Batman Gone Bad - Gotham - Town Wins

1 hour ago, CTM said:

So apes claim is that hes some mystery role that will elevate and become important later and you are buying it ? 

I thought my role was more valuable than it's turning out to be, too - as 80 has been saying for days DPR saying town roles have to work together implies there are a number of niche/bit roles that can't figure it out on their own.

I don't believe Ape is any more town than I did pre-reveal...I've been skeptical of you for days and haven't really gotten anything to divert my attention aside from the Arsis sideshow and Pac's bumbling yesterday.

19 minutes ago, AVM said:

FWIW, a couple days ago I made the same point I just did about not receiving a power only information and Ape responded "this was really helpful"

Does it lock him in as town? Absolutely not - but that struck me as a hint back then, too. He could absolutely be scum with that role but we have a number of investigative roles it seems like.

Helpful in the sense that you gave him runway for a vague fake claim that he cant be pinned to because it his power is unknown and he doesnt even know what triggers it.  Unknown power, unknown trigger.  Nothing fishy about that at all 

Hard to believe anyone buys it tbh 

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, JiF said:

Well, if possible, I'd send me before you lynch Jets so they dont have the option to convert me tonight.

fwiw, I confirmed this with the mod.   If me or Jets is sent to Arkham, we cant be converted.

I think it's pretty simple from here, honestly.  We Batman/scum hunt today because I doubt Batman is alone, that means total scum team would be 2 after Symp find?   Seems too weak.  IDK.  Could be wrong on that piece but either way, I think we leave the symps alone.  We will be notified when they're found and it's a simple 50/50 chance between the 2 of us if we're notified of the conversion.  If there is no conversion tonight, we release Smash, send me or Jets to Arkham and leave that person there for the rest of the game so they cant be converted.  

ok, going to catch up now...

18 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Sorry, it’s been all day fire drills at work.

@Jetsfan80 I’m hoping you’re keeping a list. I’m Harley Quinn. Like I told Arsis earlier, I currently have no ability. That can change, but I don’t know what the condition is. I’m happy to reveal any change if it happens. 

Frankly, I hope I get a gun and can shoot Jif right in his baby puss puss. 

I find it odd that you hope 80 is keeping a list when I've been the one posting a list as reveals come out.

I dont find it odd that you want to taste my balls because you're completely obsessed with me.

On 5/16/2020 at 6:01 PM, AVM said:

I know. Thats why I called you a rose.

Im the town name cop. I don’t get alignments or roles, only names. I could submit in jail but didn’t get results until I got out - hence why I wanted to get out. Its clearly a puzzle and while I’m not a typical cop, I do think this role is highly important. I just dont know how yet.

Ive breadcrumbed this with my interaction with 80, where I backtracked on saying “roles don’t  matter, we should scum hunt”. I investigated you N1 and 80 N2, who is Penguin. I said earlier he had a fat bird brain, he liked the post - seemingly getting it. 

Was gonna slow play it longer but the OMG AVM IS CONVERTED is going to be a massive distraction if I don’t.

Only ways I could know those roles are if Im on a team with both of you or am what I say I am.

I couldn't find this in your iso.  Can you help?

15 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

Are we seriously considering Pac is not the Cop?

15 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

He's claiming Batman.  Batman = bad guy = scum.  

14 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

Vote 80

Are you catching up from like the very beginning of the game?

• Haha 1

Current D3 Vote Count:

Arsis (2)- SMC, Nyn

JETS (1) - Arsis

Nyn (1) - Pac

JC (1) - JETS

80 (1) - JC

CTM (2) -Ape, AVM

Ape (2) - CTM, 80

With 12 players, it takes 7 to lynch

2 players are currently confined to Arkham: Smash, Dice

3 players currently not voting: AVM, JiF, Crush

2 hours ago, CTM said:

So apes claim is that hes some mystery role that will elevate and become important later and you are buying it ? 

I'm here at the moment.  Willing to listen to others but Ape or Arsis looks like the play.

Unvote, vote Ape

2 hours ago, AVM said:

Want to clarify this, again --

I didn't recieve anything other than intel...which both Smash and Dice have indicated they recieved as well, leading me to believe everyone who enters Arkham gets some sort of intel which they can share back with the game. That's why I started that "things I know, things I think.." list.

It's not to say someone can't receive something else, I just haven't seen it be tied to role yet.

What did Dice gain?

