What can we do to improve the site?

4 hours ago, 32EBoozer said:

Have a “Botton Page” button. When I refresh a mafia page it always takes me to the top of page then I have to scroll back down. I’d find that helpful. 

Also, get rid of the Mafia Lounge! It’s a time warping black hole! ??☠️

I will look into the bottom page button, I think we can definitely do that.  Good idea, thanks.

Don’t know if it’s been said already (too lazy to read all) but how about if someone quote’s some one that has a long quote you don’t have to scroll though it again unless you want to. Have it to where if you click on quote you can read again or don’t click on it and don’t reread it. 

• Upvote 1

On 4/2/2020 at 12:07 AM, Maxman said:

Here is what has been changed so far. Some new features:

• Show all posts by one person in this thread, the mafia people wanted it
  • Revamped reactions; people asked for butt fumble to be removed, others are complaining about no butt fumble so we have to see how that goes. Feel free to chime in with your vote.
  • Unread posts - there is a button up top that says unread, this brings you to the first post you didn't read in the thread. You can also do this from outside the thread
  • Ban posters from a thread. Moderators now have this option. Figured it could be a warning shot, a lot of times it will back fire because people will start other threads and might spiral. But like I said it is a warning shot.

I am working on another way to rate threads. Looking into a few other things as well. Trying to find arcade games like we used to have, I did find BlackJack.

Thanks for the feedback everyone.

Is there a place to vote for (or against) this?  I'm pro Butt Fumble.

8 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Is there a place to vote for (or against) this?  I'm pro Butt Fumble.

The initial feedback was mixed. More people told me they were glad it is gone than wanted it.

Seeing the Jets rebuild this franchise today I say we look forward and leave the butt fumble days behind us. That is my personal opinion because I see good things coming.

• Upvote 1