Monster Mash Mafia - Game Thread

Leelou

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Caught what?  The Stark voting JC over Verbal?  Or you being town?

Post chain below:

On 1/28/2020 at 8:40 AM, Jetsfan80 said:

Best guesses

Town:  80, Stark, Nolder

Scum:  CTM, Spoot

Leaning Town:  Verbal

Neutral:  Crusher

On 1/29/2020 at 8:20 AM, Jetsfan80 said:

I don't trust any of you, but I'm not going to rush out and vote today.  

Spoot ended up late on the Stark train.  With D2 headed for a random, I don't think he had a real incentive to bus.  

CTM remains in the cross-hairs, with Verbal as a new candidate (for me at least).  

If Nolder has been scum, I tip my hat.  I don't foresee any situation where I vote him today.

14 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

I'm curious, what changed between these two posts to make you change Verb from a Town-lean to a new candidate for scum?

13 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Several little things and one big thing. The big thing was Stark’s vote on JC on D1 for inactivity, but in the same post, excuses Verbal for his inactivity. I posted it a few times.

Other than that it was mostly PoE. Because I went from scum to town on my read of you, Verbal ended up moving up the scum ladder as a result.

1 hour ago, Spoot-Face said:

Oh, so you caught it during your re-read?

Finally, things were heating up. A decision was made and a lynch was secured.

Verbal, the last dirty rotten scum is dead...

j/k Verbal, the bride of Frankenstein, VT is dead.

it is now night, you have 24 hours to put in your night actions.

A58588C3-9345-476C-BA45-59C5CA723962.png

• Upvote 1
  • WTF? 1
  • Haha 3

8 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Correct.  Pages 24-26 will demonstrate that if you feel like looking back.  

That is a goddamn lie.

I don't trust any of you, but I'm not going to rush out and vote today.  

Spoot ended up late on the Stark train.  With D2 headed for a random, I don't think he had a real incentive to bus.  

CTM remains in the cross-hairs, with Verbal as a new candidate (for me at least).  

If Nolder has been scum, I tip my hat.  I don't foresee any situation where I vote him today.

^^This post, where you have the change of read on Verb comes RIGHT BEFORE your re-read when you start casing Stark.

Time to read back with fresh eyes (again) now that we know a lot more alignments.  

For 100% clarity's sake, you did begin your re-read while the previous day's lynch was still active, but you never cased Stark during that time.

The below post is actually how you felt after that first re-read.

On 1/28/2020 at 3:56 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

Can't finish the re-read before the deadline so I'll stop for now.  Looks like we're headed for Random again anyways.  I'm not willing to vote Stark at all....

You didn't find Stark then.

No, but what DID happen between your posts of reading Verb as Town and having him as a candidate was this:

On 1/28/2020 at 4:37 PM, Spoot-Face said:

Verb's defense of Stark noted.

He's now my #1 target to die.

Only after this post of mine (which you said was not enough evidence to lynch Verb over) do you suddenly have Verb as a scum candidate, and only AFTER that does your own evidence follow.

See, most people find the evidence BEFORE they call someone scum. Here, you did the exact opposite.

And, interestingly enough, it's during your second read that you start saying things like this:

On 1/29/2020 at 9:41 AM, Jetsfan80 said:

Didn't recall Spoot voting Stark at the outset of D2.  This put Stark at L-2 at the time.

Yeah, leaning towards not being willing at all to vote Spoot today.  Amazingly enough. 

You latched on to my case on Verb, and then you started to buddy me, knowing you'd have me in your corner against Verb.

You were working me, you ******* scum.

@Nolder

If I'm not alive tomorrow, you'd better lynch this scummy fap addict right quick.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

That is a goddamn lie.

^^This post, where you have the change of read on Verb comes RIGHT BEFORE your re-read when you start casing Stark.

For 100% clarity's sake, you did begin your re-read while the previous day's lynch was still active, but you never cased Stark during that time.

