Arkham Asylum - Town Wins

25 minutes ago, DPR said:

AVM was sitting quietly in his cell when the door was suddenly ripped out of its frame... By the time the dust settled, whoever had done the heavy lifting was nowhere to be found, but AVM didn't waste any time trying to track them down. He quickly grabbed up his belonging and made his way toward the gaping hole in the wall, whistling a happy tune as showed himself out. 

It seemed like a quiet night outside of Arkham as AVM made his way back to Gotham, but he knew better - all of the action happened behind the scenes and he had a feeling it was going to be a busy day...

IN THE INTEREST OF MOVING THE GAME FORWARD, I'VE ADJUSTED A FEW OF THE MECHANICS INCLUDING LYNCHES, THAT WILL NOW SHOW FLIPS, AND TO THAT END, DICE (THE D1 LYNCH) IS TOWN. 

It is now Day 3

With 12 players in Gotham, it takes 7 to lynch. 

What about Smash?

1 minute ago, Arsis said:

Avm made a post that I found interesting about getting out of arkham. I asked him to elaborate. You jumped on me over it. And avm got broken out of arkham

Why was he let out?

Would it be a scum or town power to let people out?

Why did you panic when I questioned avm lightly about him being let out?

Because you already knew he was being let out?

He was let out because someone had the power to let him out and now he can go back in the game thread and vote. Does not make him scum does not make him town. 

Just now, Smashmouth said:

well yeah if you read the post of me being thrown in jail

I did. I don't believe that clears you as town at all.

Do you think it does?

Especially with avm heavily pushing that theory and sucking up to you and then you jumping to cover for him when I asked one question.

Then he gets broken out of arkham.

3 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

It plainly states it in my scene unless no one reads scenes anymore 

I don't know if there's a 3rd party in the game so I'd like a mod confirmation. What's the big deal?

So looking in the main thread AVM was broken out of jail during the night. Since Nyns citizens arrest was during the day and mine is during the day and no one was sent to jail at night I think AVM might have escaped the asylum with the help of Scum. 

AVM might very well be scum or recruited by scum since some seem to think that's a thing .Im leaning scum broke him out and hes scum

1 minute ago, Smashmouth said:

So looking in the main thread AVM was broken out of jail during the night. Since Nyns citizens arrest was during the day and mine is during the day and no one was sent to jail at night I think AVM might have escaped the asylum with the help of Scum. 

AVM might very well be scum or recruited by scum since some seem to think that's a thing .Im leaning scum broke him out and hes scum

Or instead of a capture/arrest they converted a symp.

1 minute ago, Arsis said:

No you're the third party.

You seem really invested in misunderstanding basic concepts.

Does not seem very town to me.

Misunderstanding ? Basic Concepts or the concepts you want be to believe to fit  your narrative ? 

Not it seems clear both you and AVM are bussing the sh*t out of this 

Arsis and AVM = scum

I did. I don't believe that clears you as town at all.

Do you think it does?

Especially with avm heavily pushing that theory and sucking up to you and then you jumping to cover for him when I asked one question.

Then he gets broken out of arkham.

It clears him as not working with Batman. Only options are town or 3rd party.
  • Upvote 1

But hey Arsis says I'm not understanding 

Pretty sure Arsis and AVM are in cahoots

I’m really not following you here, but if we were this is what I’d probably say so...this isn’t going to help lol

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

It clears him as not working with Batman. Only options are town or 3rd party.

80 Im not a 3rd party and now that I re -read Arsis posts and what he claims he posted about AVM it's becoming clear they are scum because the entire back and forth between Arsis and AVM seems very staged to me. 

1 minute ago, AVM said:

I’m really not following you here, but if we were this is what I’d probably say so...this isn’t going to help lol

I think both of you were bussing this sh*t to the max and after a re read that's the feeling I get along with you being broken out of jail at night with no other NA is also very telling.

I think both of you were bussing this sh*t to the max and after a re read that's the feeling I get along with you being broken out of jail at night with no other NA is also very telling.

I do think you have a very good point at the end here - but DPRs post when I was broken out also has a pretty big hint in it while he describes me leaving with seemingly nothing else going on... “but he knew better”

to me thats a hint of a symp find

AVM I played along with you be-friending me at the beginning of the thread. And to some extent I do believe were were working together to figure things out but that does not mean we had to be of the same alignment. I felt Arsis was making little sense saying we were kissing each others asses when we were actually trying to figure things out. But then he turned his attention towards me with more incoherent crap which was obviously by design, to fit what both of you were trying to pull off here. It just seems way too staged to me ,

AVM Scum

Arsis Scum

8 minutes ago, AVM said:

I do think you have a very good point at the end here - but DPRs post when I was broken out also has a pretty big hint in it while he describes me leaving with seemingly nothing else going on... “but he knew better”

to me thats a hint of a symp find

I made mention earlier you might have been recruited and that could lead into you and Arsis' back and forth as well/

AVM I played along with you be-friending me at the beginning of the thread. And to some extent I do believe were were working together to figure things out but that does not mean we had to be of the same alignment. I felt Arsis was making little sense saying we were kissing each others asses when we were actually trying to figure things out. But then he turned his attention towards me with more incoherent crap which was obviously by design, to fit what both of you were trying to pull off here. It just seems way too staged to me ,

AVM Scum

Arsis Scum

Maybe targeting him wasn't such a bad idea! lol

Just now, Nynaeve said:

Maybe targeting him wasn't such a bad idea! lol

maybe not but from my perspective them being scum is obvious because they made it too obvious with the early bus attempt. Easy to do when a lot of the game is not really engaged or paying much attention

maybe not but from my perspective them being scum is obvious because they made it too obvious with the early bus attempt. Easy to do when a lot of the game is not really engaged or paying much attention

can you give me examples of what you mean?

Why do you think you were targeted N1?

• Thumb Down 1

9 minutes ago, AVM said:

I know. Thats why I called you a rose.

Im the town name cop. I don’t get alignments or roles, only names. I could submit in jail but didn’t get results until I got out - hence why I wanted to get out. Its clearly a puzzle and while I’m not a typical cop, I do think this role is highly important. I just dont know how yet.

Ive breadcrumbed this with my interaction with 80, where I backtracked on saying “roles don’t  matter, we should scum hunt”. I investigated you N1 and 80 N2, who is Penguin. I said earlier he had a fat bird brain, he liked the post - seemingly getting it. 

Was gonna slow play it longer but the OMG AVM IS CONVERTED is going to be a massive distraction if I don’t.

Only ways I could know those roles are if Im on a team with both of you or am what I say I am.

Copying in here, too