HBO WATCHMEN Mafia - Game Thread -TULSA WINS!!!

SMC

34 minutes ago, A.J. said:

“Badly” lol

you goofs have such fragile egos that anyone saying how the game state is in disarray is suspect

that was my “ping” but sure, I played my role badly

Sir I'm a goof with a shattered ego

Get it right.

6 minutes ago, HessStation said:

I forgot about Nolder. He’s my #1 for scum, like overall, today

I could go this direction as well. Or we can run up the filthy hippie and have him reveal at the deadline then kill him anyway. You know because those 2 precious reveals 

Official Vote Count:

JC (6) - Dandie, DPR, Arsis, Barry, CTM, Smash

Stark (3) - Pac, Nolder, 80

AJ (2) - Dice, JIF

JIF (2) - Drums, Nyn

DPR (2) - Hess, JC

Drums (1) - AJ

With 19 Citizens of Tulsa, it takes 10 to arrest 

D1 deadline: 2 pm EDT Wednesday, April 29

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, JiF said:

Did I call a single one of them scum?  They pinged.  When you ping, you get in put in a pile.  If I had to guess, out of the 5 I probably got 3 just because I'm that good. 

Every single vote count looked this way last game, so not sure what you're getting at defending AJ's stupid comment.  It's why I kept pushing the 2 person train, especially with limited reveals.

Dont really understand the defense of any of these players but you do you.

Lol what? GATA was run up to L3 and sat for days on D1.

Same for Lizzie D2.

I died N2 so anything beyond that, gfy.

3 hours ago, JiF said:

I just reread all the posts I just made and I'm on fire already.  holy sh*t.  Not sure I've been more intune with the game than I am right now.  I mean, I've been lights out for years now but this just feel different.  It's like when you hit your first shot of the game or get barrelled on your first wave of the session or birdie hole 1 or catch a fish on your first cast, ya feel me?

Bout time you got in the game, twinkle toes.

3 hours ago, JiF said:

The town is getting its ass whipped, ya know.

Want to kill AJ?  I'm down

You turned this into running up the backup cop. So, thanks for proving my point you goof.

• Post of the Week 1

56 minutes ago, A.J. said:

I correctly state how D1 is a mess and just to prove it I get run up lmao

retards. Do I even really want to waste my time filtering through what I am sure if a field of turds? Not really. 

I’m Pirate Jenny. Tulsa PD Deputy Investigator.

My results come in the form of “Kalvary or not Kalvary” which is why I am speculating this could be a multi ball setup since OP states there are evil powers that back the wannabe Klansmen

I will accept this, for now.

unvote

Official Vote Count:

JC (6) - Dandie, DPR, Arsis, Barry, CTM, Smash

Stark (3) - Pac, Nolder, 80

JIF (2) - Drums, Nyn

DPR (2) - Hess, JC

Drums (1) - AJ

AJ (1) - Dice

With 19 Citizens of Tulsa, it takes 10 to arrest 

D1 deadline: 2 pm EDT Wednesday, April 29

24 minutes ago, A.J. said:

Nolder is a good lynch imo.

Ok, so even if what you say is true and Arsis did play on DM - me saying I don't know him is automatically a lie versus me not remembering him playing there?

Weird angle you're working here, man.

I basically say the same thing about how the votes are a mess and Town is getting whipped for not being able to get their act together, but I'm scum for it lol

welcome to the club with the rest of the knuckle draggers

Unless you're spinning to fit a narrative, there is absolutely nothing about what I said and you said that was the same

JiF - town sucks, they're not voting together.

AJ - town is getting their ass kicked by mafia.

I mean, GTFO with this garbage.  lol

Are you scum?  Was that a fake?  lol  

3 hours ago, DPR said:

I've been okay with AJ all game, but that one pinged me as well - there really was no reason to make that move. 

Voting my conscious, Pirate. I'd be lying if I said I thought the JC case was a slam dunk, I had already backed off my scum read on Drums - which may have been wrong considering he's still not playing, but we'll see - and ended up resolving back to JiF because he didn't seem into the game yet. I would say, at the very least, it has created some good content to mull over now.

3 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Yes.

unvote vote AJ

3 hours ago, AVM said:

You're extremely predictable in the sense that you're always unpredictable. Duh.

Oh man, are we about to team up after all my blabbering this week? Please say yes.

LFG

Unvote vote AJ

JiF, 80, AVM:

QyglSED.gif

hard to tell if this is buddying or just homo bromance

• Sympathy 1

10 minutes ago, A.J. said:

Lol what? GATA was run up to L3 and sat for days on D1.

Same for Lizzie D2.

I died N2 so anything beyond that, gfy.

lol what?  Yes, I bitched about the entire game.  We were either all on one train or everyone was voting all over. 

1 minute ago, A.J. said:

Voting my conscious, Pirate. I'd be lying if I said I thought the JC case was a slam dunk, I had already backed off my scum read on Drums - which may have been wrong considering he's still not playing, but we'll see - and ended up resolving back to JiF because he didn't seem into the game yet. I would say, at the very least, it has created some good content to mull over now.

JiF, 80, AVM:

QyglSED.gif

not mutually exclusive fwiw

• Post of the Week 1

2 minutes ago, A.J. said:

JiF, 80, AVM:

QyglSED.gif

Personally I appreciate the compliment

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

There's been no counter claim to AJ - there shouldn't be any votes on him ffs.

In a 2 reveal per day game, counter claims can be problematic.  Not saying AJ is lying, only saying we can't always base whether we believe a claim on the lack of a counter.  

11 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

There's been no counter claim to AJ - there shouldn't be any votes on him ffs.

huh?  Why on earth would anyone counter that.  It's very safe D1 reveal.  I mean, I agree to an extent energy should be focused elsewhere but by no means is AJ cleared or should anyone counter. 

3 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I.E. it might be a hybrid hammer game, where top vote-getter gets killed rather than a random lynch.  

So you're aware it might go to a random lynch and you're cool with it?

If you're sure jc is town make the case for who we should go after.

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

In a 2 reveal per day game, counter claims can be problematic.  Not saying AJ is lying, only saying we can't always base whether we believe a claim on the lack of a counter.  

Just now, JiF said:

huh?  Why on earth would anyone counter that.  It's very safe D1 reveal.  I mean, I agree to an extent energy should be focused elsewhere but by no means is AJ cleared or should anyone counter. 

It's also oddly detailed to be a fake reveal. Not the role itself, but the way he broke it down. Would have to be a stellar fake or a mod-provided safe claim, either way given the limited amount of information it's wisest to believe him and move forward until there's better intel.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, JiF said:

Fair I guess. I actually missed the "deputy" part of his reveal until Hess called it whacky and I went back and reread it. 

2 minutes ago, Arsis said:

So you're aware it might go to a random lynch and you're cool with it?

If you're sure jc is town make the case for who we should go after.

I'm not cool with it and I've already made my case on Stark several times.  I'll move my vote to JC if its needed.  We have 32 minutes and I'll be around at the deadline.