The below post is actually how you felt after that first re-read.

You didn't find Stark then.

No, but what DID happen between your posts of reading Verb as Town and having him as a candidate was this:

Only after this post of mine (which you said was not enough evidence to lynch Verb over) do you suddenly have Verb as a scum candidate, and only AFTER that does your own evidence follow.

See, most people find the evidence BEFORE they call someone scum. Here, you did the exact opposite.

And, interestingly enough, it's during your second read that you start saying things like this:

You latched on to my case on Verb, and then you started to buddy me, knowing you'd have me in your corner against Verb.

You were working me, you ******* scum.

@Nolder

If I'm not alive tomorrow, you'd better lynch this scummy fap addict right quick.

Yes, lynch me so you can sit there in your wrongness.  I don't care anymore.  I did far too much work already.  

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Yes, lynch me so you can sit there in your wrongness.  I don't care anymore.  I did far too much work already.  

If the choice is between you and CTM, then I'd rather go out trusting my gut, than go out ignoring it.

And my gut says you're scum.

1 hour ago, Leelou said:

Unfortunately not a surprise. I had to do it guys, especially after spoot acted like he was going to vote me.

80 100% was lurking to hammer.

gg 80

44 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

41 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Sounds good.  I don't particularly feel like posting in this game again. 

haha.. dude you were pitching this very plan last night? It worked out exactly how you wanted? Get out of here with the emo stuff lol

You know damn well that I look shady as sh*t because of hammering verbal.

1 hour ago, Leelou said:

Finally, things were heating up. A decision was made and a lynch was secured.

Verbal, the last dirty rotten scum is dead...

A58588C3-9345-476C-BA45-59C5CA723962.png

Reeeeaaallly?

I mean I admit I was torn but I was more sure Verbal was scum than anyone else.

Sorry @Verbal, I dunno what I was seeing that wasn't there but GG in the end either way.

You put in the effort at the end so I would say your earlier bout of inactivity was rectified. 

48 minutes ago, Nolder said:

One of you ****s thinks they can manipulate me for the win.

Nah. At this poiint, I'll answer questions but I've been pretty clear that I'm all in on 80 and don't have much more to say. I'm annoyed that I was forced to vote verb but I thought spoot was going to vote me and didn't want to get off my conference call and find myself dead, or worse yet be trying to play while on the call.  80 played well and I'm ok with him winning if that's were you are heading.

Maybe i'll have more energy tomorrow.. If the off chance its you, then kudos to you.

vote 80

4 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

One last thing I just recalled. In nearly every game I can remember where CTM was town, he’d say “0 % chance” he’d flip scum whenever he was pressured. Haven’t seen that once out of him this game.

Change up your tendencies you hippie filth.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Ha, I've used that as scum as well several times. I remember the first time I did thinking I could never use it again

You're flailing. Either way, you played a great game and had you gotten me lynched before I got back like you wanted it wouldve been smooth sailing.

It's probably 50/50 you win at this point but I think you've been so flagrantly scummy I hope nolder looks at actual game play versus your fear mongering over pied pipering meta you've been pushing all game. 

4 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Told all you mother f*ckers that CTM is capable of pied pipering the sh*t out of a game as scum, and here we are.

Yes on day 1. Funny how that worked out. You start the game voting me for pied pipering and here we are at end game and your case is .. pied pipering. 

13 hours ago, CTM said:

Nah. At this poiint, I'll answer questions but I've been pretty clear that I'm all in on 80 and don't have much more to say. I'm annoyed that I was forced to vote verb but I thought spoot was going to vote me and didn't want to get off my conference call and find myself dead, or worse yet be trying to play while on the call.  80 played well and I'm ok with him winning if that's were you are heading.

Maybe i'll have more energy tomorrow.. If the off chance its you, then kudos to you.

vote 80

9 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

vote CTM

F*ck you scum pig.

I'm not making a decision until Monday.