HBO WATCHMEN Mafia - Game Thread -TULSA WINS!!!

SMC

4 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

SMC did not make the scenes very easy to read ..Im guessing that was by design. Whenever I questioned him in my PM with him he always said go read the damn scene lol

Who did you target n1?

14 minutes ago, Pac said:

Hess just said I spent all day slowing the game down because as a SK I wanted to get the vanilla townie lynched instead of scum..   As if I'd give a flying f**k who died.

I'll wait to hear from everyone but The MessStation has just become leader in the clubhouse for my vote.

Not only that but a SK would want scum out of the way more so than town since scum can NK him

1 minute ago, HessStation said:

You had ability to shoot someone.

so does smash every night 

both aren’t town...how is that hard to understand 

Lol I had  Smash town based on cop inv but was wrong 

And who opened your eyes to that Berkowitz ?

4 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Not every night

Night 1 - Kill JIF --Fail

Night 2 - Trade kill for vest 

Night 3 - Kill 80 - Fail

Night 4 - Kill NYN -Fail

Night 5 - Kill AJ - Success

Night 6- Kill Barry - Success

Night 7 - Kill Drums - Success

Just now, Smashmouth said:

Night 1 - Kill JIF --Fail

Night 2 - Trade kill for vest 

Night 3 - Kill 80 - Fail

Night 4 - Kill NYN -Fail

Night 5 - Kill AJ - Success

Night 6- Kill Barry - Success

Night 7 - Kill Drums - Success

This is the guy who thinks I’m SK...wtf?

3 minutes ago, HessStation said:

You get zero points for that bc it’s a gag on my end and you have to play to the whole game not just me. Others would have picked it apart if you ran w it 

I love the SK as much as you do and since we both have the same intimate feelings for the role you should know exactly why I didn't shoot you 

2 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Does anyone who knows the show know Smash’s character alignment?

In the TV series, Hooded Justice is revealed to have been Will Reeves, a black man who had escaped from the 1921 Tulsa race riot He became one of the first black officers in the New York City police force.

2 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

I love the SK as much as you do and since we both have the same intimate feelings for the role you should know exactly why I didn't shoot you 

LOL❤️ But then how am I the SK?

Can we check the show...I think there Is 4 factions when I was looking up 80’s reveal. 

if the show has 4 factions we can maybe sorta clear Arsis 

In the TV series, Hooded Justice is revealed to have been Will Reeves, a black man who had escaped from the 1921 Tulsa race riot He became one of the first black officers in the New York City police force.

Does the show premise have 4 main factions?

if so would feel better about Arsis. 

Nyn is obv solid here 

4 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

I dont get this comment. You fosed 80 for the very same result... your nk being unsuccessful 

I was fine with 80 until I asked him if he had protection ...when he lied I knew for sure he was scum I never had that moment with JIF and I tried like hell to get him to say things and I dropped many breadcrumbs as well which I later knew to be the wrong breadcrumbs to the wrong guy. 

1 minute ago, Nynaeve said:

I dont get this comment. You fosed 80 for the very same result... your nk being unsuccessful 

Based on his character I just looked it up. Have to believe the psycho’s reveal. 

if Smash, you, me town. It’s either Pac, Arsis or Ape. 

I can easily give character to show I’m town fwiw. I’ll do it if I have to which is fine. But need Ape who’s been an anomaly bc of Dice.

I was fine with 80 until I asked him if he had protection ...when he died I knew for sure he was scum I never had that moment with JIF and I tried like hell to get him to say things and I dropped many breadcrumbs as well which I later knew to be the wrong breadcrumbs to the wrong guy. 

I think we have this won since you’re the only person who may be able to NK at this point. May be a formality 

14 minutes ago, HessStation said:

You’re character isn’t town though. But if I’m wrong can you explain from show?

Veidt perpetrated a fake alien invasion that killed millions but saved the world from destroying itself via nuclear war.

In the show we're 30 years ahead and Veidt was trapped on a moon of jupiter for almost the whole show but then came back and saved the day via a Squid attack. 

That's why guys like AJ and I think Jvill too that had seen the show were saying Veidt is good.

Actually if there is a 3rd party left it's gotta be Lady Trieu..  But Smash keeps insisting Arsis is town.

What is Nyn?  What are you? What is that buffoon Ape?

Just now, HessStation said:

So if Town:

1. Me

2. Nyn

3. Smash

even if Arsis is the last one he can’t NK and just still 3rd party who we would need to kill formality. 

that leaves: Pac and Ape

if there’s a 4th faction, meaning we all believe Arsis, then it’s Pac.

How many squid attacks you seen, bub?

4 hours ago, HessStation said:

Good time to claim..

I am in fact Veidt aka The Smartest Man In The World™ and Town Jack of All Trades.

LOL Veidt wouldn’t be Town

Your character wouldn’t be town yo

But your character wouldn’t be town

I haven’t watched the show BUT in the graphic novel (and movie fwiw)but Veidt is Ozymandias and is not a good guy. He’s the one who kills all the people in Manhattan w a giant pretend Alien octopus 

Veidt Aka Ozymandias would be 3rd party if we’re following basic characters to the game

3 hours ago, HessStation said:

And why is Pac so against lynching 80? There more than one bad guy left 

Do you “know” Drums is scum?

Boring but whatevs I promised I’d help town win the game 

Very hyperfocused at going at pac for 3rd party equity before we even had 80 and jvill's flips

1 minute ago, Pac said:

Veidt perpetrated a fake alien invasion that killed millions but saved the world from destroying itself via nuclear war.

In the show we're 30 years ahead and Veidt was trapped on a moon of jupiter for almost the whole show but then came back and saved the day via a Squid attack. 

That's why guys like AJ and I think Jvill too that had seen the show were saying Veidt is good.

Actually if there is a 3rd party left it's gotta be Lady Trieu..  But Smash keeps insisting Arsis is town.

What is Nyn?  What are you? What is that buffoon Ape?

But Veidt would NOT be part of the TPD alliance. 

Smash and Nyn are town imo. 

Dice/Ape is an anomaly.

i don’t understand why Smash is convinced Arsis is town either. If you’re actually really town it may be that simple....pending Ape situ 

1 minute ago, Nynaeve said:

Very hyperfocused at going at pac for 3rd party equity before we even had 80 and jvill's flips

If you read the Graphic Novel you’d know why. I’m willing to listen to Pac though bc besides that and is horrible shot plus dire need to kill Drums I’d be good w him