New Guns N Roses Song Leaked!!!

AFJF

Nirvana is the most overrated band ever. End of story.

REM is not too far behind.

Without Dave Grohl Nirvana never would have made it out of the garage..they are riddiculously overrated. And the Grateful Dead? Thats the one the ended the discussion for me. IMO thats like making a list of the greatest QBs of all time and putting down Scott Mitchell. JMO of course.

What are you trying to do? Make an early run for next year's Dooshey of the Year award?

Nirvana is vastly overrated. They were, probably the fourth or fifth best band to actually make it big, at the time they came out. They were just the most popular. Alice In Chains, Pearl Jam, Soundgarden... that's just off the top of my head. I might even put Stone Temple Pilots over them.

Without Dave Grohl Nirvana never would have made it out of the garage..they are riddiculously overrated. And the Grateful Dead? Thats the one the ended the discussion for me. IMO thats like making a list of the greatest QBs of all time and putting down Scott Mitchell. JMO of course.

Without Kurt Cobain, they still wouldn't have had the songs. But I agree, Grohl was easily the most talented musician in the band and probably the most talented musician from that era.

Without Kurt Cobain, they still wouldn't have had the songs. But I agree, Grohl was easily the most talented musician in the band and probably the most talented musician from that era.

While Cobain wrote good lyrics, not everything was Earth Shattering. Nirvana was really overrated. Not to say I wasn't a fan, because I am, I just like other bands better.

Actually Heelz... I heard the premise for the movie. I'm not a fan of the story at all. Hopefully, Singer can do something with it.

Yeah I know it sounds a bit odd and farfetched...however I am still hyped because its the first Supes movie in a long time.

And back to the thread topic...if the new GNR album is HALF as decent as Appetite for Destruction I'll have no problem buying it.

Yeah I know it sounds a bit odd and farfetched...however I am still hyped because its the first Supes movie in a long time.

And back to the thread topic...if the new GNR album is HALF as decent as Appetite for Destruction I'll have no problem buying it.

I am too... I just found it lame.

It better be half as good as Appetite... he's been working on it for ten bloody years...

I really didn't want to say it, because I'm sure I'll catch alot of flack for it, but that's how I feel about the Beatles and Pink Floyd.

I understand the effect that the Beatles had on rock and roll and the music landscape, but I just really don't like them. Floyd is just awful to me.

I really didn't want to say it, because I'm sure I'll catch alot of flack for it, but that's how I feel about the Beatles and Pink Floyd.

I understand the effect that the Beatles had on rock and roll and the music landscape, but I just really don't like them. Floyd is just awful to me.

The Beatles I can understand. And Paul McCartney just annoys me... but Pink Floyd? Really? Well... damn...

Jerry Cantrell was far and away the most talented musician of the grunge era.

Archived