Just a heads up for anybody interested

Savage vs. Steamboat

Hogan vs. Andre...

Silly Nostalgia and worth a few beers.

Enjoy..

Idk about you but I’ll be drinking a nice Grenache with my 20 piece McNuggets 

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

Actually way better than I remember LOL. Aretha Franklin Bob Uecker Jesse The Body Ventura Don Muraco Cowboy Bob Orton Rowdy Roddy Piper? Hot Rod  is the GOAT!! Pontiac Silverdome.

Haven't watched wrestling in over 30 years but loved it when I was a kid. Just watching the first match brought back some names I forgot. The Magnificent Morocco. LOL 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Vader said:

Idk about you but I’ll be drinking a nice Grenache with my 20 piece McNuggets 

I haven't had chicken McNuggets since 1985. During Hurricane Gloria my dad took me to see Invasion USA with Chuck Norris and I ate Twizzlers. On the way home with the power out we stopped at McDonald's to get the new chicken nuggets that just came out. They gave me food poisoning and I threw up all over the bathroom in the dark. Chicken nugget and Twizzler puke. Pretty gross.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

I haven't had chicken McNuggets since 1985. During Hurricane Gloria my dad took me to see Invasion USA with Chuck Norris and I ate Twizzlers. On the way home with the power out we stopped at McDonald's to get the new chicken nuggets that just came out. They gave me food poisoning and I threw up all over the bathroom in the dark. Chicken nugget and Twizzler puke. Pretty gross.

I eat McNuggets at least once a year. It’s an unavoidable urge 

• Haha 2

Not a wrestling fan, but I’m glad people are able to find anything right now. 

A co-worker friend told me he watched Korean baseball the other day. On tape delay, I think. 

Times are tough. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

6 minutes ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

I'm lying I've had them since then! But that story from 1985 is very true! Chicken McNuggets and wine? Whatever Gets You Through the Night dude lol.

Sarcasm. 
I only eat McNuggets with a glass of BBQ dipping sauce 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Prez33 said:

Not a wrestling fan, but I’m glad people are able to find anything right now. 

A co-worker friend told me he watched Korean baseball the other day. On tape delay, I think. 

Times are tough. 

Hadn't watched in forever myself. Have watched a little AEW lately though. I did do the free month of WWE Network in March. Was totally worth it for the 'Monday Night Wars' series alone. 

Just a heads up for anybody interested
 Savage vs. Steamboat
 Hogan vs. Andre...
Silly Nostalgia and worth a few beers.
Enjoy..

jesse the body
“Look at the size of the Giant!”

fun stuff ..actually my fav match from the era was the mtv hulk v rowdy roddy. catch the post match interviews too.

I too was a huge wrestling fan as a kid and this is the peak of my fandom. 

My favorite thing about watching it back is listening to the announcers call it as a legitimate contest.  As a kid it made so much sense to me, the "strategy" the talked about.  Even as I got older and realized it was all a work, I still enjoyed when announcers would call it as though there was legitimate strategy etc 

11 hours ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

Nice pink sticky logs coming out lol.

9 hours ago, jago said:

jesse the body

fun stuff ..actually my fav match from the era was the mtv hulk v rowdy roddy. catch the post match interviews too.

I never liked the cheesy wrestling. Such bad actors and fake as shyt. Flair always made me chuckle though with his antics. The prance dance the "whooooo" was hilarious.

jesse the body

the match:

roddy locker room post match

what I love about this is when he says “the plane“ in reference to Danny DeVito.

you can dig through YouTube for other great clips .

I know it’s not everyone’s bag but to me it was just a riot back then.