Arkham Asylum - Town Wins

Just now, Smashmouth said:

Scum hunting is something you have not done at all. 

You can ead.

I gave reads and have participated as much as time allowed. Been in a ******* car accident and still played through. So idgaf if you're not satisfied with my level of contribution.

4 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Keep gaming the mod. That's a sure way to scumhunt for sure.

Also FWIW you keep giving my posts the thumbs down because your name is in them yet so are others you claim to be scum so rather than explain that you just do nothing. I saw you in games recently making cases and in no way does your play here resemble that in the least bit.

• Thumb Down 1

3 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

You can ead.

I gave reads and have participated as much as time allowed. Been in a ******* car accident and still played through. So idgaf if you're not satisfied with my level of contribution.

Nyn I'm sorry you were in a car accident but you don't have to be nasty about our little discussion here I'm certainly not like that to you. Hope you are Okay and sorry you had to deal with that.

I dont eat dicks 

3 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Nyn I'm sorry you were in a car accident but you don't have to be nasty about our little discussion here I'm certainly not like that to you. Hope you are Okay and sorry you had to deal with that.

I dont eat dicks 

Why is it the people who start being nasty first are always the first to whelp ‘you don’t have to be nasty’ when it comes back at them ten-fold.

cc @JiF

3 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Lynch me.

Robin belongs with Batman anyhow so it works out.

Next time I wont bother sharing information I have. Noted.

I wouldn’t have told these guys anything either... they’re awwwwwful.

In a world that needs Ernie, they’re a bunch of Berts.

6 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Why is it the people who start being nasty first are always the first to whelp ‘you don’t have to be nasty’ when it comes back at them ten-fold.

cc @JiF

In ancient Greece your mother would have left you in a mountain to die of exposure.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

cc @JiF

I was nasty ? Ahh the bad jokes you were trying to peddle after you got sent to jail I actually felt sorry for you in a JOKER sick twisted kind of way. You are in Jail and have nothing to offer right now but I'm sure you can figure out how to argue against that point. Go back to your QT and help them out so town can win this thing and get this sh*t show over with. This is the rare moment where you can actually be town MVP :)

• Sympathy 1

2 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

I was nasty ? Ahh the bad jokes you were trying to peddle after you got sent to jail I actually felt sorry for you in a JOKER sick twisted kind of way. You are in Jail and have nothing to offer right now but I'm sure you can figure out how to argue against that point. Go back to your QT and help them out so town can win this thing and get this sh*t show over with. This is the rare moment where you can actually be town MVP :)

Oh Smash. Good grief.

3 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

couldn't she just throw him off the mountain to speed up the process ?

It's considered wrong to kill the weak yourself. If you leave them out it's considered them dying of their own weakness due to exposure and that's fine.

• Thumb Down 1

So JIF was recruited 

APE - Scum

SMC - Scum (per Crush love)

JIF said something about him turning town earlier if he was sent to jail as a Symp Recruit. I don't believe this for a second because he also laid the ground work earlier in the game when he was complaining about the game allowing for a recruit and how it hurts his ability to scum hunt. I believe he was recruited very early and was playing that out from the early stage along with his arguments with the Ape. It seems to me JIF was fine with being recruited . JMO

Looks like we have one more scum to lock up and that scum may very well be able to get someone out of Jail and they are holding on to that card till end game.

4 minutes ago, Arsis said:

It's considered wrong to kill the weak yourself. If you leave them out it's considered them dying of their own weakness due to exposure and that's fine.

Yeah but hes got Hair so does he just become a Yeti or some sh*t like that wreaking his havoc on mountain climbers 

8 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

JIF said something about him turning town earlier if he was sent to jail as a Symp Recruit. I don't believe this for a second because he also laid the ground work earlier in the game when he was complaining about the game allowing for a recruit and how it hurts his ability to scum hunt. I believe he was recruited very early and was playing that out from the early stage along with his arguments with the Ape. It seems to me JIF was fine with being recruited . JMO

Smash.  Dude.  DPR confirmed the recruitment in the scene.  DPR posted the scene about it, then JETS confirmed that it happened as well:

5 hours ago, DPR said:

Meanwhile, across town...

"Yeah, I'm in with the bad guys, who are the good guys now and I'm in with the good guys who are the bad guys now... I just got it like that."

"You saying that all the bad guys are good guys and vice versa?"

"What?"

"You said all of the good guys are bad guys, and all the bad guys are good guys." 

"No I didn't - I didn't say that at all..."

"But you did"

"OMG I'm the **** outta here. You guys are doing this sh*t all the time. Later days..." and with that, he started to walk home.

It was dark in the alley when the whisper came from behind a dumpster...

"Time to improve your taste in friends. Come with us."

He shrugged. It couldn't get any worse...

Could it?

IT IS NOW DAY 3

With 10 Players, it takes 6 to lynch.  

5 hours ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

No need. I’ve just been informed by DPR that scum has chosen jif and I’m locked in as town. 

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Smash.  Dude.  DPR confirmed the recruitment in the scene.  DPR posted the scene about it, then JETS confirmed that it happened as well.

80 Dude read what I wrote I know JIF  was recruited I read it in the scene. What are you talking about ?

Just now, Smashmouth said:

80 Dude read what I wrote I know JIF  was recruited I read it in the scene. What are you talking about ?

You said JiF was "recruited early" in your post.  No, he wasn't.  He was recruited the exact night that the scene said he was.

1 hour ago, Smashmouth said:

I dont eat dicks 

You just swallow them whole? Sorry Smash, I couldn't resist.

• Post of the Week 1

And if JiF WANTED to be recruited while also avoiding getting lynched, that was the exact wrong way to go about it.  lol.

JiF hates conversion games so that's a non-starter for me.  It's irrelevant anyways, because of the mechanics of the symp role.  He was hoping for the other symp to get recruited and turn him town.  Hence why he revealed early.

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

And if JiF WANTED to be recruited while also avoiding getting lynched, that was the exact wrong way to go about it.  lol.

JiF hates conversion games so that's a non-starter for me.  It's irrelevant anyways, because of the mechanics of the symp role.  He was hoping for the other symp to get recruited and turn him town.  Hence why he revealed early.

I'm fully aware JIF hates conversion games there's no doubt about that. But instead of rolling over and saying **** it he was laying ground work early in the game that's all I'm saying.if you read his posts you will see what I mean. So what I'm getting at is now that JIF is in Jail there is no way he's all of a sudden turns back to town Like he was saying . Right ?

1 minute ago, Smashmouth said:

I'm fully aware JIF hates conversion games there's no doubt about that. But instead of rolling over and saying **** it he was laying ground work early in the game that's all I'm saying.if you read his posts you will see what I mean. So what I'm getting at is now that JIF is in Jail there is no way he's all of a sudden turns back to town Like he was saying . Right ?

On that part I have no doubt you're correct.  He was written in the "arrest" scene as scum, he stays scum.  And JETS is now town.  

3 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

What role is out there that can change the results of a Lie Detector test?

No matter what you're the next lynch.  Even if you're town we would need the confirmation that there is a role like that on the scum team.

The one in SMC's head

• Upvote 1

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

On that part I have no doubt you're correct.  He was written in the "arrest" scene as scum, he stays scum.  And JETS is now town.  

Ok cool so that was my point from the beginning JIF is done and its the best bet to keep him in jail.

2 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

You can ead.

Sorry to read this.  Hope everyone involved is OK.  Stay strong.