My boycott is over.. If you have cap questions, ask me...

aec4

Are these numbers, from the only easilly accessable Jets cap page, accurate?

Player name, Cap hit, (dead money hit)

all numbers in millions of dollars (ie. $5.500 is 5.5 million dollars)

Chad Pennington,$12.000, ($12.000)

Curtis Martin, $8.216, ($8.000)

D. Robertson, $6.765, ($8.380)

Ty Law, $6.850, ($2.400)

Pete Kendall, $5.166, ($4.100)

Jason Fabini, $4.600, ($1.400)

Kevin Mawae, $4.466, ($3.333)

Shaun Ellis, $3.916, ($10.833)

Eric Barton, $3.800, ($3.800)

Justin McCareins, $3.242, ($5.000)

LaVeranues Coles, $3.000, ($4.000)

David Barrett, $2.805, ($3.000)

How screwed are the Jets, capwise?

OH NO

It's another - "I'm leaving and never coming back" thread that has evolved to the next stage, which is the "I've decided to end my holdout and grace you with my presence" stage.

This is a god damned internet message board for crying out loud. This isn't real life. No one dies, gets injured or loses their life's savings regardless of what/what does not happen around here. Some of you people really need to get a grip with reality and realize that there is more important stuff in life then B.S. internet message board hijinx about who likes who, who doesn't like who, who's mad at who, who's leaving, who's coming back. I graduated High School in 1992 and have never looked back because it was this kind of crap that made HS as stupid as it was. Hello? Do you get it? This means nothing. I love this place, I like a lot of the people around here, but in the end, this is still a message board. I have more important stuff in my life then this. Sorry it's the truth. And any idiot that says a message board is more important then everyday real life $hit is lying through their teeth.

No one cared that you left and no one cares that you're back. It would be no different for anyone of us here. No one cares what we do at tne end of the day because when they log off they have real life worries on their mind.

After reading 100s of these god damned whiney ass posts on JI, TGG, JN, and every other message board known to man, I have one thing to say. To all you, "I'm leaving/boycotting" types, be a man of your word, leave. Leave and stay gone. Leave and don't come back. Because me and I'd be willing to bet, a majority of others are sick of reading your whiney bull$hit.

OH NO

It's another - "I'm leaving and never coming back" thread that has evolved to the next stage, which is the "I've decided to end my holdout and grace you with my presence" stage.

This is a god damned internet message board for crying out loud. This isn't real life. No one dies, gets injured or loses their life's savings regardless of what/what does not happen around here. Some of you people really need to get a grip with reality and realize that there is more important stuff in life then B.S. internet message board hijinx about who likes who, who doesn't like who, who's mad at who, who's leaving, who's coming back. I graduated High School in 1992 and have never looked back because it was this kind of crap that made HS as stupid as it was. Hello? Do you get it? This means nothing. I love this place, I like a lot of the people around here, but in the end, this is still a message board. I have more important stuff in my life then this. Sorry it's the truth. And any idiot that says a message board is more important then everyday real life $hit is lying through their teeth.

No one cared that you left and no one cares that you're back. It would be no different for anyone of us here. No one cares what we do at tne end of the day because when they log off they have real life worries on their mind.

After reading 100s of these god damned whiney ass posts on JI, TGG, JN, and every other message board known to man, I have one thing to say. To all you, "I'm leaving/boycotting" types, be a man of your word, leave. Leave and stay gone. Leave and don't come back. Because me and I'd be willing to bet, a majority of others are sick of reading your whiney bull$hit.

Someone get the cream...GOB's vaginal irritation has flared up again. Squat down big guy....get some air on it.

Are these numbers, from the only easilly accessable Jets cap page, accurate?

