Quinnen Williams, 4th rounder and 14 mil per yer vs Josh Allen and Leonard Williams?

Josh Allen and Leonard Williams VS Quinnen Williams, 4th round pick and 14 mil extra cap space per year for 3 years?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Which would you rather going forward?

• Josh Allen and Leonard Williams
    • Quinnen Williams, 4th round pick and 14 mil extra cap space per year for 3 years?

QW is underrated as hell here. He had a tough rookie campaign dealing with injuries, at a position that is known for being difficult to break into. I kept my eyes on Q basically every down on defense, I felt he consistently beat his man- he will be fine.

2 hours ago, JetBlue said:

Sorry but I don't agree.  I have confidence that Williams would move him around and keep the offense guessing.  Plus I think our Dline was capable of getting a decent push inside, we just had no one coming off the edge that could seal the deal

It isn't  that difficult for a smart QB to know where the blitz is coming from (Brady was a master at that) so it wouldn't  be hard to neutralize  the one good pass rusher on the team by calling out the correct blocking assignment  and identifying the mike LB. When you have a team with 3 or 4 other players to accoint for, it's  easier for that guy to get sacks, especially if he isn't  the guy you expect to get there. Allen was a rookie so he probably surprised a bunch of people

On 3/29/2020 at 4:50 PM, Rhg1084 said:

I saw some nice penetration from him on a few instances. A nice sack where he blew up the backfield. He’s still so young just a baby. He’s still growing into his body 

Right. And there were a few more where he just flat out missed the tackle,  but the penetration was there. He had a disappointing year to be sure, but there is nothing that says he's a bust either. This is the same talk that was happening about Shepherd last year.  He came out and played much better. So much so that people have mentioned him as part of the reason we would have let leo go even if we took Josh allen.  In this very thread. 

Q is fine. I don't know what he will become but he definitely needs more than one injury plagued rookie season to make a determination. 

17 hours ago, More Cowbell said:

It isn't  that difficult for a smart QB to know where the blitz is coming from (Brady was a master at that) so it wouldn't  be hard to neutralize  the one good pass rusher on the team by calling out the correct blocking assignment  and identifying the mike LB. When you have a team with 3 or 4 other players to accoint for, it's  easier for that guy to get sacks, especially if he isn't  the guy you expect to get there. Allen was a rookie so he probably surprised a bunch of people

We can go round and round and at the end of the day it is a moot point.  With his talent, I believe he would have made an impact on the Jets, how great an impact is debatable.   Bottom line is we will never know. 

39 minutes ago, JetBlue said:

We can go round and round and at the end of the day it is a moot point.  With his talent, I believe he would have made an impact on the Jets, how great an impact is debatable.   Bottom line is we will never know. 

He would have been impactful  but not to the extent you are implying 

1 hour ago, More Cowbell said:

He would have been impactful  but not to the extent you are implying 

You have no way of knowing this and what am I implying; that he couldn't have gotten 8 -10 sacks on Jets?   Don't be that guy.  You have no way to prove that so just stop. 

19 minutes ago, JetBlue said:

You have no way of knowing this and what am I implying; that he couldn't have gotten 8 -10 sacks on Jets?   Don't be that guy.  You have no way to prove that so just stop. 

We agree to disagree. I think you are giving Williams way too much credit and the personnel  on the Jags D way too little. 

The poll does not have balance since option #2 is still missing EDGE - would need to add cost to balance the poll and make it fair 

Quinnen Williams, Clowney, or Ngakoue (less 1st or 2nd round), 3rd round pick and 6 mil less cap space per year for 4 years? 

also think Leo will still be playing after QW is retired