HBO WATCHMEN Mafia - Game Thread -TULSA WINS!!!

SMC

2 minutes ago, Arsis said:

Absolutely no one. Barry and I were laughing at that. They failed a bunch of kills.

They failed on me unless smash shot me? Two, three nights ago now?

They did a good job taking their last member out. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Teh Bumble said:

TPD, which includes several vigilante heroes, but not hooded justice

Trieu, science

Hooded, could be solo, more likely aligned with Trieu, could see them as 2 factions that had to find each other (flavor)

Kavalry, nazi trash

Veidt, stuck on a moon on his own 

That unfortunately leaves 3 question marks per source material, Smash, Arsis ...who made a backdoor deal together, I think N2? ...and Pac

Just now, HessStation said:

That unfortunately leaves 3 question marks per source material, Smash, Arsis ...who made a backdoor deal together, I think N2? ...and Pac

Too many options at this stage.

34 minutes ago, HessStation said:

To start Day 2 SMC,

They interviewed people, roughed up a few to get information. The strangest one was that someone dressed up like the famed Hooded Justice went straight at a dude with a bevy of haymakers that would surely kill a man, but nothing happened. The would-be victim simply walked away into the shadows. Of course, this couldn’t be the real Hooded Justice, a founder of the first super hero team, The Minute Men, who disappeared decades ago. He’d be an old man by now. Perhaps this masked vigilante was inspired by hit documentary American Hero Story.

The police got another tip of a dead body in a warehouse. Sister Night, Looking Glass and the other police officers went to take a look. Perhaps it was the individual who had been attacked by the Hooded Justice imposter.

33 minutes ago, HessStation said:

In the scene, it’s an imposter not the real hooded justice^^^

Seems like flavor. 

@SMC can you confirm flavor in this regard? Also, Jif’s lynch, Dr.M disappeared, but can he return or is that just flavor since he cannot ‘die’, per se?

1 minute ago, HessStation said:

Veidt has to be in the game. Pac was talking like him. I’m skeptical he’d be town, but equally skeptical that a post restriction would be used for SK.

@Pachave you provided the details of your role usage? 

Just now, Teh Bumble said:

Veidt has to be in the game. Pac was talking like him. I’m skeptical he’d be town, but equally skeptical that a post restriction would be used for SK.

Pac revealed he’s Veidt, his role was I can’t remember name but, choice of actions.

• Upvote 1

MOD NOTE: I do not do flavor. All my scenes have important clues. Understand the context of the word "impostor" in the scene and see how Hooded Justice was referred to in subsequent scenes.  Also, look at the Wikipedia page on the TV show if you need more information

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Teh Bumble said:

Sorry guys, I barely read my first incarnation and am just jumping in. What are the claims and characters so far, please?

I’m Prez Robert Redford, didn’t claim role 

Smash: Hooded Justice Vig

Arsis, third party something not human and can trade stuff w Smash

Pac: Veidt role is cant remember, he can pick different actions

Nyn: no reveal

you: no reveal 

we are out of reveals today 

1 minute ago, Teh Bumble said:

Sorry guys, I barely read my first incarnation and am just jumping in. What are the claims and characters so far, please?

Hess is Robert Redford.. The actor which I don't understand.

Pac is viedt

Smash is will reeves hooded justice.

I'm who everyone said I am. The sexy science lady

1 minute ago, HessStation said:

I’m Prez Robert Redford, didn’t claim role 

Smash: Hooded Justice Vig

Arsis, third party something not human and can trade stuff w Smash

Pac: Veidt role is cant remember, he can pick different actions

Nyn: no reveal

you: no reveal 

we are out of reveals today 

Third party something. Lolol. I'll give you my role if you want.

15 minutes ago, Teh Bumble said:

I think you could have hammered but didn't so I'll answer. 

I am Town Jack of all trades..  I spoke the Queens English for 3 days to earn 3 items.  Once of them I utilized when I rained hellfire on that buffoon DPR.  I warned him...  If you start here you'll see how that pig met his maker:

I'll keep what else I earned to myself.

1 minute ago, Pac said:

Pretty sure they didn't even show that plate..  They mentioned his name a few times but he was never on it.

I don’t know the answer but is anyone on the OP who isn’t in this game? Why do that? How would I know to FC it w Nyn and Ape not claiming yet?

On 4/30/2020 at 12:08 AM, SMC said:

The strangest one was that someone dressed up like the famed Hooded Justice went straight at a dude with a bevy of haymakers that would surely kill a man, but nothing happened. The would-be victim simply walked away into the shadows. Of course, this couldn’t be the real Hooded Justice, a founder of the first super hero team, The Minute Men, who disappeared decades ago. He’d be an old man by now. Perhaps this masked vigilante was inspired by hit documentary American Hero Story.

I'm doing a bit of a re-read. To be clear, nobody has claimed this vigilante attempt?

On 4/30/2020 at 12:08 AM, SMC said:

DAY 2 BEGINS …

A new day has dawned in Tulsa and the TPD have been hard at work through the night searching desperately for the Seventh Kalvary.

