HBO WATCHMEN Mafia - Game Thread -TULSA WINS!!!

SMC

Just now, A.J. said:

Vote Drums

You almost got ran up and you're voting for someone who was off your train?

You could be right about drums, I dunno. But I'm surprised this is what you're focusing on atm and under these circumstances.

Just now, Nynaeve said:

You almost got ran up and you're voting for someone who was off your train?

You could be right about drums, I dunno. But I'm surprised this is what you're focusing on atm and under these circumstances.

I need to go back and look at who voted and why, I’ll get to it if I don’t end up getting lynched here. Otherwise it’ll be someone else’s job

Drums has been my target this entire D1 and right when I let off the gas he slipped away again

2 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

He's voting JC...

3 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Also I'm feeling weird about Arsis just sitting back with the off hand interjection. It feels all insightful but there's no actual drive behind it. Is he even voting anyone?

You people are just weird. I've been consistently calling out my reads and have been voting and calling for a JC all day.

Everyone is like " yeah jc looks awful let's vote aj or let's vote jif" what else am I supposed to do?

I think JC is the call I can feel it in my boner.

Bruh,I am working. Trying to keep up but I put off work yesterday so I could play yesterday and Tuesday and Wednesday are my biggest work days because I have virtual classes and they are the end and beginning of my school week. I stayed on Jif because I didn't feel great voting Stark after he answered my questions and I felt alright about that. JC always comes off as scum but my only reads are he hops around and flamed the fire of lynching Dandie.

I spent last night iso'ing some people and have some notes on DPR but since no one was voting him I was going to hold off until tomorrow.

If you want to vote me whatever but I've been working all day and I had to work all of last night too because I have to grade stuff and that sucks. 

Official Vote Count:

JC (5) - Dandie, DPR, Arsis, Barry, CTM

AJ (3) - Dice, JIF, Smash

Stark (3) - Pac, Nolder, 80

JIF (2) - Drums, Nyn

Drums (2) - AJ, Hess

Barry (1) - JC

With 19 Citizens of Tulsa, it takes 10 to arrest 

D1 deadline: 2 pm EDT Wednesday, April 29

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Drums said:

Bruh,I am working. Trying to keep up but I put off work yesterday so I could play yesterday and Tuesday and Wednesday are my biggest work days because I have virtual classes and they are the end and beginning of my school week. I stayed on Jif because I didn't feel great voting Stark after he answered my questions and I felt alright about that. JC always comes off as scum but my only reads are he hops around and flamed the fire of lynching Dandie.

I spent last night iso'ing some people and have some notes on DPR but since no one was voting him I was going to hold off until tomorrow.

If you want to vote me whatever but I've been working all day and I had to work all of last night too because I have to grade stuff and that sucks. 

Fair enough unvote vote DPR for the victory!!!!

6 minutes ago, Drums said:

If you turn out to be scum I'm gonna policy lynch you the next time we play lol

• Haha 3

12 minutes ago, Drums said:

9 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Fair enough unvote vote DPR for the victory!!!!

Unvote, vote DPR

5 hours ago, DPR said:

Lol this

The game has been stuck for days with half of the roster having votes on them, but Not wants to see competing trains. Smh

Nolder is a good lynch imo.

5 hours ago, Dicetosser said:

He's been pretty present and ive liked his tone. He seems invested.

quite possibly bad reasoning with a possible hole in it but I think i caught a lie. Im just hoping im not mixing names up cause it was a while ago, but im pretty sure arsis played on DM   and so AJ would know him   especially if what im thinking is right.

I KNOW there is an arsis who is a member of DM right now cause I just checked. Or at least an id with that name popped up when i did a mock PM.

Ok, so even if what you say is true and Arsis did play on DM - me saying I don't know him is automatically a lie versus me not remembering him playing there?

Weird angle you're working here, man.

5 hours ago, JiF said:

The votes a terrible, this site sucks at doing what's best for town.  And you should know better than anyone what that is; listening to JiF. 

4 hours ago, JiF said:

Wait, what?  How is scum whipping anyone's ass on D1 with no deaths?  

lmfao

I cant even decipher between a ping and just straight stupidity here or what....

I basically say the same thing about how the votes are a mess and Town is getting whipped for not being able to get their act together, but I'm scum for it lol

welcome to the club with the rest of the knuckle draggers

1 minute ago, A.J. said:

Nolder is a good lynch imo.

Ok, so even if what you say is true and Arsis did play on DM - me saying I don't know him is automatically a lie versus me not remembering him playing there?

Weird angle you're working here, man.

I basically say the same thing about how the votes are a mess and Town is getting whipped for not being able to get their act together, but I'm scum for it lol

welcome to the club with the rest of the knuckle draggers

I forgot about Nolder. He’s my #1 for scum, like overall, today

Official Vote Count:

JC (5) - Dandie, DPR, Arsis, Barry, CTM

AJ (3) - Dice, JIF, Smash

Stark (3) - Pac, Nolder, 80

JIF (2) - Drums, Nyn

DPR (2) - Hess, JC

Drums (1) - AJ

With 19 Citizens of Tulsa, it takes 10 to arrest 

D1 deadline: 2 pm EDT Wednesday, April 29

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, A.J. said:

I correctly state how D1 is a mess and just to prove it I get run up lmao

retards. Do I even really want to waste my time filtering through what I am sure if a field of turds? Not really. 

I’m Pirate Jenny. Tulsa PD Deputy Investigator.

My results come in the form of “Kalvary or not Kalvary” which is why I am speculating this could be a multi ball setup since OP states there are evil powers that back the wannabe Klansmen

Multiball ? never heard of that term Please explain

4 hours ago, JiF said:

******* terrible.

Seriously, you're all worthless.  Have I thought you nothing over the years?  

^ lol again

seriously the way some of you guys project is just amazing sometimes

4 hours ago, DPR said:

5 scum? Lol

Seriously, I totally understood what A.J. meant with his quote on town getting its ass kicked. He’s just adding a little flavor to an obvious situation - I can’t remember a vote board looking like ours currently does and I’m curious as hell what SMC has put together ?

I’m not feeling Scum Drums. I agree that Nol is looking bad. Too early to tell on Nyn - I get that her radar is all static over this mess. I don’t know what to say about Dice - he’s tunneling on pure meta, which is weird. I figure he’ll either get with the program soon or he’ll show his ass. 

JFC thank you voice of reason.