1. SMC - Scarecrow, ascetic (Can avoid night actions)

2. Crusher - 2x Lie detector, confirmed town by Pac

3. 80  - town per Crush; Penguin, 1x Lynch/shot avoidance

4. JiF  - Alfred Symp

5. Pac - some type of cop

6. JC - Bane, 2x Jailbreak (used once on AVM)

7. Smash - ability to send to Arkham

8. Nyn - same as Smash

9. JETS - Two Face other symp

10. CTM  - Dr Freeze, Doc

11. Arsis - Catwoman - 2x town thief (used power at least once)

12. Ape - Harley Quinn, Roleless, but can gain power(s) thru unknown action

13. AVM - Riddler - name cop

14. Dice - town confirmed by Mod, Chief O'Hara

5 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

4. JiF  - Alfred Symp

6. JC - ???

7. Smash - ability to send to Arkham

8. Nyn - same as Smash

9. JETS - other symp

Thanks, I was just doing this but a pain in the arse with the adds

• Upvote 1

I read every post by JC in the game.  He's been extremely unhelpful.  Just a lot of tunneling on Arsis and not paying attention.  Which is funny, because he also said he's willing to lynch anyone not putting in the effort.  

He's stated he's town, but given only one hint of his character ("the complete opposite of Batman" was all he said) and is the only player not to reveal yet.  He demanded I reveal first before he did, which I did yesterday.  Still nothing.  

JC remains on my list of players I'm willing to lynch at the moment.  Ape, CTM and JC are the pool in strongest consideration.  I believe the other role claims.  

1 hour ago, AVM said:

Pac's bumbling yesterday.

The only bumbling I've seen is how you and other are overcomplicating this seemingly easy task.

I've given you pupa symp...  JiF gave himself up as pupa symp.

How about we lynch the 2 guys that potentially can add to the scum team (if they haven't already) and worry about Batman later.

Everyone is just circle-jerking and pontificating about nonsense.

This ain't that complicated.

Or I'm down to lynch Nyn.

Take your pick.

• Thumb Down 1

3 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

The longer he goes without the revealing, the more he has to be the choice.

Still have no idea who the "complete opposite of Batman" is.  If that's Joker, we already have a claimed Joker in Arkham.  

Agreed, it's not helpful and he also had a real pingy illogical take that Pac was saving Arsis in the other thread.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Pac said:

How about we lynch the 2 guys that potentially can add to the scum team (if they haven't already) and worry about Batman later.

because i asked the mod and he answered that a scene would indicate a conversion if one were to happen. Both are still town today, if we lynch one we will have to lynch the other once a conversion happens. 

Only you and ape seem to be against this...

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Pac said:

The only bumbling I've seen is how you and other are overcomplicating this seemingly easy task.

I've given you pupa symp...  JiF gave himself up as pupa symp.

Everyone is just circle-jerking and pontificating about nonsense.

This ain't that complicated.

Or I'm down to lynch Nyn.

Take your pick.

I love how you keep saying lets lynch the symps but you wont actually vote the symps.  Besides, it's not the right play.  The proper logic has been laid out.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, CTM said:

because i asked the mod and he answered that a scene would indicate a conversion if one were to happen. Both are still town today, if we lynch one we will have to lynch the other once a conversion happens. 

Only you and ape seem to be against this...

yep and if for some reason they decide not to convert/or it doesnt go through, break Smash free and have him send 1 of us to Arkham and lynch the other and the threat is removed altogether. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, JiF said:

yep and if for some reason they decide not to convert/or it doesnt go through, break Smash free and have him send 1 of us to Arkham and lynch the other and the threat is removed altogether. 

Only problem with that is it might not be so easy to break Smash free.  

2 minutes ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

Btw it’s not really important but  my character is Two Face. 

Thanks.  AVM can Name Cop and Crusher can Lie Detect so even though role is more important, it doesn't hurt to have everyone's character too.  

EDIT:  Two Face makes sense for a role that can go to either town or scum, too.  

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, JiF said:

Vote JC

17 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Unvote vote JC

Maybe if asking for his reveal doesn't work, running him up will get it out of him.  Lack of cooperation deserves a lynch at this stage in the game.

Might help if you could identify what's missing.

Bane X2 Town Jail Break

30 minutes ago, JiF said:

4. JiF  - Alfred Symp

6. JC - Bane Jailbreak 2x

7. Smash - ability to send to Arkham - Joker 

8. Nyn - same as Smash

9. JETS - other symp - Two Face

The only other role giving me pause is the town thief.  But Ape based on play and lack of role makes sense here.  DPR has been very transparent with me so it's kind of hard to believe he doesnt know how to trigger these powers.  

I mean, I guess I could go Arsis since he wasnt to quit and let Ape live another day.  Either way, I think we're going to have to lynch Arsis at some point.

Unvote

Vote Arsis

this kind of solves the sub problem too