Depth Chart: CB

6 minutes ago, LockeJET said:

Team is a joke. Wr, oline, edge and CB depth is the worst in the entire NFL. I get its early but this team is years away from competing. And thats with hitting on draft picks. 

Hopefully they bring in a guy like Chris Harris. Need some competent corners on the roster!

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Rhg1084 said:

Hopefully they bring in a guy like Chris Harris. Need some competent corners on the roster!

I was wondering about him. He has versatility. He's played in a zone system, which the Jets didn't have too many who could do that. But, he has the potential to be Trumaine Johnson II. I'd be supportive of Harris being signed.

I though we also had Maulette. He was pretty good in the rotation. To say that the Jets are years from contending because of their CB situation is really not supported in any way. It doesn't take years for good players playing under good coaches to perform well. Heck the Jets just showed us they could play well, finishing strong, especially against the run, but also against the pass.

10 hours ago, Rhg1084 said:

He’s just so old and is gonna command so much $$ if Wayne’s is getting that crazy deal I can only imagine what Harris is gonna get. Love the player but gah that makes me nervous 

10 hours ago, LockeJET said:

Team is a joke. Wr, oline, edge and CB depth is the worst in the entire NFL. I get its early but this team is years away from competing. And thats with hitting on draft picks. 

Hey JD hits on the first 4 picks LT WR Edge and CB and we sign Fowler and another cb - we in business. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, SR24 said:

He’s just so old and is gonna command so much $$ if Wayne’s is getting that crazy deal I can only imagine what Harris is gonna get. Love the player but gah that makes me nervous 

Makes Byron Jones’s deal seem reasonable. Chris Harris is an all-time underrated player. He played on the outside this year and was only very good instead of great. He’s far from Trumaine.

31 minutes ago, LAD_Brooklyn said:

I read they're targeting Harris 

I hope the market for him isn't huge, he is 30 and that isn't good for a corner. But damn if they can get him on a one year deal, let's go. Year to year, let him get paid as he produces. Wishful thinking I know.

33 minutes ago, Maxman said:

I hope the market for him isn't huge, he is 30 and that isn't good for a corner. But damn if they can get him on a one year deal, let's go. Year to year, let him get paid as he produces. Wishful thinking I know.

30 for a CB that’s arthritic. No thank you.