Arkham Asylum - Town Wins

I posed this in the game thread and will also put it here:

This is all just one big logic puzzle.  Somewhat similar to Doggin's Police Academy game, where everyone was some form of cop and we had to put the pieces together based on everybody's investigation results.

I'll assuredly get voted for suggesting this....but would a mass reveal be prudent?

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I posed this in the game thread and will also put it here:

This is all just one big logic puzzle.  Somewhat similar to Doggin's Police Academy game, where everyone was some form of cop and we had to put the pieces together based on everybody's investigation results.

I'll assuredly get voted for suggesting this....but would a mass reveal be prudent?

I assume it has it's pro's and con's. I'll leave it up to the group as a whole as I really don't know how I feel about it.

However your thinking on this being a logic puzzle I think is dead on.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, AVM said:

I assume it has it's pro's and con's. I'll leave it up to the group as a whole as I really don't know how I feel about it.

However your thinking on this being a logic puzzle I think is dead on.

We ended up mass revealing and won as town in that Police Academy game, so I obviously think the idea has some additional merit. 

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

We ended up mass revealing and won as town in that Police Academy game, so I think the idea has some merit. 

While I don't necessarily disagree I feel like we're either not going to find what we would expect with a mass claim or worse, we'll help scum find something they're looking for. 

Kind of why I asked JiF the follow-up question.

• Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, AVM said:

While I don't necessarily disagree I feel like we're either not going to find what we would expect with a mass claim or worse, we'll help scum find something they're looking for

Kind of why I asked JiF the follow-up question.

Agreed.  

19 minutes ago, JiF said:

idk, its like my role and stuff, so I guess, DPR? 

wow that was some reveal. You went psycho like me. I likey

No way in hell JIF is lying ...if he is he just made the single greatest post in mafia history.

Now if AVM says you may avoid being recruited if you get lynched into the greatness that is the asylum, I agree because we kiss each others ass like that and stuff.

• Haha 2

Just now, Smashmouth said:

No way in hell JIF is lying ...if he is he just made the single greatest post in mafia history.

Now if AVM says you may avoid being recruited if you get lynched into the greatness that is the asylum, I agree because we kiss each others ass like that and stuff.

>.>

3 hours ago, AVM said:

I also expect to regret this statement eventually, but...

I do genuinely think 80 is town this game. He's done some things that feel scummy but he always does.

well if you're going to say it like that what did he do that made ya think he was town

24 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Holy hell Smash. That's my biggest laugh all game hahahahaha

21 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

well if you're going to say it like that what did he do that made ya think he was town

His play is so similar to what I remember as town 80 from the old days, plus his play in Kingmaker...

I'll admit him drawing the parallel himself of this game to Kingmaker gave me a bit of pause, but he also has a tendency to say things as town he really really really shouldn't. But he does it anyway and draws attention to it, often getting him lynched.

The last few posts where he mentioned Kingmaker then said mentioned a mass reveal would get him lynched are actually, to me, his worst posts of the game. Trying to not focus on them too much yet.

4 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

didnt you have a lil emo moment last game ?

I think we merely talked about the one ever emo moment he had. ? Maybe I missed something once I was dead or am just forgetting. 

JC is easily the most steady/cool player on the roster, IMO. Hence why I wanted more out of him. He's far from cleared but you can't let someone like JC slide by when scum, he'll destroy you endgame. Always seems too put together.