If Matt Ryan were a Jet...

On 8/9/2020 at 10:24 AM, CTM said:

We likely win a Sb in 09 or 10 with Ryan imo and host play off games too

I'm not so sure we'd have (Rex) Ryan if we had drafted (Matt) Ryan. Mangini and (Matt) Ryan in '08 would have been interesting but I would bet that Mangini would have been retained, and I don't see him putting together the defenses that (Rex) Ryan put together in '09, '10. 

• Upvote 1

On 8/8/2020 at 7:17 PM, The Crusher said:

Yeah but stomped his own dick into the dirt at his one chance of winning a Super Bowl. Joe guaranteed one and delivered. 

Hes up 28-3 in the second half and loses because his defense chokes?  And I think a first down that would have won the game was reversed due to penalty.  But its Ryan's fault?

hard to tell with ryan.  he'd certainly be one of the best qb's the jets have ever had but at the same time he seems like a guy who makes the plays but doesn't necessarily get players to play big.  maybe this perception is because i don't watch the falcons that much but it seems that after their superbowl loss they still should've had much more staying power than they have showed.