HBO WATCHMEN Mafia - Game Thread -TULSA WINS!!!

SMC

2 hours ago, JiF said:

lol - what, are you trying to posture like you've provided content?  lol

You know what I always say, scum Smash avoids D1 like the plague.  Not enough content to actually move here but this is what Smash does as scum.  Hide until his name is mentioned...

I dont think Smash produces a lot of content as either alignment.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, JiF said:

Wasnt this dude complaining about how all JN does is vote based on meta?  And he's trying to piece together if Arsis played at DM as the crux of his case against him?  

It has nothing to do with meta though.

Your last couple of posts have been super disgusting. Come to clutter the thread before DL with nonesense?

unvote

vote jif

2 hours ago, JiF said:

Well, that was actually a use read and here are my undeniable accurate thoughts.  Lets start with my pings.

Ping 1 - Drums garbage case on me to vote the leading train.  It was disgusting and you're all pussies for letting him off the hook on some cry baby sh*t.

Ping 2 - Nolder recognizing what Drums did was scummy but then ultimately landing, the train stinks.

Ping 3 - AJ saying the town is getting it's as whipped, D1, with no deaths.

Ping 4 - Nyn burying an easy D1 vote on 80, acting "confused" and down voting Barry's sound strategy. 

Ping 5 - Dice talking about how we dont scum hunt here, we vote off meta and the proceeds to try and case Arsis and the crux of his case is; I think I played with him before.

Town reads; CTM, AVM, Pac, Crusher, Arsis

Refuse to vote; 80 and Pac

the rest null.

If we kill one of my 5 pings, we will catch scum.  You're welcome.  I'm looking forward to watching you all ignore my brilliant work.

Gfy and die

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

Official Vote Count:

AJ (7) - Dice, 80, AVM, JIF, Stark, Hess, Crusher

JC (4) - Dandie, DPR, Arsis, Barry

JIF (3) - Drums, AJ, Nyn

Stark (2) - Pac, Nolder

80 (1) -  CTM

Pac (1) - JC

CTM (1) - Smash

With 19 Citizens of Tulsa, it takes 10 to arrest 

D1 deadline: 2 pm EDT Wednesday, April 29

10 minutes ago, JiF said:

Soft defense? If anyone has been paying attention, I've been defending 80 on D1 every single game this season.  Even got lynched for it when I defended him on D1 even though he pinged.  

It's hard, a very hard defense of 80.  I'm not lynching him ever again on D1.

Best Kevin Malone Laugh GIFs | Gfycat

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Nynaeve said:

Gfy and die

Whoa, jeez.  I forgot how testy you become when anyone dares mention you as scum or pingy.  It's been a while since I cased you, I forgot you're by far the most OMGUS/myopic player in the game....going around neg repping all my posts because I said you and 4 other players pinged.  Sensitive much? 

lmfao.  one ping and you're borderline emo meltdown. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

It has nothing to do with meta though.

Your last couple of posts have been super disgusting. Come to clutter the thread before DL with nonesense?

unvote

vote jif

I'm the greatest ever to do this and I'm in the zone.  Now get the **** out of my way.  lol

soft defense of dice noted. 

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, CTM said:

Iso'd stark. Null, not town telling or pingy. I need to see why people are voting him, I dont get it based on his content  

They're acting as if Stark doesnt make weird posts literally always.

17 minutes ago, Arsis said:

Ahh, that's literally it.

I played I think maybe 3-5 games on DM back in the day  So what... 5-10 years ago now?

I'm narcissistic but even I'm not that memorable.

That's dice logic.

Not saying he's right, my memory is terrible but it's a good look for him that he pointed it out.

11 minutes ago, JiF said:

Whoa, jeez.  I forgot how testy you become when anyone dares mention you as scum or pingy.  It's been a while since I cased you, I forgot you're by far the most OMGUS/myopic player in the game....going around neg repping all my posts because I said you and 4 other players pinged.  Sensitive much? 

lmfao.  one ping and you're borderline emo meltdown. 

You wish, dumbass 

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

I smiled because I told him to do me.

In some places do me has sexual implications... and he totally missed it.

Now stfu already. I get it that you're trying to fos me for dumb sh*t but its not gonna work on me so shush.

Not sure how that has anything to do with ignoring and editing out the more important/game related portion of his post and that being pingy but right on!

10 minutes ago, JiF said:

I'm the greatest ever to do this and I'm in the zone.  Now get the **** out of my way.  lol

soft defense of dice noted. 

Im town reading him. You know instead of making up reasons why he cant be lynched d1 that have literally no game related basis.

Official Vote Count:

AJ (7) - Dice, 80, AVM, JIF, Stark, Hess, Crusher

JC (5) - Dandie, DPR, Arsis, Barry, CTM

JIF (3) - Drums, AJ, Nyn

Stark (2) - Pac, Nolder

Pac (1) - JC

CTM (1) - Smash

With 19 Citizens of Tulsa, it takes 10 to arrest 

D1 deadline: 2 pm EDT Wednesday, April 29

1 minute ago, Nynaeve said:

Im town reading him. You know instead of making up reasons why he cant be lynched d1 that have literally no game related basis.

Oh ok, well then, tell me who else you're town reading and I'll make sure not to even give them a looksie ok? 

And I have 2 people in my do not lynch category; Pac for modding last game.  True, there is no game relation but dont care, it's an unwritten law.  Besides, I'm reading him as town.  And 80 which is game related, he's an easy lynch and it's lazy and I'm making a stand on it, right here, right now.

DEAL WITH IT!