Jump to content

Batman Gone Bad - Gotham - Town Wins


DPR
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, AVM said:

And now I don't know...since had you said lie detector, that would have confirmed Crush's claim and made sense how you knew JETS was a symp...making all of this make sense.

Because as DPR noted, roles will need to work together - so a role cop and a name cop would make sense, and you and I combined could have to fit the pieces together. But a full blown cop that can also find symps, a name cop and a lie detector?

I mean theme wise, maybe? But that mucks it up...

 

I got an idea..

Gfy.

  • Thumb Down 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I was going to suggest we could have both symps claim they are currently town-aligned symps and let Crush decide which way to go if that was what Pac was hinting at...but now I feel like we might not want to waste the lie detector.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, AVM said:

I was going to suggest we could have both symps claim they are currently town-aligned symps and let Crush decide which way to go if that was what Pac was hinting at...but now I feel like we might not want to waste the lie detector.

Waste of an ld..  they could be town today and scum tomorrow.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Pac said:

What is my motivation for lying?  Just 1 good reason will do.

Dunno.  Are you lying? 

Personally, JETS is on my WTL so whatevs.  I still think Arsis is a more dangerous threat.  I don't know all the mechanics.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Jetscode1 said:

Dunno.  Are you lying? 

Personally, JETS is on my WTL so whatevs.  I still think Arsis is a more dangerous threat.  I don't know all the mechanics.  

Arsis as a dangerous threat begging to be lynched is beyond ridiculous.

It's not the same as what he did last game.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, AVM said:

this was Smash's point in the Arkham thread - saying it was scum that let me out, proving I was scum. He also claims Arsis and I are faking our disagreements and that we're working together, so there's also that lol

That's what Arkham does to a man.

 

giphy.gif

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

JiF's willingness to go to Arkham also seems legit - and he was just as willing to yesterday.

My concern is we lynch JETS, scum convert JiF tonight and we're forced to then lynch JiF tomorrow - basically losing maybe 2-3 townies to get 1 scum that isn't actually scum at the moment. The math there being JETS, a "NK" tonight and "NK" tomorrow night.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Pac said:

I have no earthly idea why people not voting jif or jets unless you want to batman hunt in which case I'm cool with a Nyn vote.

Oh so now you're saying Nyn is Batman.  Earlier you were saying you wanted to vote Nyn over JETS because she's annoying.

It would be cool if you would stop botching your own reveal and help us out a bit.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, AVM said:

JiF's willingness to go to Arkham also seems legit - and he was just as willing to yesterday.

My concern is we lynch JETS, scum convert JiF tonight and we're forced to then lynch JiF tomorrow - basically losing maybe 2-3 townies to get 1 scum that isn't actually scum at the moment. The math there being JETS, a "NK" tonight and "NK" tomorrow night.

So let's lynch more potential townies to make it easier for batman to convert later on?  Not the best strategy.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Oh so now you're saying Nyn is Batman.  Earlier you were saying you wanted to vote Nyn over JETS because she's annoying.

It would help if you would stop botching your reveal and help us out a bit.

I'm not botching shi t you mongrel.  What I've said is clear as day.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, AVM said:

JiF's willingness to go to Arkham also seems legit - and he was just as willing to yesterday.

My concern is we lynch JETS, scum convert JiF tonight and we're forced to then lynch JiF tomorrow - basically losing maybe 2-3 townies to get 1 scum that isn't actually scum at the moment. The math there being JETS, a "NK" tonight and "NK" tomorrow night.

Well, if possible, I'd send me before you lynch Jets so they dont have the option to convert me tonight.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Pac said:

So let's lynch more potential townies to make it easier for batman to convert later on?  Not the best strategy.

If you're legit...and I'm legit...and Crush is legit...

that means that JiF and JETS are legit...(technically only you legit = them both currently town symps...)

we already know (think) Nyn was a jailer/vig...

Plus we know dice was/is town and Smash is currently behind bars claiming the same role as Nyn and we know he can't be Batman, based on DPR's scene...that leaves us:

SMC

80 (Penguin, role TBD)

JC

CTM

Arsis

Ape

With 14 players scum likely started with 3+1...meaning if all the above are true AND Nyn/Smash are town there's a 50/50 shot in that pool. If you assume one of Nyn or Smash could be scum or third party, 33% chance to get scum.

Either way - otherwise we're potentially cutting down town roles by 3 before we get to lynch someone who is currently scum

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, AVM said:

If you're legit...and I'm legit...and Crush is legit...

that means that JiF and JETS are legit...(technically only you legit = them both currently town symps...)

we already know (think) Nyn was a jailer/vig...

Plus we know dice was/is town and Smash is currently behind bars claiming the same role as Nyn and we know he can't be Batman, based on DPR's scene...that leaves us:

SMC

80 (Penguin, role TBD)

JC

CTM

Arsis

Ape

With 14 players scum likely started with 3+1...meaning if all the above are true AND Nyn/Smash are town there's a 50/50 shot in that pool. If you assume one of Nyn or Smash could be scum or third party, 33% chance to get scum.

Either way - otherwise we're potentially cutting down town roles by 3 before we get to lynch someone who is currently scum

 Didnt crusher clear 80?

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, JustEndTheSuffering said:

Yea I’m the other symp. And jif is telling the truth about how the role works, once one turns scum the other is locked in as town and the symp not turned will be notified. 

unvote

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ok, so we continue scum hunting.

Batman has to chose between 2 outed Symps.  I assume you'll be notified when one or the other is converted, easy peasy lemon squeezy.

Or you send one of us to Arkham and lynch the other.

 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/10/2020 at 12:16 PM, DPR said:

1. SMC - ???

2. Crusher - 2x Lie detector 

3. 80  - town per Crush

4. JiF  - Alfred Symp

5. Pac - some type of cop

6. JC - ???

7. Smash - ability to send to Arkham

8. Nyn - same as Smash

9. JETS - other symp

10. CTM  - ???

11. Arsis - Catwoman - 2x town their 

12. Ape - ???

13. AVM - Riddler - name cop

14. Dice - town Chief O'Hara

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...