Monster Mash Mafia - Game Thread

Leelou

The day was swift, and a decision was made. 

80, the wolf man, vanilla town was sacrificed. 

CTM slid up behind Nolder, and slit his throat.

Nolder, the creature from the black lagoon, vanilla town, laid on the ground bleeding out.

CTM, Dr. Jekyll, scum, skipped to victory.

the game has ended. There were no QTs, everything was done via PM. 

players 

1)Crushlove - Dracula vt - killed N2

2) Jetscode - Dr. Frankenstein doc (cannot heal same person on consecutive nights) - killed N1

3) stark - the creeper goon - random killed D2

4) Spoot - Mummy vt - killed N3

5) Lizard King - Phantom of the Opera vt - Killed D1

6) Jetfan80 - Wolfman vt - lynched D4

7) CTM - Dr. Jekyll goon - won 

8. Nol - Creature from the Black Lagoon vt - died D4

9. Verbsy - Bride of Frankenstein vt - lynched D3

Not to throw him under the bus or anything (ok maybe just a little toss) but without the benefit of taking the time to read the game again with fresh eyes and interact as a final 3 like I wanted to do On monday i decided to honor Spoots final request to lynch 80. There was no real thought process behind it other than Spoot asking for it and casting a vote to end the game.

That said it was still my vote and I cast it so I'm sorry Town. You all played a good game and I flubbed it. Grats to Stark and CTM they deserved to win as much as anyone and maybe more than some. Gg guys.

Fwiw.. my real life distractions were legit. I was basically with people 18 hrs a day from saturday till around dinner Thursday. i wouldnt use real life excuses to hide. By end of day 2 I was a lynch candidate so I couldnt ask for replacement and couldnt defend., so I was just as honest as I could be and semi AtE . I did also have a 330 meeting on Friday so i had to hammer verbal.

I actually felt bad with the way this played out. My goal coming back was to just try and spice up the game a bit and try and get 80 lynched. I didnt have an end game strategy because I though getting 80 lynch would expose me as last scum pretty clearly.

Verbal was right that I was scum but wrong that lynching him first made it harder to me to win imo. I fully believe that me leading an 80 lynch wouldve meant I got lynched today

@Nolder I didnt bring you to end game because I thought I could manipulate you. The opposite actually, spoot seemed to have his mind made up. I was pretty sure he was sincere but considered his post saying to lynch 80 might of been a trap too, either way it seemed more sporting to bring the guy in who hasnt made up his mind over the one who had. You are unpredictable to me and normally would be the last person I want deciding my fate 

Town played really really well and basically had the game figured out by end of day 2. They deserved to win but I was able to frustrate and create enough cracks of doubt that it worked out in my favor.

I did enjoy that when I was actually pied pipering at the end I could neuter that line of attack because 80 accused me of it on day 1 when I really wasnt pied pipering.

Thanks for modding @Leelou fun game, sorry it got dragged out in the middle due to my conflicts. Also appreciate the vote counts / co mod @GATA !!

• Sympathy 2

2 hours ago, CTM said:

@Nolder I didnt bring you to end game because I thought I could manipulate you. The opposite actually, spoot seemed to have his mind made up. I was pretty sure he was sincere but considered his post saying to lynch 80 might of been a trap too, either way it seemed more sporting to bring the guy in who hasnt made up his mind over the one who had. You are unpredictable to me and normally would be the last person I want deciding my fate  

I was actually 100% sincere when I posted that, but after I gave it some thought, I decided that if I was still alive, it had to be because you kept me alive to lynch 80. Had you not killed me, I would've lynched you with a swiftness.

I'm actually surprised you considered it a trap. Didn't think anyone to think much more of my game other than being the beaver who sinks his teeth into something, and stubbornly doesn't let go, especially when he's "following his gut". Because that's usually quite true, too lol

3 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

I was actually 100% sincere when I posted that, but after I gave it some thought, I decided that if I was still alive, it had to be because you kept me alive to lynch 80. Had you not killed me, I would've lynched you with a swiftness.

I'm actually surprised you considered it a trap. Didn't think anyone to think much more of my game other than being the beaver who sinks his teeth into something, and stubbornly doesn't let go, especially when he's "following his gut". Because that's usually quite true, too lol

By considered I meant I wondered if it might of been a trap, not that I was convinced it was. I was leaning towards sincerity though, aeound 80/20 sincere/trap

I definitely consider you sly enough to set a trap though so it was something I had to factor in to my plotting.

• Upvote 1

@Nolder

That was a difficult decision to make. CTM had played really well, and I didn't help things, what with spraying poor 80 is face. Good try, man.

@Stark

Very well played game, man, especially with how active you were in/around deadlines. A lot of players struggle with being active while scum and are afraid to do it, but not you. I foresee you becoming a very dangerous scum player.

All in all, that was a very fun game. I didn't think JetNation had this in it anymore. I'm excited for the next one.

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, CTM said:

By considered I meant I wondered if it might of been a trap, not that I was convinced it was. I was leaning towards sincerity though, aeound 80/20 sincere/trap

I definitely consider you sly enough to set a trap though so it was something I had to factor in to my plotting.

Thanks for the compliment, or are you just being nice to me because I basically did you work for you on 80? lol

Yeah, it was definitely not meant as a trap. If the Night had ended right after my post, and I was alive, I probably would've lynched 80. It took some time for me to think and consider the implications of the NK.

1 minute ago, Spoot-Face said:

Thanks for the compliment, or are you just being nice to me because I basically did you work for you on 80? lol

Yeah, it was definitely not meant as a trap. If the Night had ended right after my post, and I was alive, I probably would've lynched 80. It took some time for me to think and consider the implications of the NK.

I'm never nice. I even said to the modess that it might be a trap.

Ultimately I decided Nolder was the most sporting guy to bring to end game cause i didn't have a clue who he would vote.

6 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

@Nolder

That was a difficult decision to make. CTM had played really well, and I didn't help things, what with spraying poor 80 is face. Good try, man.

@Stark

Very well played game, man, especially with how active you were in/around deadlines. A lot of players struggle with being active while scum and are afraid to do it, but not you. I foresee you becoming a very dangerous scum player.

All in all, that was a very fun game. I didn't think JetNation had this in it anymore. I'm excited for the next one.

What? Stark and  CTM were pretty obvious as scum in the beginning. Literally pegged them both end of day 1. That’s why they killed me. 

Facts son. Both of you end of day 1. Just nobody wants paying attention except 80. Then as usual couldn’t close the deal. You played great once you hit back. Killing me night 1 best okay you made. 

On 1/28/2020 at 9:09 AM, The Crusher said:

First of all itS mafia not a confessional, I’m not always going to reveal how I actually feel about anything. It’s called game play. 

I still like Spoot for scum. But, Stark is making me nervous and CTM seems off. Read Starks assessment of players. Doesn’t seem right. 

On 1/28/2020 at 2:25 PM, The Crusher said:

Pussy

vote ctm

On 1/28/2020 at 2:43 PM, The Crusher said:

I have to take off in a about 5 minutes. Not sure I'll be back. 

unvote vote Stark.