Batman Gone Bad - Gotham - Town Wins

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Here we go mass reveal, here we go!

At this point I don't see any way around it. JC and I were the two most vocal against the strategy before. I wouldn't say I was super against it, but I was concerned it would give scum intel and maybe blow up in our face.

The cops/lie detectors are confusing to me right now but it feels like we're starting to limit the field.

1 hour ago, CTM said:

You fool

1) I asked dpr if we'd get a scene on convert a few posts before this one 

2) jif said the other symp would get converted to town, not sure how that works but assume the coroner report would say so

Lynching jets is only play here 

Fkkin details ?‍♂️

Unvote vote jets

42 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

unvote vote SMC

I know I said I wouldn't be voting you in the Arkham thread.  Sorry buddy.  PoE says you're my top Batman choice.  

This broke my heart.

I'm not Batman.  I'm Scarecrow and I'm an ascetic. That is, I can avoid night actions. I think it's a play on fear, i.e., in hiding.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Working on it now.  F**kin DPR hasn't posted one in like 19 hours.  Drunken bastard.

You have to appreciate the irony in the first day he doesn't show up early and often we finally ramped up activity lol

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Nynaeve said:

You do realize batman most likely has a fake claim right?

Of course.  But let's get the claim so we have everybody on record.  DPR himself stated this game is going to depend on roles working together.  So let's have them all out in the open and try to figure out who is lying.  

1 hour ago, Arsis said:

Crusher. Did you ever do that thing you said you were going to do? Who did you choose?

I can only read at night. I'm still collecting everybodies "Im town" statement. Im still in the office full time so tomorrow morning I will have time. 

Sorry, it’s been all day fire drills at work.

@Jetsfan80 I’m hoping you’re keeping a list. I’m Harley Quinn. Like I told Arsis earlier, I currently have no ability. That can change, but I don’t know what the condition is. I’m happy to reveal any change if it happens. 

Frankly, I hope I get a gun and can shoot Jif right in his baby puss puss. 

On 5/16/2020 at 6:45 PM, Nynaeve said:

I'm town

On 5/16/2020 at 6:54 PM, Arsis said:

I'm town.

On 5/16/2020 at 7:15 PM, Jetscode1 said:

I am town.

On 5/16/2020 at 7:30 PM, AVM said:

Ill keep my list as is, but this is useful.

In the event you missed it in my novel - so you have the opportunity if you wish to check:

I am town.

I am name cop.

I am town name cop.

On 5/16/2020 at 8:49 PM, JustEndTheSuffering said:

I’m town.