Jarrett Stidham is so bad...

He didn't play much last year but against the Jets they removed him after a pick 6. But in training camp and at practice he got high marks from people who know what they're talking about. I don't see him beating out Cam. btw a number of NEP players have opted out of 2020 because of COVID. Some of the players have new babies. 

7 hours ago, ageingjetfan said:

I liked him at Auburn.  I was hoping pats didn't pick him. hope he isn't better than what is being thought.

Stidham is going to be a very good fit for BB.  Don't expect bush league play from the Pats this year.  They may very well still win the div.  Cam won't get near the starting role unless there is an injury to Stidham.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, THE BARON said:

Stidham is going to be a very good fit for BB.  Don't expect bush league play from the Pats this year.  They may very well still win the div.  Cam won't get near the starting role unless there is an injury to Stidham.

On a scale of 1 - 10, 1 being NOT at all, and 10 being VERY, how serious are you with this comment, cuz I just can't tell.

57 minutes ago, CanadaSteve said:

On a scale of 1 - 10, 1 being NOT at all, and 10 being VERY, how serious are you with this comment, cuz I just can't tell.

10.  Stidham is going to do very well with BB.  Obviously, the Pats are not stacked, but they will compete.  I actually still expect that they will win the division.

On 7/29/2020 at 3:45 PM, Rangers9 said:

He didn't play much last year but against the Jets they removed him after a pick 6. But in training camp and at practice he got high marks from people who know what they're talking about. I don't see him beating out Cam. btw a number of NEP players have opted out of 2020 because of COVID. Some of the players have new babies. 

He’s better than Cam at this point