.

I'm of the mind that the last scum is between 80 and CTM.

*groan*

Fine, but then at least let's agree to start with CTM as I don't think it'll need to move on from there....I think the game ends there.

Just now, CTM said:

I dont know, I'm at gym and being annoying on phone occupying a station

I'll help you out, then.

No, I didn't.

Just now, Verbal said:

To be fair, you did say to Nolder that you'd be interested after the game, not now.....so that might be confusing a little.

What?

I was talking to CTM.

3 minutes ago, Leelou said:

Just under 2 hours

I have a meeting from 330 -430, if it runs late I could miss deadline.

Spoot says hes voting 80 or me. 

If he votes me 80 will hammer me and push verb tomorrow, town loses 

If he votes 80 we have to hope nolder shows up or it goes random.

I am going to have to hammer verbal soon to avoid 80 hammering me or random 

5 minutes ago, CTM said:

I have a meeting from 330 -430, if it runs late I could miss deadline.

Spoot says hes voting 80 or me. 

If he votes me 80 will hammer me and push verb tomorrow, town loses 

If he votes 80 we have to hope nolder shows up or it goes random.

I am going to have to hammer verbal soon to avoid 80 hammering me or random  

You threatening to hammer Verb soon doesn't help.