1461388739_TulsaPDSNLG.jpg.5aa3637239107c30f3ce9a73d7098092.jpg

They interviewed people, roughed up a few to get information. The strangest one was that someone dressed up like the famed Hooded Justice went straight at a dude with a bevy of haymakers that would surely kill a man, but nothing happened. The would-be victim simply walked away into the shadows. Of course, this couldn’t be the real Hooded Justice, a founder of the first super hero team, The Minute Men, who disappeared decades ago. He’d be an old man by now. Perhaps this masked vigilante was inspired by hit documentary American Hero Story.

The police got another tip of a dead body in a warehouse. Sister Night, Looking Glass and the other police officers went to take a look. Perhaps it was the individual who had been attacked by the Hooded Justice imposter.

But as they approached, the police were filled with dread. They had already lost one of their colleagues, The Red Scare. It wasn’t one of their own, but someone working with them. He wore a giant old-time wrestler costume, which was now tossed about and a smaller man laid on the ground. 

There were footsteps all around the dead body and as they followed them it appeared that the dead man had been walking after someone, looking for where his target was going, but that search was ended by a bullet to the head.

The Crusher, Agent Petey (Town Watcher) is dead.

1381587638_17-AgentPetey.jpg.1f2445c0ba81c4d7671586a72a14c8d4.jpg

With 17 Citizens of Tulsa, it takes 9 to arrest

Actually, this scene reads as though there was a vig attempt BY Crusher, it failed, and then he was NKed on the same night.

On 5/1/2020 at 2:54 PM, SMC said:

DAY 3 BEGINS …

A new day has dawned in Tulsa and the TPD have been hard at work through the night searching desperately for the Seventh Kalvary. Their huge break happened yesterday when they arrested Seventh Kalvary goon, Stark.

1647286085_TulsaPDSNLG.jpg.c207119cd693b131bbda4766aa7c6957.jpg

They interviewed people, roughed up a few of them to get information. Sister Night, Looking Glass and the other police officers heard some interesting stories. One person said that someone had been shot at, but that person was pulled out of the way just in time. Both the shooter and the would-be victim ran off.

Another person said they heard a rumor that an alliance was made. Others mentioned that a back-alley exchange had happened. Some black market stuff. None of it made any sense. The saving grace, however, was that nobody died last night.

With 16 Citizens of Tulsa, it takes 9 to arrest

This reads as though both an alliance formed: my guess here is that Trieu and Hooded Justice would have to band together and/or the exchange of goods was part of that connection. I dunno. Too easy to infer the wrong thing.

Was there any significance to the person being "pulled out of the way"? It implies someone else protected the target.

5 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Knowing the character is probably in the game, or assuming it, I’d have some big balls to use it without the two most likely town not revealing yet.

child please try again 

If I was sure you were scum you'd be dead..  you should be thanking me if you aren't..  and actually if you are too lol...

3 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Smash did. He’s hooded Justice 

Smash claimed the vig attempt that failed? Because that was by a FAKE hooded justice. Not the real one. If smash is claiming that one, then he's lying. Read the scene. 

3 minutes ago, Teh Bumble said:

Smash claimed the vig attempt that failed? Because that was by a FAKE hooded justice. Not the real one. If smash is claiming that one, then he's lying. Read the scene. 

Not sure how I feel about it but you might be onto something..  there was a fake hooded justice on the HBO show..  he was on a television show and kind of a dick.

Watchmen' Pulls the Hood on Hooded Justice - The New York Times

2 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

I killed AJ and I killed Drums. 

I killed AJ because I think his role gave us more dead than alive at the time I did it and I stated as much the day before he died. 

I tried to kill 80 on Night 3 but it failed that's why I questioned him if he had a protection when he said no I  knew I had him

I tried a kill on JIF night 1 it failed

I tried a kill on NYN night 4 it failed (self protect ? )

Forgot I killed Barry as well lol

@Teh Bumble whatever your name is 

• Upvote 1

On 5/3/2020 at 11:23 AM, SMC said:

DAY 4 BEGINS …

A new day has dawned in Tulsa and the TPD have been hard at work through the night searching desperately for the Seventh Kalvary. They arrested one Seventh Kalvary member, but they needed more.

619812072_TulsaPDSNLG.jpg.9d6fbe7c5426ed3be1a46be5e8546b4d.jpg

They interviewed people, roughed up a few of them to get information. Sister Night, Looking Glass and the other police officers heard some interesting stories. They heard again about the Hooded Justice imposter. He caught a well-dressed man and beat him to a pulp and right when he was going to deliver the killing blow, the victim slipped out of his jacket and ran away. One person said that someone had been shot at, but that person jumped out of the way just in time. Both the shooter and the would-be victim ran off.

There was another story, which was especially odd. It was of a diminutive person, man or woman, who had the same strength as the Hooded Justice imposter, and this tiny person pummeled a woman and left her body in an alley.

The police went to the alley and they were shocked with what they found. No one liked her, she was an interloper, but she was their task force leader in this battle against the Seventh Kalvary. But she’s now gone.

AVM, Agent Laurie Blake (Town Investigator), is dead

1118490404_09-LaurieBlake_.jpg.426ae927d311fcfcb13c89f3a41f546d.jpg

With 14 Citizens of Tulsa, it takes 8 to arrest

Oy. Hard to piece all of this together when I've missed all the effin claiming, etc.