Player name, Cap hit, (dead money hit)

all numbers in millions of dollars (ie. $5.500 is 5.5 million dollars)

Chad Pennington,$12.000, ($12.000)

Curtis Martin, $8.216, ($8.000)

D. Robertson, $6.765, ($8.380)

Ty Law, $6.850, ($2.400)

Pete Kendall, $5.166, ($4.100)

Jason Fabini, $4.600, ($1.400)

Kevin Mawae, $4.466, ($3.333)

Shaun Ellis, $3.916, ($10.833)

Eric Barton, $3.800, ($3.800)

Justin McCareins, $3.242, ($5.000)

LaVeranues Coles, $3.000, ($4.000)

David Barrett, $2.805, ($3.000)

How screwed are the Jets, capwise?

The answer is some are accurate, some aren't.

Pennington = Correct

Martin = Dead cash is around 5.92M , which means we save 2.2M if he's cut

Robertson = Sounds right

Law = Correct

Kendall = 1.5M dead cash, 3.3M savings if cut pre june

Fabini = Correct

Mawae = Correct

Ellis = Correct

McCareins = Correct

Coles = I hear 10M on a cap hit...

Barrett = Correct

It's more accurate than I thought, but there are still holes...

Look, GOB.. I'll go away. I don't need your bull****. I thought I was helping with the cap and when I read this place I can see it was spinning out of control cap wise. If I'm unwanted, then goodbye.

If we cut him, McCarreins costs 5 million?!

No wonder Bradway got a demotion.

Which means 1.75M net LOSS if he's cut.

He's not going to be cut, nor should he. He's a good player. Give him 1 more season and let's see what he can do.

ALSO, for the record, unless there is a new CBA, cutting someone after June 1 gives no additional savings to cutting someone prior to June 1 due to a CBA clause speaking of cutting people after 6/1 the year before the uncapped year.

This means everything on that site post 6/1 is invalid if a new CBA is not signed.

aec4....

I am not 100% sure what happened. But you know I never asked you to leave. You told me you were taking a break from the board and made no mention of the cap page. When I checked it our banner was gone so I obviously removed the link.

Then I get an email asking if we went premium. I checked the page again and a login is now required. Really not sure what is going on there, nor does it matter.

Taking a shot at Tony's page though, it isn't cool. You are welcome to post here. No reason to bring Tony into any of this though. He was really nice in helping us out. All we wanted to do is provide a page to our members. Let's not make a big deal out of this.

And Tony, thank you for letting us link to your page. It is appreciated!

OH NO

That's it dammit! I'm sick of all the anger and finger-pointing. I loved you all, I LOVED YOU ALL AND THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY ME...ME, THE CENTER OF THE UNIVERSE! I'm leaving for good and I'm never coming back--not even if GOB begs me and I know he will. You all know he will! When this baord falters, fades and eventually falls apart due to my absence--you will all have to blame GOB for hurting my feelings and causing me to depart. I'll never post here again! I'll never even log-on again after I hit the submit button on this, my final post forever. Farewell my dear Jetnation bretheren. We had something special once. I'l try to forget you, and I want you to try and forget me too, just to save yourself the pain. I promised myself I wouldn't cry and now look at me...Farewell to you all.

That's it dammit! I'm sick of all the anger and finger-pointing. I loved you all, I LOVED YOU ALL AND THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY ME...ME, THE CENTER OF THE UNIVERSE! I'm leaving for good and I'm never coming back--not even if GOB begs me and I know he will. You all know he will! When this baord falters, fades and eventually falls apart due to my absence--you will all have to blame GOB for hurting my feelings and causing me to depart. I'll never post here again! I'll never even log-on again after I hit the submit button on this, my final post forever. Farewell my dear Jetnation bretheren. We had something special once. I'l try to forget you, and I want you to try and forget me too, just to save yourself the pain. I promised myself I wouldn't cry and now look at me...Farewell to you all.

Please don't go...don't listen to GOB,That fat ****.

Gimmeshelter - please come back.

Okay, I'm willing to give you guys one more chance. One last shot at redemtion. My only requisite: Gob must shed his title of Moderator and be labeled Mr. Stinkypants. If not, I'm gone and this is my absolute last post forever!

Done. You heard the man .

Archived